Robert Downey Jr
Hi. You may know me from a lot of things, I'm a superstar, everyone knows that.

I was wondering if someone like me, Robert Downey Jr., could get a guide and lesson as to what Minus World actually is.

Thanks, but no thanks.
[Image: 5c2.png]
Nabber
are you going to be in spider-man 3
Jerry Seinfeld?
It's a forum about nothing.
Robert Downey Jr
(Dec 9, 2020 at 9:51 PM)Nabber Wrote: are you going to be in spider-man 3

I'll be there, yeah. They hired me, Robert Downey Jr., to cast as a billboard saying "We love you, Iron Man!".

I'm probably going to be paid about $1.000.000 for that, not that much really, but something's something.
Neil deGrasse Tyson
You're nothing but a hack, Mr. Junior. In the 2018 movie Marvel's The Avengers: Infinity War, your character, the Iron Man, is depicted transforming his suit in order to break through the atmosphere into outer space to reach a spaceship. However, this is scientifically impossible, as that level of gravity and G-force would crush this Iron Man like a tin can. I'm suing you for your entire salary on the grounds that you offended me and my scientifically-sensitive nipples.
Robert Downey Jr
(Dec 9, 2020 at 11:18 PM)Neil deGrasse Tyson Wrote: You're nothing but a hack, Mr. Junior. In the 2018 movie Marvel's The Avengers: Infinity War, your character, the Iron Man, is depicted transforming his suit in order to break through the atmosphere into outer space to reach a spaceship. However, this is scientifically impossible, as that level of gravity and G-force would crush this Iron Man like a tin can. I'm suing you for your entire salary on the grounds that you offended me and my scientifically-sensitive nipples.

"youR'e Nothing But A haCK, Mr. JuniOr", I'm fucking Robert Downey Jr.

Some people. It's Iron Man, there's not much science to it besides that fact. You're in a movie called "Ice Age", yet there's a lot of dinosaurs and whatsnot who clearly shouldn't have lived past the first three movies. Nobody's questioning that though, huh?

[Image: 0f5ae3ba3715d1e9a34065d4209c8fc2.jpg]

I'll pay you $1 to shut the fuck up.
Gordon Ramsay
Well, Mr. Downey Jr, Minus World is actually an RDJ fanclub on several layers of post irony. Welcome to your new home.
Robert Downey Jr
Thanks Gordon.

Thread Tags

robertdowneyjr