Anonymous
you ordered a big dick dildo or big pussy dildo if you're into ladies and then your bank called you and said "hey was this purchase really you? just want to make sure there's no fraud Happy "

would you tell them you did it or would you say it wasn't you
Anonymous
all those calls are automated though?
Anonymous
"its a gift for my dad"
Anonymous
most online vendors don't publish what product you bought from them to your bank account
Anonymous
what if you bought it from bigdickdildo.com
Anonymous
then you're an idiot
Anonymous
a lot of experts in this thread i see
Anonymous
Trick question. I wouldn't answer the phone call at all and instead I'd spend 3 hours yelling at an online chat support agent about how I didn't receive my pussy dildo
Anonymous

>deal with bank support trying to deny me my dildo from bickdildo.com

>finally settle everything and place it on the shelf in my room

>safe from prying eyes since no one dares walk in the same room as someone else thanks to covid

>when suddenly

>"AND THIS IS OUR SON'S ROOM"

>door flies open

>wind force of pure inconvenient timing boomer energy pent up throughout all 2020 overflows throughout the room

>dildo flies off shelf and lands directly in my lap as i turn in surprise

>mom and dad are standing there freshly vaccinated as they brought the doctor and his entire family home with them

the vaccine ruined my life. AMA
Anonymous
#2 and #4 must be very fun at parties. I bet if you asked them the riddle "If one dog said he only told the truth and the other said he only told lies which is lying?" they would respond "Dogs don't talk, dumbass".
Anonymous
well now that's just false, have you seen john wick's dog? he clearly has the capacity to at the very least type. maybe the question is posed via a computer terminal

and for the record i am very fun at parties, any time i walk into the room everyone is so kind and clears a path for me to get through no matter how many people are around. i'll bet you feel real stupid right now, huh punk?
Anonymous
If one dog claimed they only told the truth, I would think they are sus because nobody is perfect.
Anonymous
if you told the dogs to each vote for the impostor the one that tells the truth would vote for the one that lies but the one that lies would vote for the one that tells the truth

so then you're left with a 50/50 of ejecting the correct dog
Anonymous
i would tell them that i did it. fuck it, i have nothing to hide. give me my big dildo. i dont give a fuck. fuck them for trying to police me
Anonymous
im buying it for my good friend fun with despair hes pretty lonely
Anonymous
if you show courage to the bank man who is looking at your transactions, he might feel inspired by your brave words to buy his own dildo. you just made the world a more accepting place of sexual expression. absolutely stand your ground there.