Elyk
Thank you to anyone who submitted an application to moderate Minus World. We appreciate your desire to step up and assist us in managing the site. Unfortunately we can't have everyone be a moderator, so we decided to select two.

Congratulations to @Yoshin and @T-man for being selected to help us moderate this fine forum.

As promised though, we have not yet added them officially as moderators. If anyone has issues with these selections you can post your concerns here or send a private message to @Draku or me.
T-man
shit choices tbh

yoshins good tho
Yoshin
Hey now you're a good choice too man you've been real involved with the community
Beako
Hit me up if Chief Reaction Box Compass Facilitator becomes a member group. We already have another new row of smileys and God has called me to organize them into their appropriate destinations.
Shroomguy
Seems sufficient for our purposes.
The Beef Baron
God
the T-man/Spritey cabal grows stronger, the prophecy is fulfilled, there are tough days for the metagame ahead
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Draku
(Sep 20, 2016 at 7:33 AM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: the T-man/Spritey cabal grows stronger, the prophecy is fulfilled, there are tough days for the metagame ahead
That's silly, there's no way that Spritey could have my family locked u--

Wait, you didn't mention that? Oh okay then.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
(Sep 20, 2016 at 7:33 AM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: the T-man/Spritey cabal grows stronger, the prophecy is fulfilled, there are tough days for the metagame ahead
You're in good hands...........
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Two_Finger
good stuff
GRIMglamfire
WHY AM I NOT A MOD
[Image: tumblr_mcfkee_ABc_D1rtlpz7.jpg]
Elyk
you didn't apply...
T-man
(Sep 21, 2016 at 6:08 AM)GLAMGRIMFIRE Wrote: WHY AM I NOT A MOD

I'll make you a mod in 2020 when I run for admin
Renzo "The Renz" Kukenson
Do *I* have any ISSUES or CONCERNS?! You're damn right, I do...

...that you didn't promote these fine people sooner. Wink Congratulations, you two! Remember, "ONLY JABRONIS STOP IMPROVING"

Satisfactorily,
Renzo Kukenson
Draku
Given that no one seemed to have any major concerns, the two have now been promoted.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
I won't let you down Minus World.
Yoshin
For those wondering why I'm still a tech admin:
I'm really good at bbcode and internal stuffs, so now I'm this weird chimera member.
There never was any reason someone couldn't be multiple staff positions anyways
T-man
(Sep 23, 2016 at 12:58 AM)Yoshin Wrote: For those wondering why I'm still a tech admin:
I'm really good at bbcode and internal stuffs, so now I'm this weird chimera
Yeah, it's good to have another tech admin. We need to let Spritey out of his cage every once in a while.
Mario
[deleted]
Yoshin
A dirty fix would be to list the team alphabetically and list their groups underneath (Honestly the team page should be a custom thing like the strategy guide)
Also congrats T-Man, you're gonna be an excellent mod.
T-man
(Sep 23, 2016 at 1:05 AM)Yoshin Wrote: A dirty fix would be to list the team alphabetically and list their groups underneath (Honestly the team page should be a custom thing like the strategy guide)
Also congrats T-Man, you're gonna be an excellent mod.

[Image: XkT4J20.png]