List of Minus World Members that need to prove they're real people

This is your chance. This is the last thread that you get. Prove your real or forever be silenced by the holy block button of evils bane.

List of potential V-tuber/Botified Minus World Members:

T-MAN: Way too fucking happy all the time. I need you to post something angry or something bro. Come on. Actually just post at all that'd be fine.
NABBER: I need you to tell me a game or something you've played that has made you go "Hey you know what..my dick got hard".
BUT
- HAS TO BE CREATED AFTER 2017
-CANNOT MOSTLY CONSISTS OF CUT SCENES
-I REPEAT CANNOT BE A MOVIE

MARIO: You can't be Nintendo's Mascot forever................Name your favorite Zelda Character who makes you HOT AND BOTHERED
SHYGUL: __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Any Geno Fans Viewing This Right Now - Prove you actually played SMRPG and Why You Like Geno So much
SPRITEY - Post your top 5 COD campaigns. Also have you ever watched School of Rock with Jack Black?
After a single post on discord I've decided to add Spritey on this list as well.
UNIDENTIFIED member claims he may be a shared hallucination and not in fact a real person.

Personally, I was convinced after he dissed Mario Sunshine after all these years of loving it but others may not be as generous as me
Aidan
@Power Flotzo
Nabber
i've spent the past few months talking about my huge boner for outer wilds so i'm surprised that you've missed it

breath of the wild is also probably my favorite game of the past decade excluding portal 2. maybe i just like games with "wild" in the name
Ladies and Gentlemen, we have our first confirmed REAL PERSON
Please welcome NABBER back to the internet world!
Aidan
Congrats Nabbler
VERY DISAPPOINTING NABBER IS THE ONLY ONE TO EMBRACE REALITY AND YELL TO THE WORLD "I AM HERE"

VERY SAD
Arin Hanson is a fraud
@MarioPants
[Image: ozRVKI2.png]
Spritanium
Proof of humanity forthcoming:

1. I am not familiar with cod campaigns because I don't live near any lakes or streams with that type of fish, and thus would be unlikely to participate in any type of campaign regarding them. I try to only participate in causes I'm well-versed in

2. Of course I have ever watched School of Rock with Jack Black.
Spritanium
Also I am literally a robot
[Image: supercorrect.png]
B3ll3
so do you just want me to post my tits or what
(Dec 21, 2020 at 8:13 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Proof of humanity forthcoming:

1. I am not familiar with cod campaigns because I don't live near any lakes or streams with that type of fish, and thus would be unlikely to participate in any type of campaign regarding them. I try to only participate in causes I'm well-versed in

I was about to revoke your human status due to not being familiar with CALL OF DUTY CAMPAIGNS, however, you being a fan of School Of Rock with Jack Black has solidified your status as a real person as only real people can enjoy the comedic timing and genius of Jack Black and also Tenacious D.

Everyone, please welcome back SPRITEY.
It was a long road but we can finally rest knowing he is REAL.
Spritanium
(Dec 21, 2020 at 10:11 PM)Zelma Wrote:
(Dec 21, 2020 at 8:13 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Proof of humanity forthcoming:

I was about to revoke your human status due to not being familiar with CALL OF DUTY CAMPAIGNS, however, you being a fan of School Of Rock with Jack Black has solidified your status as a real person as only real people can enjoy the comedic timing and genius of Jack Black and also Tenacious D.
Thanks it's good being a human. Tenacious D is a band
[Image: supercorrect.png]
(Dec 21, 2020 at 8:23 PM)Shygul Wrote: so do you just want me to post my tits or what

No dude wt- I mean, Shygul unfortunately you have so many things working against you.

1.) Anime Profile Pic
2.) K-pop Fan
3.) Regular Horny Poster
4.) Unreadable sentences
5.) Watched the Dangan Ronpa anime.

It's known that spiritually I am opposed to you,
but I shouldn't also question your existence.
So

If you want to prove your human please answer the following
Which one of these anime girl resonates with you the most in this pic

[Image: drakengard_3_wallpaper_by_protosomega-d6ruefv.png]
B3ll3
none of them
Amoeba
I like the brunette's outfit, she looks cute and comfy. I would wear that.
(Dec 22, 2020 at 12:40 AM)Shygul Wrote: none of them

are you sure
Mario
shout out to the real ones
Aidan
(Dec 22, 2020 at 12:40 AM)Shygul Wrote: none of them

CONFIRMED shygul is not human
kyle, you know what to do
B3ll3
Yeah zelma that's my final answer