fucker5
Reactions have the potential for a snowball effect, by reacting to somebody's post and explicitly putting the emoticon in the reaction area you are implanting the idea in peoples' heads to do the same
T-man
shut it down
Draku
i thought that was a given, it's the same with good sh*ts

it's how any system like this is going to end up working
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
Case in point: when I first read the OP, I didn't even think of it as a high-dea at all. But 4 other people reacting with Duuude has opened my eyes.
[Image: supercorrect.png]
nick_jr
make a post's reactions + reaction count visible only to the poster
fucker5
only under Fog of War
Draku
(May 17, 2016 at 4:31 AM)toddel streeb Wrote: only under Fog of War
now thats a fuckin spell idea if i ever saw one
Spritanium
(May 17, 2016 at 4:55 AM)Draku Wrote:
(May 17, 2016 at 4:31 AM)toddel streeb Wrote: only under Fog of War
now thats a fuckin spell idea if i ever saw one

We need to use that for the name if nothing else
[Image: supercorrect.png]
kaZaam
well anyone's just gonna go LOL or just not post anyway if all the input theyre willing to give is a smwiley. no big deal here really as long as we unanomynize reactions
fucker5
hi wtl
Saltonara
[Image: 8FcuTc2.png]
Draku
Remove Ads
Beako
(May 22, 2016 at 10:52 PM)Kazaam Wrote: well anyone's just gonna go LOL or just not post anyway if all the input theyre willing to give is a smwiley. no big deal here really as long as we unanomynize reactions
LOL
Beako
(May 14, 2016 at 10:22 AM)(This Is Not) The Angels Wrote: Reactions have the potential for a snowball effect, by reacting to somebody's post and explicitly putting the emoticon in the reaction area you are implanting the idea in peoples' heads to do the same

I do this all the time and people always fall for it and repeat whatever reaction I click on peoples' posts. Pirate
kaZaam
ya i actually think back to this thread a lot. p brill observation and its fuckin funny that we havent done anything to address it
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Beako
(Feb 6, 2017 at 3:08 AM)Special K Wrote: ya i actually think back to this thread a lot. p brill observation and its fuckin funny that we havent done anything to address it

We haven't done anything to address it because it's not a problem. Evil
rtsmarty
(Feb 6, 2017 at 3:08 AM)Special K Wrote: ya i actually think back to this thread a lot. p brill observation and its fuckin funny that we havent done anything to address it

does it need addressing Hmm...
Beako
Great minds think alike. Carrot
rtsmarty
Carrot
kaZaam
yea? i mean isnt the point of reactions how someone really feels abt a post? plus seeing a bunch of the same two emotes is Just Boring

i mean yea there isnt really any straight solution to this but we could p easily incentivize ppl to be more genuine with their reactions itfp which would prob atl discourage this kind of use
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]