Satan
Well, you've all done a commendable job this year, making presents so that neither I nor the old geezer up north have to raise a finger. I wouldn't be Satan if I did my own dirty work myself, though one of the few times I have resulted in an entire species of reptile winding up with no legs, so that was rather amusing honestly.

While the signups were as early as could be to make sure my soul contract couldn't be weaseled out of, this thread has appeared fashionably late to give you all a smidgen of suffering on Christmas. It's no eternal damnation (yet), but I sure can make you grit your teeth!

As we begin, let's take a peek at what @Pedigree's made for @mfan168!

Gift Wrap:
Satan
The following present in the pile is... a music file? Intriguing. After I made sure that portable music players were as difficult and aggravating to use as possible, those damned Apple boys went and ruined all my hard work. So this will unfortunately be nowhere near as excruciating for you to make use of as it would have been back in those days. At least my plan to make everyone have to log into every website with 50 different accounts and passwords they'll never remember is still going swimmingly. Thank you @Yoshin for playing into my grand scheme while producing this gift for @Zange!

Gift Wrap:
Satan
@Demonlemon, a long-time servant of mine who's best known business is in the field of commandeering as much art from others as possible in the name of this dark lord, produced a work of his own for @Zelma! Surprising, really.

Gift Wrap:
Satan
@Hearts has decided to purchase @Stirling something MATERIAL in this day and age, playing directly into my hands as Stirling suffers the evils of the postal services during the holiday season. I'll bet many of you are so happy to have your many gifts delayed until AFTER Christmas thanks to their dirty work! That's what you get when you don't have me on hire for the event, fools. Your time, or your soul... which is more valuable?

Gift Wrap:
Satan
And in an indirect return, @Yrrzy gives the gift of something purely digital to @Hearts. Not as fun for me as getting to watch the impatient suffering of mortals, but I can approve of the subject matter's involvement of the black arts.

Gift Wrap:
Satan
@Superchao had the same idea, purchasing something even I don't know from the digital realm for @sealelement!

Gift Wrap:
Satan
So many people playing right into Valve's hands. They think they're escaping the troubles of my postal service plot, but when the platform shuts down, you'll all know exactly the wretched feeling I've been building up to all these years. Oh, to be back there on Half-Life 2's launch day... all the upset faces!

But I suppose that is not all, @Draku has prepared something additional for @Fun With Despair!

Gift Wrap:
Satan
@John Wick's Dog is particularly smart, in that he offloaded the effort of creating a present for @Superchao to yet another pawn in this grand gift exchanging scheme! That's my pooch.

Gift Wrap:
Satan
@Jetamo claims he also procured outside help for the creation of his gift for @Demonlemon's ever-growing art stash (Framed quite nicely in the bowels of Hell, for you all to see whenever you make your long, painful stay here in due time!), but I'm not so certain he's telling the truth! Granted, a lie is itself worth praise from the big L here.

Gift Wrap:
Satan
You've all been hard at work on this art business, or hardly working depending on who it may be. @Kright's got something fashioned just for @Pea! And more!

Gift Wrap:
[Image: ipfvir.png]
sealelement
OH SHIT PEA GOT FUCKING CIRCLE GAMED. GOTTEM
100% pure gamer 100%
Satan
(Dec 25, 2020 at 7:45 PM)sealelement Wrote: OH SHIT PEA GOT FUCKING CIRCLE GAMED. GOTTEM
How dastardly, causing others to lose a different game entirely upon reading your post! That was one of my best ideas yet, you can't even opt out!

@Reiji was originally planning to ship @Jetamo something, but the demon I assigned to send out reminders was so lazy he didn't even see the request for the address in question! Good on him, sloth is a virtue down here.

Instead, you'll have already received...

Gift Wrap:
Satan
Having freshly received the blood and sweat of another member's artwork, @Pea proceeded to take the smart way out and got someone far more talented than himself to fashion yet another gift, this one being for @Two_Finger!

Gift Wrap:
(Dec 25, 2020 at 7:11 PM)Satan Wrote: @Demonlemon, a long-time servant of mine who's best known business is in the field of commandeering as much art from others as possible in the name of this dark lord, produced a work of his own for @Zelma! Surprising, really.

Gift Wrap:

Brooooo ahsasdjadhajfkdsjf

This is so sick man. Thank you so much. I love it!
Superchao
(Dec 25, 2020 at 7:45 PM)sealelement Wrote: OH SHIT PEA GOT FUCKING CIRCLE GAMED. GOTTEM
seal pls i am over here desperately trying to perpetuate gabe newell's capitalist empire and you're holding me up

(also repeating what i said in discord - that art is FANTASTIC and it made my week. thank you so much black!!!)
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
Satan
@Two_Finger fashioned a musical melody for @John Wick's Dog, taking advantage of the heightened sense of dogs' hearing in order to best torture him! Very smart, you earn some extra points.

Gift Wrap:
sealelement
(Dec 25, 2020 at 7:55 PM)Superchao Wrote:
seal pls i am over here desperately trying to perpetuate gabe newell's capitalist empire and you're holding me up

Sorry babe, I actually dont have steam set up on my cell. Can it wait for tonight? I'm at my parents' place right now.
100% pure gamer 100%
Superchao
yeah it can wait, i just needed to know deets
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
Satan
Quite the mix of those hard at work at their own talents versus those without this year! @Zange's got some fresh content for @Reiji over here.

Gift Wrap:
Zange
(Dec 25, 2020 at 7:07 PM)Satan Wrote: The following present in the pile is... a music file? Intriguing. After I made sure that portable music players were as difficult and aggravating to use as possible, those damned Apple boys went and ruined all my hard work. So this will unfortunately be nowhere near as excruciating for you to make use of as it would have been back in those days. At least my plan to make everyone have to log into every website with 50 different accounts and passwords they'll never remember is still going swimmingly. Thank you @Yoshin for playing into my grand scheme while producing this gift for @Zange!

Gift Wrap:

hello i would like to say that i've had this on loop for that last 30 min or so. it's really fucking good. i am a sucker for old school touhou music so i really enjoy this little cover, thank you very much!!