So You Want to Play in a Table Top Role Playing Game

The Game Master
I hear there are some folks around here that are interested in playing some games that aren't high fantasy. Well, do I have the opportunity for them! I'm also bored of the Dungeons and the Dragons! Now, there's really only three parts to a game:

1) Players, and by golly I don't care if you've never played a role on a table top; if you want a collaborative storytelling experience with some of the . . . unusual people here, please demonstrate interest here by POSTING!

2) Schedule. Please, convert your availability to UTC so we can just directly compare hours and separate into days and blocks of days.

3) System! Say what of the systems that I'll list here you'd liked to play, and suggest new ones for me to add. I WILL be pinging you to edit your post if there are new systems that you haven't opined on. I'd like there to be three responses. "I'd play that." "I'd be okay with that." "I don't want to play that."

Now, onto those system options . . . I'm open to anything, but these are my suggestions.

Contemporary Horror:
Call of Cthulhu 7th edition
Delta Green Standalone
World of Darkness (we will have to decide which version. It's a mess.)
KULT: Divinity Lost

Science Fiction:
Fantasy Flight Games Star Wars
Lancer
Beam Saber
Cascade Failure
Jovian Chronicles
Shadowrun

Now, onto my hours.

M-F 23:30 UTC and on for the next 5 hours.
Saturday I'm pretty much free whenever.
Sunday is the day I am the least likely to host on as that is my chores and IRL DnD night. I'd be able to host early on and stopping at 18:30 UTC.
Jetamo
Everyday. 22:00 to 04:00, accepting for the occasional other commitment.

I've heard good things about Lancer and Beam Saber, and CoC is high up on my "I wanna do that" at some point list. I've also literally only ever did this type of thing once before. I'm up for whatever.
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
Vruet
Tuesday - Friday: 13:00 to 17:00
Sat: 13:00 to whenever
Sunday: Free all day
Mon: Anytime up to 17:00

Was most interested in trying WoD but I'm up to try pretty much anything.
Nabber
i really need to check this place more often

i think a sci-fi game would be cool but I don't really know what any of these are anyway. how does horror ttrpg work?

im free on the weekends, preferably before 11pm est
Amoeba
I love Star Wars
sealelement
drei didn't you have a garrison or something? isnt that what the garrison is right now? sorry i've been off the website but isn't the current garrison your thing? just saying btw im only interested if we play the bionicle board game
100% pure gamer 100%
Stirling
naw it's done
Stirling
APPARENTLY I NEED TO BE SPECIFIC OR YOU ALL WILL THINK I'M THE WORST POSSIBLE STIRLING

I'M LITERALLY JUST PUTTING SOUND EFFECTS ON THE 3 VIDEOS NOW AND WE WILL BE SUNSETTING THIS GARRISON SOON
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler: