SHY
[Image: SoLcO77.gif]

I...I can explain babe...
MFAN
[Image: 4p0Hgp5.gif]

NO. YOU FUCKING TELL ME RIGHT NOW WHY THE FUCK SHE'S THERE. I KNOW YOU HAVE SIMILAR INTERESTS
BUT.....BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST THAT
SHY

It is...just listen..please...
MFAN
[Image: 09RnzS2.gif]

.......Go.
SHY

Listen.........I saw you watching one of those terrible MMD music videos and i saw you really get in a trance when hatsune miku started shaking her ass to WAP.....and....i got insecure because I can't shake
my ass like that....I..kind of am insecure about it. Plus one your science homework questions asked how much of a radius would Melissa shake her ass for and that just...i don't know.........A lot of girls go through their life insecure about things..
and that's one of mine..
MFAN
[Image: hCBUu2j.gif]

So uhhh what the fuck does th-
SHY
[Image: SBajvtZ.gif]

IM GETTING THERE SHUTUP

So I talked with Money and she said she can show me the moves you know. Look. This is isn't sexual babe. This is
instructional. I wanted....I wanted to make you smile.
SHY
MFAN
[Image: BWxjXln.gif]

Why..why the fuck are we like this babe. Every other fucking day is an argument about anime, resident evil or
fucking which jurassic park movie was better. Why can't we go back to how they used to be?
SHY

I think....we're at that point...

There comes a time in every relationship where you have to make a decision is this person who you want to be with
for the rest of your life? Flaws and all. You can try to change them but at their core...that is them and MFAN well....
I'm....I'm a car fucker. I love automobiles. I always have. I used to fall asleep in the car while the window was down and my
hair would blow in the wind..it would feel so amazing.

I could look at the sunrise. I could watch the sunset and the only things I would feel was the wind..the smell of clean nature
and the wetness of my pussy.
MFAN

That sounds...Amazing.
SHY

It was...it's the only time I really felt ok in life you know..besides.....being with you.
MFAN
[Image: BWxjXln.gif]

SHY

I don't want to do this any longer. I don't want to hurt you because believe it or not...I do love you MFAN.
MFAN

You didn't have to keep this a secret Shy. We could've worked on this together. We COULD'VE FUCKED ON A MOTORCYCLE.
SHY
[Image: mFvF91o.jpg]

what
MFAN

We could've worked on this!!!
SHY
[Image: mFvF91o.jpg]

No before that.
MFAN

You....You...didn't...have to-