Satan
I woke up this morning, hungry, my belly empty after having run out of all food with the exception of frozen french fries early within the week. The curse placed upon me prevents departure from my abode outside of the Sabbath. I put on my boots, hopped into my car, and drove off into the treacherous snowstorm.

After what felt like an eternity I finally reached the golden arches and pulled into their drive-through line. It was then that I saw it, a sign proudly displaying "MCRIB IS BACK". I had never tasted a McRib before but I heard legends of its flavor. My original intention was to fill myself by taking advantage of the buy one get one for one dollar deal but my curiosity was getting the better of me. I just had to know what the McRib was about. I placed my order as planned; a burger, nuggets, and fries. Then I added in a McRib and a second order of small fries in hopes that the cashier would think I was not ordering all the food for myself. I pulled forward and after a short wait received my food.

I rushed home as quickly as I could in the freezing blizzard and tore into the bag. I popped open the boxed labeled McRib and peered inside. The sandwich was larger than I had expected. The picture on the sign made it appear slider-sized. The meat was drenched in barbecue sauce. I searched underneath and found some shards of an onion and two pickle slices. After the pickle slices had been removed I brought the sopping wet sandwich up to my mouth and took a bite. What was this? No flavor other than barbecue sauce? How unexpected! Was the hype surrounding this item just a lie the entire time? I finished off the miserable sandwich and then consumed the rest of my meal against my will.

I sit here now typing this terrible story with my stomach bursting, filled with over a pound of greasy fast food meat. I hope to see you soon, Ronald, you goddamn clown.

2/5
Edible and bland.
[Image: ipfvir.png]
Draku
thanks for the heads up satan. i always had a feeling it was overhyped
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
thank you for eating it so i dont have to
[Image: 9c9heqJ.png]
Pea
can you review a playground next
sealelement
holy shit mcrib is back?
100% pure gamer 100%
Spritanium
The mucrib is good but mcdonalds is too mcspensive
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Hades
[Image: Hades_-_Kid_Icarus_Uprising_sprite_10.png]

I FOUND YOU, FAKER!
Lucifer
(Dec 6, 2020 at 4:22 AM)Hades Wrote: I FOUND YOU, FAKER!
[Image: xyM7vC0.png]

Faker? I think you're the fake around here. You're comparing yourself to me? Ha. You're not even good enough to be my fake.
Satan
(Dec 6, 2020 at 6:26 AM)Lucifer Wrote:
(Dec 6, 2020 at 4:22 AM)Hades Wrote: I FOUND YOU, FAKER!
[Image: xyM7vC0.png]

Faker? I think you're the fake around here. You're comparing yourself to me? Ha. You're not even good enough to be my fake.
I have updated the definition of my rating on the McRib.

2/5
At least it's better than Helltaker.
[Image: ipfvir.png]
Vertette
(Dec 6, 2020 at 2:21 AM)Spritanium Wrote: The mucrib is good but mcdonalds is too mcspensive

yeah that shit costs an arm and a rib
Spritanium
[Image: supercorrect.png]

Thread Tags

mcrib