The best non-fictional imaginary animation girl list fuck YOU mfan

God I was so disgusted with mfan's list I had to dig up my MAL as well as actually think for once and come up with this degenerate ass list of cartoon women I may have jerked off to once upon a time. I encourage others to do the same but not in my thread. Make your own.

Scrubs - Laverne.
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - Tough choice but I'm gonna have to say Aunt Viv before they switched her out.
George Lopez - Carmen Lopez
Star Wars - Probably Leia.
Cosby Show - Lisa Bonet 100% wtf
Full House - John Stamos
Game of Thrones - That one queen where they walked in and she had the lil boy in there sucking on her titty. I forget her name, i googled the girl characters and Melisandre looks like a fire emblem character so her.
Roseanne - Roseanne
Malcolm in the Middle - The mom-oh shit wait emma stone was in this? wtf? Emma Stone 100 100 100 100.
MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE - Darcy Lewis
Death Note - Naomi. I looked up her live-action ver and she's cute but not as cute as her 2D ver [Image: lNmFZeP.png]
Hahaha
Anyway have you guys ever seen the movie negative happy chainsaw edge it's alright
[Image: Negative_Happy_Chain_Saw_Edge-p2.jpg]
sealelement
thank you zelma. this list deserves at least twice the goodshits mfan's list because it is much more correct
sealelement
thank you zelma. this thread is so good, minus world forced me to reply to it twice.
100% pure gamer 100%
El Negro
thank you zelma. this thread is so good, minus world forced me to reply to it twice.
El Negro
[Image: z839mDR.png]