Anonymous
you walk into a room. peter griffin wearing those kneesocks that have anime girls making nasty ahegao orgasms faces is there. what do you do?
Anonymous
i poop in the sink
Anonymous
#2 peter griffin wearing those kneesocks that have anime girls making nasty ahegao orgasms faces kills you instantly
Anonymous
i fall over from the sink, one final fecal evacuation leaving my buttcheeks as it splatters all over peter griffin's stupid face

my skull instantly shatters upon impact releasing bees from my bee brain
Anonymous
#4 peter griffin wearing those kneesocks that have anime girls making nasty ahegao orgasms faces kills you instantly
Anonymous
how can he do that if im already dead
Anonymous
#6 peter griffin wearing those kneesocks that have anime girls making nasty ahegao orgasms faces kills you instantly
Anonymous
id drive over brian griffin as hes busy setting up a hockey goal
Anonymous
#8 peter griffin wearing those kneesocks that have anime girls making nasty ahegao orgasms faces kills you instantly
Anonymous
i kill peter griffin wearing those kneesocks that have anime girls making nasty ahegao orgasms faces instantly
Anonymous
#10 peter griffin wearing those kneesocks that have anime girls making nasty ahegao orgasms faces kills you instantly
Anonymous
unzips dick
Anonymous
#12 peter griffin wearing those kneesocks that have anime girls making nasty ahegao orgasms faces kills you instantly
Anonymous
turn 360 degrees and walk away
Anonymous
#14 peter griffin wearing those kneesocks that have anime girls making nasty ahegao orgasms faces spares you. however, it's actually a feint. he kills you, but he takes his time to watch the hope of being spared leave your face as you shuffle off your mortal coil
Anonymous
Give him a big ol' kiss
Anonymous
#16 peter griffin wearing those kneesocks that have anime girls making nasty ahegao orgasms faces kills you instantly
Anonymous
#17 peter griffin wearing those kneesocks that have anime girls making nasty ahegao orgasms faces kills you instantly
Anonymous
be lois and have a mechanical arm and start to make a sex with him right there immediately but the lois hole is a garbage disposal
Anonymous
#19 peter griffin wearing those kneesocks that have anime girls making nasty ahegao orgasms faces has an adamantine penis and destroys the garbage disposal. he kills you instantly