Shonen Jump Titles Mini- Review:

D. Gray-Man

I started reading this when I was 14-15. T
Then it went on Hiatus.
Then it came back.
Then it went quarterly.
So I enjoy 4 chapters a year.
Good story. Closest thing to a gothic shonen manga. Cool characters. Art changes in later chapters. I still think it looks awesome but others don't.
Compare:
[Image: 1421515431.jpg]

[Image: 81M+KORBw9L.jpg]

8/10 series.

If it ends it'll be 9.
Dragon Quest: The Hero Dai

[Image: 2125461-149513_91470_17_122_48lo_super.jpg]

Good, well paced and nicely drawn shonen with a Dragon Quest twist. Mainly spell names, some items names and the artstyle is similar to Toriyama's. Doesn't really do anything ground breaking but instead does all the regular shonen tropes really fucking well. Has a new anime adaptation that's really good and Dai is also in J-Stars randomly.

Check it out. Pop and Maam are the best characters.

8/10
B3ll3
(Dec 31, 2020 at 12:32 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: Yeah why is this a public discussion? I dont think anyone here wants to know who sent who nudes on discord or their motives for it.

Jesus christ guys.
if she wants to make up some bullshit about "a-actually guys i was horny for the meme" in public then i have a morale duty and right to call her bullshit out and pubically provide the information that proves she's full of shit, regardless of whether or not you or anyone else think its gross.

(Dec 31, 2020 at 12:08 AM)Yoshin Wrote:
(Dec 31, 2020 at 12:04 AM)Shygul Wrote:
(Dec 30, 2020 at 10:00 PM)Yoshin Wrote: I played along for a bit but it really makes me feel uncomfortable and gross and I can't keep playing it up just for the meme.
yeah sure of course those nudes you sent me literally 48 hours ago were a meme yeah sure ok oh also you banning from your server was still totally an accident riiiiiiiiiiiiight?

shy two things
1. you arent banned
2. you are someone who I am attracted to and have been for years, but yes part of that is me playing up to the persona, same with all the sex, same with flirting with people in dms(sorry to anyone who I did)
1. you literally by your admittance to me in dm's kicked me from your server and when i asked you about it in dm's you were all "um yeah i accidentally somehow did it i'll undo it later" and then everytime i asked you about it you would convientally "forgot to" and your still trying to lie your way out of it ffs
2. "HAHA LOOK AT MY FAKE PERSONALITY GUYS *FUCKS 10 PEOPLE AND SENDS A BUNCH OF NUDES FOR THE MEME* NOT REAL THO I SWEAR TOTALLY FAKE"

like i know youve got alot of issues but please for the love of naga stop fucking lying everytime someone calls you out on your bullshit and own up to your mistakes for once instead of making up half assed excuses for it
edit: ^^^^^^^^^

read shys post.
B3ll3
also stop fanshipping me with mf thats gay
(Dec 31, 2020 at 1:41 AM)Shygul Wrote: also stop fanshipping me with mf thats gay

the contract is sealed.
Aidan
wtf where did Rosario + Vampire disappear to
it has a good message for all of us: wear a cross at all times or you will go insanely horny and probably kill people
(Dec 31, 2020 at 1:42 AM)Aidan Wrote: wtf where did Rosario + Vampire disappear to
it has a good message for all of us: wear a cross at all times or you will go insanely horny and probably kill people

Rosario was trash but I will admit everyone including the main girl wearing crosses did enhance the experience.
Naruto
[Image: 61blY+DiS4L.jpg]

People shit on because his outfit has orange in it bro I know that's the reason.
First half is very good.
Shippuden fucks up a lot of shit.
Still fun to read.
Good message to the youth.
Watch Part 1 anime for the soundtrack.
Read the rest for Shippuden.

7/10.
Yu-Gi-Oh

[Image: xrPkIdCglXu0jCFyObRXfxRlKMX7_wKeVCzeSqqz...XsUSC9b1Rw]

Yu-gi-oh manga is responsible for redpiling me on censorship since one of the first issues of Jump I read was the one where someone finishing dueling someone and then they just get sliced in half by a giant Egyptian blade.

Holy shit/10
Hunter X Hunter

[Image: Volume26cover.jpg]

Very good.
But don't ever read it.

Won't Ever Finish/10.
Kenshin

[Image: 914shkYXMkL.jpg]

The guy who wrote this jerks off to little kids.
Watch the live-actions instead. Guy who plays Kenshin is the main dude from Den-o.

0/10 manga.
10/10 movies.
Amoeba
Shy, Dia, both of you really don't need to be airing your dirty laundry on the forums like this. Please take your personal grievances with each other to your DMs.
Dragon Ball

[Image: dragon-ball-vol-9-sj-edition.jpg]

What can be said about this classic that hasn't been said aready?

I will tell you.

Fuck Chi-chi.
Goku shoud've been with Bulma.
Then DBZ could've been half super powered alien fights and half family time with fit strong genius babies.
It's not fair.

0/10.
Aidan
Oh is that the Dragon? Weird that I've never seen him before
Is his name ball?
Nougami Neuro

[Image: 61aKAc9wewL._SX340_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]

It's a shame the anime for this sucks because it's good.
Supernatural detective story. Girl MC. Murder Mystery type shit.
First half is about super natural shit/second half is more of a psychological thriller.

I was sold when one I found out one of the main villians was a serial killer who compresses peoples bodies into bloody red cubes. Kind of like a killer version of Winrar.
Check it out.

8/10.
BLEACH

[Image: bleach-vol-19-9781421510439_hr.jpg]

I used to be a BLEACH hater but then I saw the light.
I think we were too stupid for BLEACH.
See, Kubo not drawing backgrounds after a certain point wasn't because he was lazy
It was because he was representing the characters souls slowly turning pure white free from corruption.

The final arc ending abruptly wasn't because he was uninspired and bored.
It was because he was letting the fans tie the loose ends up themselves.

We couldn't handle KINO like this:

[Image: 03.jpg]

Or this[this is a real page]:
[Image: 098.jpg]

1000/10.
I'm still BLEACH. Thank you Kubo
Draku

>being confused that BLEACH has clean, pure white backgrounds and pages

brainlets smh
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
ONE PIECE

[Image: d792b7eeef4a5ec859cbd85c5ae23961.png]

Gonna come out and say it bros because it has to be said:
If you still hate One Piece in 2020 you are simply mentally ill and hate yourself and your life.
One Piece is the greatest piece of media that has ever been created.
I've never seen a story where I can get
1.) Great action
2.) Great adventure
3.) Great world-building
4.) Great plot.
5.) Realistic depictions of what anime Jack Sparrow would look like.

Some people will be mad Oda draws women like this[this is directly from him]:
[Image: oda+drawing.PNG]

Some say he's a misogynist .

I call him b-b-b--b-b-b-b--ababsbased.

2000/10
Thank you GODa.
Yoshin
(Dec 31, 2020 at 1:57 AM)Amoeba Wrote: Shy, Dia, both of you really don't need to be airing your dirty laundry on the forums like this. Please take your personal grievances with each other to your DMs.
Sorry, I should have responded to her first post privately.