Watawatatchi
0%
Melodytchi
100.00%
Total: 4 vote(s)
Saltonara
Watawatatchi or Melodytchi
[Image: sVq7R9U.jpg?1] or [Image: HQAnHkO.jpg?1]
Note that the child inherits traits from both parents. Melodytchi's hat is not a trait.
T-man
Never has their ever been a more difficult decision.
Also, Tamagochis are in color now? The future is pretty cool.
Saltonara
They've been in color since 2008 (with the exception of a few releases). Bandai just doesn't bother much with bringing Tamagotchi to the states anymore. As a result, we have yet to get a localized color Tamagotchi (or a localized release in 2016, for that matter).
Mario
[deleted]
T-man
(Sep 23, 2016 at 12:10 AM)wtl Wrote: so can tamagotchi's marry any other tamagotchi?
yeah, if you rub two handhelds together it 3d prints a new, little one
Saltonara
(Sep 23, 2016 at 12:10 AM)wtl Wrote: so can tamagotchi's marry any other tamagotchi?
Assuming you mean other characters, yes. I would like to say there are 27 adult tamas on the m!x, and a slight majority of them are female. I just like Watawatatchi and Melodytchi. I like Melodytchi a lot.
Saltonara
As much as I love Melodytchi, Watawatatchi never gets any appreciation from anyone. She's always just there, and nobody pays her any mind.
[Image: v923lkx.png?1]
Anywho, here's the family. The child is a girl. Her name is Meromerotchi.
T-man
Who doesn't love an underdog?
Saltonara
[Image: HndJgWq.png?1]
I might as well share how the daughter's doing. She's a teen today. Tamas on the m!x grow up fast (which I honestly have no issue with).

In my experience, their color typically changes as a teenager but that's rarely (if ever) the color they keep. But she has Melodytchi's dogs, and those will probably stay.