36.84%
SAKURA
0%
ASUKA
0%
MIKOTO MISAKA
0%
Total: 19 vote(s)

THE DEFINITIVE WHICH TSUNDERE ANIME GIRL SHOULD DESPAIR CHANGE IS DISCORD/FORUM PFP 2

Since it was weak as fuck initially more people decided to chime in and now we're lit. Come to this thread not the old one but if you go to the old one you have to vote in both.
Yoshin

>no louise

pen jillete.png
Dia,
I can safely say that we are the only two who still remember Familiar of Zero,
i couldn't justify adding Louise sis.......
Aidan
This is really tough because I could pick a good girl or I could make Despair look like a sister lover
Kright
It’s been a really long time since ive watched it, but I remember really liking Familiar of Zero - Louise was super cute
Yoshin
I love her
yeah yeah ok but where the fuck were you two at in my anime club in middle school when i said i liked familar of zero and people laughed at me and then threw cowboy bebop and pokemon dvds at me and then i pissed my pants fucking traitors
my bad traumatic experience. please vote everyone despair's avatars on both platforms suck ass rn
sealelement
why are you not showing who voted for who with this poll? i need to know who to send hentai subscriptions to for voting vegeta instead of taiga.
100% pure gamer 100%
Aidan
Calling it here, Despair must change his avatar to Vegeta.
@Draku please send me the ip addresses of everyone who voted Kirino so I can pass it on to the FBI
Draku
you got it dude
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
B3ll3
i think despair should be haruhi. he would look very cute in her outfit