Draku
And so, we arrive back here another year. Let's get moving, shall we?

-Best All-Round Member
@Fun With Despair and @Elyk take this one simultaneously! Another dual year. Both of 'em have done plenty for the community hosting and content-wise.

-Friendliest User
@Amoeba won this one by a landslide. I can see how! Kright was the second-in-running, I'd agree with that as well.

-Most Helpful
@Mario and @rtsmarty take the gold! Considering they're some of the only ones around willing to patch up all the holes in our leaky site, it's no wonder! Thank you both very much for your many contributions over the years.

-Picasso (Best Artist)
@Kright too this one by getting all but a single vote for Face! It seems like some wanted to vote Face, but their Discord-only presence caused people to slide over to Kright.

-Best Entertainer
This one wound up going to @Elyk, by way of me stepping in and breaking a four-way tie featuring every candidate but Zelma. He just makes the Good Sh*t. I'll always be ready for more MW Cooking.

-High Profile (Best Profile, including Gear loadout if applicable)
@El Negro took nearly all the votes here! You glitching scum, you.... just kidding. Clearly people like it!

-Top Wizard (Best Spellcaster)
This one went to me, @Draku. It seems like my boss-slaying techniques are appreciated! Fuck you, Wilfred.

-Most Missed Member (Please Come Back)
@sealelement, it looks like virtually everyone wants you to climb on back into the DIscord!

-Least Missed Member (Please Don't)
@Baby Sans Thanos, despite making a post and thus totally disqualifying himself, won this one. Enjoy your ban!

-Most Involved
@Fun With Despair takes another simultaneous win, as @Mario gets the gold as well. FWD does a bunch of stuff as mentioned earlier, and Mario's continued site maintenance plays into this as well I'm sure!

-[ ] join MW (Someone who is NOT a member but should be!)
MarioPants (Real), come step on up to the register button! It's time to take a piss.

-Best Dupe
@Satan, despite being the lord of Hell and absolutely not some kind of shared account, wins this one! Now that's something.

-Best Garrison (Specify both a host and the Garrison they held)
The epic tale of Cuckarooney's Adventure, penned by @Snufferin Snagglepuss gets the glory it deserves! I'm looking forward to when it eventually resumes, even.

-Best New Member
It seems as though @Reiji is the only one on anyone's mind, as he takes the largest winning margin out of any choice on this Awards set! Don't worry Flotzo, at least one other person remembers you exist.

-Best Killing Game Murder
@Mother Goose's Clone murder wins this one! I'm... not up to date on my Killingses Gameses but I'm sure it was a hoot.

-Best Picture/Image Posted
Since not a single person wrote in another option that could have spurred a second level of decisions, angry bionicle as posted by @El Negro wins this category! I don't know why Bionicle shitposting on texting and social media is so funny.

-Best Dog of the Dogarrison
@John Wick's Dog, the host himself, handily wan this one. Sorry, cats!

-Most Likely to Have a Peanut Allergy
@Mfan168 has one, I guess. Hear that, whoever has him for Secret Santa?

-Goodest Sh*t
Tales of The Sink Shitter by "Anonymous" took this in a very close race spread evenly across all of the available options. @Fun With Despair had two possible avenues of victory here, since he's admitted to writing that post publicly!

-Worstest Sh*t
#controversial, everyone's favorite Discord channel. Not surprising.

-Best Post on MFGG (Will not receive a MW Badge and thus can be given to anyone registered on MFGG, but is for funsies)
Kyle. Kyle.

And with that, another year of Minus World is soon to close out, and we're still going strong despite everything! It's been a fun time with everyone despite the obvious problems of real life. But maybe that's what makes a website escape so enticing. Have a good December, everyone! Badges will be distributed... now!
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
MoonAge
alright let me set the record straight, i don't have a peanut allergy

my face is naturally puffy and unattractive, thank you very much
Baby Sans Thanos

[Image: Zm6C7NV.gif]
El Negro
me receiving the reward for least missed as baby sans thanos's proud(?) owner

[Image: 63e67c40a5344f682b71c0d2c4e16225.jpg]
[Image: z839mDR.png]
sickk. gj dudes. keep it up and congrats :100: :100:

[Image: 1566915830233.png]
sealelement
im so mad B.S.T. beat me and that zelmda didnt win all of the medals
100% pure gamer 100%
Pea
im gonna commit arson
Elyk
Only two awards? My trend line was suggesting I would get four this year!
Aidan
I just want to say my phone glitched out in this thread and I couldn't get off of Baby Sans Thanos's post and that's the closest thing to hell on Earth
Mario
Thanks for the votes all. Looking forward to what we can do to improve the Minus World Experience in 2021 and beyond