One thing that's been hard with covid is letting everyone know just how much better I am than them.
Fashion used to be a primary way of doing that but I gotta say bros I am nervous af and am not really spending any money on shit I don't need to.
I still find a way to look like a Gundam pilot though even with my limited budget so here's a run down of how I usually dress.

SHIRT:
Band T
[Image: 618GW1StB7L._AC_UL1387_.jpg]

There's nothing that screams I am better than you than a My Chemical Romance T-Shirt.
Look at those nerds. Do they even know all the lyrics to the black parade? How about Helena? I know they've never heard ghost of you. SMFH

My other go to is:
[Image: m_5b9b63ba45c8b303fb3a19a4.jpeg]

CHAMPION HOODIE: it's literally right there in print. I'm a champion bitch. Doesn't matter if this only cost me $20 at walmart. Respect me and my taste.

When I'm feeling really lit:
[Image: print_all_over_me_3_t-shirt_0000000p-kon...1578614868]

You think I'm going to let peoples insecurities with ME stop ME from rocking my very fashionable Konata x Kagami T-shirt. You must not know me.

Finally; we move to the lower half of my body:

[Image: Fruit-of-the-Loom-Digital-Assets_52894.j...t&sfrm=png]

And that's my full fit bros. I hope you'll one day be better than me but I doubt it.
Mario
where can you purchase that lucky star shirt
(Dec 31, 2020 at 3:58 AM)Mario Wrote: where can you purchase that lucky star shirt

right here bro: https://paom.com/products/0000000p-konata-x-kagami
sealelement
holy shit, zelma's thighs and lower abdomen are white
100% pure gamer 100%
El Negro
jorts
[Image: z839mDR.png]