Satan
100 horses or 100 birds

Assume standard war room rules. Each army is able to organize under a competent general and their morale is impacted by their ability to procure food and logging.
[Image: ipfvir.png]
Mr. Satan
First of all, respect the copyright, pal! I didn’t piss off too many moral guardians for this name just ta have it copied by some low-life!

To answer yer question, well, it’d hafta depend on the kind of bird, wouldn’t it? A hundred kiwis would be pancakes on the concrete, but a hundred eagles on the other hand might have a fair shot!
Two_Finger
birds *squawk*
Your Mom
Me if you don't do your homework, chores and take the dog out for a walk.
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”

[Image: CrIbh2W.jpg]
sealelement
i've gotta go with the birds here, even though it is close. not only would they probably have an easier time finding food, they can just hang out on some power lines or branches or whatever the fuck for lodging and they could just shit in the horses' eyes. they'd have to do some serious hit and run tactics, though, and i think the birds' viability is dependent on the kind of terrain they're dealing with; the horse army could probably overrun the birds' base of operations if it's all a flat clearing, but if you add some vertical dimensions to the battlefield, add islands, or macbeth style forests, the birds get a greater and greater advantage.
100% pure gamer 100%