Nelson
The garrison was cool! Everyone was cool! I'll start! Fifty's a heckin' cool guy!
[Image: pG2TzVY.jpg]
Fifty
Thank you! Even though my father didn't get much support after their post, it still all felt kind of nice! Shame I didn't get to see any threads from anyone else though... seeing more posts from Boo would've been cool!
With the one I love the most. I'll never forget you, dad.

[Image: 2Y66vn6.png]

Context:
Boo
(Nov 1, 2020 at 3:13 PM)Fifty Wrote: Seeing more posts from Boo would've been cool!

Post! Made!

I! Like! Maru!
[Image: xQ7l5ao.jpg]
Maru
(Nov 1, 2020 at 3:14 PM)Boo Wrote:
(Nov 1, 2020 at 3:13 PM)Fifty Wrote: Seeing more posts from Boo would've been cool!
I! Like! Maru!

Thank you lots! You're really cool too! Digby's been my pal to go to, even if we're awfully different, he's an awfully nice guy!
[Image: xwGZYo7.png]
Digby
(Nov 1, 2020 at 3:14 PM)Maru Wrote:
(Nov 1, 2020 at 3:14 PM)Boo Wrote:
I! Like! Maru!
Digby's been my pal to go to, even if we're awfully different, he's an awfully nice guy!

shame this is ending... i'll miss every1, dudes...

except tuna... but i've got no complaints, crazy good gossip.
[Image: qfXMehN.png]
Tuna
(Nov 1, 2020 at 3:15 PM)Digby Wrote: except tuna...

what THE FUCK
[Image: gmeU0hf.jpg]
Haru
You were all nice! Even if I'm not a dog, I think so too!

I do think that dogs and cats can genuinely live together... and that there's been no reason to fight in the first place!

Let's all make this stop for once. Put it to an end.
Do not touch me.

[Image: w9bpqfuxrvm99gujxuvi.jpg]
John Wick's Cat
(Nov 1, 2020 at 3:17 PM)Haru Wrote: Put it to an end.

Never.

If my boss comes out and gets killed, this will all end! And I will be defeated, I'll have to go away!

That stupid dog will be free, and more posts from him will be visible!

I can't let this happen! I will never, ever end this garrison!
[Image: 00TAg0o.png]
Dr. Piccolo
(Nov 1, 2020 at 3:18 PM)John Wick's Cat Wrote: I will never, ever end this garrison!

Then we will.
[Image: qVKIKVY.png]

Draku
i had a good time and the mixed breed threads were great/informative. good shit, even if the public participation part failed due to people not trying it was a strong effort.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]