You reach into your Christmas sock hanging above the fireplace...

Anonymous
[FUCK OFF DISCORD USERS NO SPOILERS IN THE PREVIEW OH MY GOD STOP CHEATING]\

[YOU'RE STILL TRYING TO CHEAT HOLY SHIT]

[JESUS CHRIST MFAN JUST CLICK THE THREAD]

...and you pull out a clay model of Feetio. You toss it away in disgust, but it instantly returns to the palm of your hand. His eyes burn deeply into your soul. What do you do?
Anonymous
The discord preview still fucked me over man. fml
Anonymous
Can I soak it in water?
Anonymous
give him a big ol' smooch
Anonymous
owned
Anonymous
#3. All you did was make Feetio bigger, compounding your problem.

#4. Feetio returns your kiss, this scares the fuck out of you. Your kiss has given him life, you monster.
Anonymous
lick his feetios
Anonymous

>meet feetio

>literally inches away from a fireplace

We don't need no water let that motherfucker burn
Anonymous
#7 Why? You lick his gross clay foot. He giggles and then kicks you hard in the nose.

#8 he jumps out of the place saying ow hot hot hot. No damage appears to have been done.
Anonymous
fuck dude is this an open rp. is this homestuck 3
Anonymous
pull out my rick and morty portal gun and shoot a portal below feetio, throwing him into the dimension from DC comics where everyone is a gorilla and therefore doesnt understand what he is, and therefore will never be repulsed by feetio, allowing feetio to gain acceptance and self-realize his self-esteem just as everyone should have the right to
Anonymous

>>10

>fuck dude is this an open rp.

no

>is this homestuck 3

yes
Anonymous
#11 Feetio teleports back into your dimension with an army of gorilla servants after he took over their civilization and makes you eat bananas.
Anonymous
create handio
Anonymous
i befriend feetio and compliment him on his success in the gorilla earth
Anonymous
#14 Feetio kills him without a sweat. There's only room for one limb turned plumber in Minus World.
#15 Feetio thanks you but imprisons you anyways.
Anonymous
I cast trenchfoot
Anonymous
On the homepage the thread's title reads as "you reach into your Chris" and for a second I was wondering what exactly you would do with him
Anonymous
"Tomar, what would you do if you reached into your Chris and pulled out a little green man who winked at you, farted, and teleported away?"
Anonymous
if you had a tiny clone of chris o neill would you torture it