Times Where People Showed You Great Respect IRL

A lot of us are respectable individuals here on Minus World community
but who is outside the internet.

Chances are very few of us.

Have you had a moment of GREAT RESPECT IRL? I will tell you one such time with me:
It was test day in College Algebra. Everyone was stressed, our teacher kind of sucked. Luckily though, I was in the tutoring lab and found a great explaination of the shit everyone was stuck on IN BOOK. The instructor just never showed it to us.

Suddenly I see a lady in the same class as me in the tutoring lab. She's visibly frustrated and upset. She asks me for help and for a split second I thought "Why would I help her? She hasn't put in the the work like I have[has literally been in the tutoring lab all day and the day before]" but then...I stopped being a bitch. I thought

What would Naruto Uzumaki do?

I give her a short run down of what I learned as well as the chapter that explained it thoroughly. Before I left I told her she could use my notebook with notes while I went to take the test and she stayed to study.
Came out the test; passed.
She went in right after me. I wished her luck.
She ended up passing too!

She handed me back my noteback and said "I put something in there for you".

I look inside and it's a note with a $20 bill attached that says "Thank you so much for helping me."

Great respect. Great respect indeed bros.
El Negro
when i was born
El Negro
doctor pulled me out of the womb and tbh i was definitely ugly as fuck. props to him
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Aidan
Black you can fuck off you've never been ugly in your life
El Negro
have you seen a baby
Baby Sans Thanos
i'd know
[Image: Zm6C7NV.gif]
sealelement
black is actually attractive. like shut the fuck up. holy shit. you and despair both. get the fuck out you fucking chads. god damn it. there's your fucking respect. tell THIS story for this thread. tell them how some moviebob looking motherfucker called you hot on a post-ironic mario message board.
100% pure gamer 100%
Aidan
Now you'd expect me to tell Seal that she's actually super hot and I'm ugly
Spoiler:
El Negro
thanks for the compliments but you misunderstood me. i meant baby self me. babies are fucking ugly
sealelement
you fucked it up though! the picture isnt even there! what the fuck???? if there is ever going to be a time that someone shows aidan great respect it's certainly not after seeing that fucked up post!
100% pure gamer 100%
Aidan
(Dec 31, 2020 at 4:16 AM)sealelement Wrote: you fucked it up though! the picture isnt even there! what the fuck???? if there is ever going to be a time that someone shows aidan great respect it's certainly not after seeing that fucked up post!

it works on my machine! maybe you need to install the newest version of netscape navigator!

in the meantime, i've prepared a special version of the pic just for you.
THIS IS FOR SEAL ONLY. NO ONE ELSE LOOK
Spoiler: