The Other Monokuma
[Image: j0pB6GL.png]

Number 4: @Goose is cooked.

[Image: 6EWZWAU.png]

Not literally though, like... uh, read the INFO.

[Image: MJxo3k1.png]

Anyway, the GOOSE was the ULTIMATE 100 METER DASH
ULTIMATE 100 METER DASH:

[Image: 2BQRUAM.png]

Okay, maybe giving the GOOSE that ROLE was a bad idea. Sue me.

[Image: UTvVU1Y.png]

But regardless of your feelings on the little pencil-neck, you've got a CASE to solve! And I better see some good attempts!

INFO:
-There's a POOL in the courtyard now.
-A DOOR has materialized between the GOOSE'S room and STU'S room.
-The FUMES are giving you a major headache.
-The LAUNDRY MACHINES in the LAUNDRY ROOM are full of WHITE PILLOWCASES.
-The GOOSE is covered in CHEMICAL BURNS.
-There's a discarded BLEACH BOTTLE near the body.
-The corpse of AGENT A. "GEN". T. is now in the POOL.
-There are two DICK SCULPTURES in the MAIN HALL. The ONE AND A HALF that was in the COURTYARD is gone.
-Someone has rebuilt a couple BOOKSHELVES in the LIBRARY.
-The GOOSE is dead. In GOOSE'S own room.
-A SUIT OF ARMOUR has been discarded in the DRESSING ROOM.
-The corpses of THE GIANT RAT and COLONEL SANDERS have a PILLOWCASE over their head. It has a GHOST design on it.
-The LIBRARY HATCH has been unlocked.
-The COWBOYS have been moved to the POOL.
-STUART LITTLE'S ROOM has been broken into and ransacked.
-Some sort of CHEMICAL is pooled around the GOOSE'S dead body.

MAP:

[Image: 4vcVDkK.png]
FLOOR 1:
[Image: 9Id1xw3.png]
FLOOR 2:
[Image: iMwAqRN.png]
FLOOR 3:
[Image: XL1VYf3.png]
FLOOR B1:

Participants are listed with their BEDROOM number, because I know it's kind of hard to read.

PARTICIPANTS:
2: @👌
7: @Rubber Duck
9: @Totally Regular Guy
10: @Minus Shachou
11: @Demopan
14: @Hideo Kojima
16: @Stuart Little
18: @"Ram Ranch"
19: @Atelier Annie

NPCS:
@The Other Monokuma

Voting ends TOMORROW, THURSDAY at 9PM EST. Oh boy.

Here's a better motive. If you guys solve this one, I'll give you a HINT on where the FOURTH KEY to the DOOR in the ENTRANCE HALL is.

COPYING AND PASTING YOUR ACCOUNT WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EXECUTION. YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS ALREADY.
Demopan
Examine the body, and Goose's room
The Other Monokuma
(Oct 1, 2020 at 3:16 AM)Demopan Wrote: Examine the body, and Goose's room
GOOSE'S body is soaked head to toe in the same CHEMICAL that pools around it. CHEMICAL BURNS cover the same area, to the point where GOOSE'S flesh almost appears to be melting.
There's also another PURPLE CHEMICAL applied to the GOOSE. It doesn't seem nearly as toxic.
A DISCARDED BLEACH BOTTLE sits next to the body, spilling its contents into the POOL.

The GOOSE has a MACE, a DAGGER, a HI-TECH FLASHLIGHT, and a GRAPPLING HOOK.

GOOSE'S ROOM itself is mostly normal. The SIX CAPTURE THE FLAG FLAGS are in here. The DOOR that leads into the room is missing, with a COOL-LOOKING CIRCLE is in the doorway.
That same COOL-LOOKING CIRCLE is around the NEW DOOR leading to STU'S ROOM. The wall is cracked around the DOOR, and there's visible debris from the wall itself.
Atelier Annie
here's an account
hang out outside kojima's doorway
a suit of armor carrying a machine gun and 👌 walk past
kojima comes out and shoos me away
on the staircase past the hall I pass stuart little
pass by demopan in the kitchen|
enter the theatre and TOM attempts to regale me with a story
I head out to the main hall instead, 👌 and Guy are here
passing stuart on the way, enter the launfry room and guy follows
he beats the fuck out of me then leaves, shachou enters
he rub bleach all over himself, then later showers it off
we head to the main hall, 👌 is here
the three of us head outside, 👌 heads east, shachou to (his) room
I sleep
Atelier Annie
I'd like to inspect the chemicals on the body and in the room
do they match anything from the chem lab? maybe something from the laundry room or closet?
The Other Monokuma
(Oct 1, 2020 at 5:08 AM)Atelier Annie Wrote: I'd like to inspect the chemicals on the body and in the room
do they match anything from the chem lab? maybe something from the laundry room or closet?
Doesn't seem to match anything obvious... but you're not a chemist.
The BLEACH container itself points you towards the BLEACH in the LAUNDRY ROOM, but the containers don't quite match.
👌
🔍 the room 🦢 was found in.
Demopan
from discord

RAM RANCH 5
COWBOYS FUCKIN IN THE POOL
GRANT MCDONALD COPYPASTING RAM RANCH 2 WITH A TWIST
https://youtu.be/q78GGpPtpvw
- so yeah in line with ram ranch 5 i made a pool in the courtyard and threw my cowboys in there
- because the costume room was torched i couldnt obtain sexy cowboy speedos and the 5th prophecy remains unfulfilled
- when i woke up i got to work plowing my wet hole deep deep deep, but while i was heading to the shed to grab a shovel and tarp i saw MONOKUMA (it didnt say other monokuma) carrying fucktons of pillowcases stuffed with something, probably not cocks
- while im working up a hot sweat in the courtyard i notice the movements of minus shachou, totally regular guy, :ok_hand:, hideo kojima, demopan, and tom, this time its actually tom and not monobitch
- when the pools done i grab the hose and fill it up, i wanted to teach annie a lesson like gyro zeppelli and push her in the pool to show her the true mans world of ram ranch but she wasnt around and neither was her bowser
- i then have a pool orgy with my other cowboys, but i nearly drown in cum or pool water or both and pass out
- i wake up to a loud splash, and notice that agent a gen t's body has plummeted into the water, almost like it tripped
- because a dead body in a pool is a massive bummer i end the orgy and head back to my room where i cry
- on my way back to my room i passed by someone with a bowser pillowcase on their head
The Other Monokuma
(Oct 1, 2020 at 2:36 PM)👌 Wrote: 🔍 the room 🦢 was found in.
To clarify, that was GOOSE'S BEDROOM.
Which got searched.
Hideo Kojima
Today, I claimed victory over the blasted blaster. My grudge is over.

Now, I will admit, I didn't see many people today. I also did not see the feathered fiend at all, so it's possible they died before even leaving their room.

When I left my room, I was immediately beset by a fool wearing camoflauge, wielding a knife. They swung at my legs, at which point I provided them with the famed Kojima Kick, sending them reeling, dazed and about to flee - which they did.

As I was leaving for the main hall, I saw a totally normal, average, guy leave his room and head into Dave Stdiddly's room. The querulous quacker also went that way. At some point, the two swap and the guy leaves, heading west. The emoji comes past too, carrying a wooden phallus.

Finally, the cheat shows up - who I've been waiting for. I flaunt his precious pan at him, call him a few names, before chucking the pan up on a roof. The demolitions expert charges off to try and retrieve it - I don't care, I've bested him.

From there, I headed north into the entrance hall, passing Minus Shachou, and then east to the library, where I quickly snooped around for these keys the bear was speaking about. I found none, unfortunately.

Search fruitless, I headed south, to the torture chamber, where, in all honesty, I had prepared to attempt to kill someone, by pushing them into an iron maiden. Unfortunately, nobody arrived.

From there, I went to bed.

---

Investigate all dead player's rooms, but most importantly Stu's.
The Other Monokuma
(Oct 1, 2020 at 6:07 PM)Hideo Kojima Wrote: Investigate all dead player's rooms, but most importantly Stu's.
COLONEL SANDER'S ROOM is the same as the last time it was searched. STU'S BODY is in here, extra stab wound, weird trap, yadda yadda.
STU'S ROOM has a brand new door! The one that leads to GOOSE'S ROOM. Otherwise, there's just a PILLOWCASE in here, full of stuff like last time. And his bed.
GOOSE'S got searched already, so...
POWER FLOTZO'S ROOM just has FLOTZO'S corpse.
THE GIANT RAT'S ROOM is normal and seemingly untouched.
MORDIN SOLUS' ROOM is normal and seemingly untouched.
KRIGHT'S ROOM is normal and seemingly untouched.
SECRET AGENT A. "GEN" T.'S ROOM has a bunch of plain looking clothes, and a CROSSBOW, but is otherwise normal.
MR. SATAN'S ROOM has a plunger in it.
LUCIFER'S ROOM was the same as the last time it was investigated. Except the DAGGER has been taken out of the DOG FURSUIT HEAD.
Hideo Kojima
Shine a flashlight down Goose's throat. Burns inside as well?

Investigate the Laundry Room in general - also, pull out all the pillowcases from one of the machines, and count them.
The Other Monokuma
(Oct 1, 2020 at 6:22 PM)Hideo Kojima Wrote: Shine a flashlight down Goose's throat. Burns inside as well?
Not nearly as bad as outside, but yes. Definitely irritated, at least.
Demopan
DEMOPAN'S BACK IN BUSINESS, LADDIES

I had a single goal today: to reclaim the pan that's rightfully mine. Fortune favored me today, because who do I see when I leave me room but HIDEO FUCKIN' KOJIMA, standin' around outside the main building. He starts running his mouth and I get ready to throw hands with the man, then he just...chucks me pan onto the roof. Clearly wasn't ready for round two, the wee baby. I ran inside to retrieve it, passing by TOM in the HALL and Annie in the KITCHEN on the way. On the ROOF, we were finally reunited. I'll never let go of you again, precious...

To tell ye the truth, that was...honestly all I planned to do tonight. Didn't exactly anticipate finding me rival pretty much immediately. As I passed back through the KITCHEN, the chicken lad's corpse had a pillowcase on its head fer some reason. I passed by Minus Shachou and the emoji lass in the MAIN HALL. Didn't see much else on the way back to me room.
Demopan
Murder? Ach, to hell with the murder, I already got what I wanted. Are we gonna fret about avenging the bloody goose now?

Fine, fine.

Investigate the Library hatch.

Anything else I can discern about that purple chemical? Anything about its smell, taste, etc?

Could I get more info on those...door circles? Like a drawing or something? I'm not entirely sure what they're supposed to be.
The Other Monokuma
(Oct 1, 2020 at 7:07 PM)Demopan Wrote: Investigate the Library hatch.
You open the HATCH, revealing a LADDER leading into the BASEMENT of the tower.
(Oct 1, 2020 at 7:07 PM)Demopan Wrote: Anything else I can discern about that purple chemical? Anything about its smell, taste, etc?
Can't tell if it smells over the FUMES from the other CHEMICAL, and tasting it would probably be hazardous to your health because of that same other chemical.

It looks very out of place, definitely an extra-ordinary chemical.
(Oct 1, 2020 at 7:07 PM)Demopan Wrote: Could I get more info on those...door circles? Like a drawing or something? I'm not entirely sure what they're supposed to be.
[Image: mIMOrbX.png]
Something like that.
Rubber Duck
[Image: New_Canvas.png]

[Image: Screenshot_14.png]
[Image: Screenshot_13.png]
The Other Monokuma
(Oct 1, 2020 at 8:11 PM)Rubber Duck Wrote: Bird law was violated!
[Image: UTvVU1Y.png]

All the more reason to bring their killer to justice!
Totally Regular Guy
I've spent quite the good amount of the night accompanying someone, so whatever they said I was doing, I was doing.

For the times that I was alone, I was either figuring out what Dave's key was used for (early in the night), or I saw something happen that might be omitted from someone's account.

For the things that I did see happen:
- Late on my night's actions, I saw the emoji person at the Main Hall, with the Agent's corpse, shambling about.
- Right after, I barged into Stuart's room. I won't apologize, since it doesn't look like he's been using it in the first place. Everything was neat and tidy inside. If it means anything, I was doing so because I was curious if he was hiding something from us.
- I went out, then saw the cowboys by the pool, with the Agent's corpse inside. Someone was standing on the roof with a long sheet with some lizard drawn on it.

That's about it. I'll try to call out discrepancies whenever possible.
Rubber Duck
[Image: New_Canvas.png]