Two_Finger
(Oct 1, 2016 at 3:09 AM)wtl Wrote: It can lead to a more clear head for how to tackle the issues you're having]

that's actually the main reason I do it
I don't understand what I think a l lot
Mario
[deleted]
Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
nah im not seeing it as either of those really, just couldn't find the right word. but like even without a motive i don't think it's Right. you shouldn't be putting yourself in a position where you feel your only option is to vent
kaZaam
im not saying twofing shouldve just said the same shit here. imo he shouldve been more open in general beforehand so it didnt get to the point where he has to vent in irc
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Mario
[deleted]
Two_Finger
I've felt the same for years so vOv
Beako
First of all #mfggirc is a public chatroom so I don't appreciate the idea of the secret cabal narrative getting propagated. We've been nice to Orion every time she's visited but TBH I talk shit "behind" EVERYONE's backs in #mfggirc on CONSTANT basis. But here's the thing; I do so knowing that it's a public chatroom and anything I say can and will be used against me in a court of Twitter. Nothing I post there is a secret. And second of all sorry you were too embarrassed to post the real chat logs Gato but #mfggirc is a public chat and people are entitled to know the truth.

[Image: wX3cT7j.png]
Draku
The Rumor Come Out: Does Puddin Is Trump Supporter?
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Two_Finger
(Oct 1, 2016 at 10:19 PM)JoshJDubya Wrote: I didn't know Mason was so sought-after but sorry guys, he is mine.
damn
Yoshin
Gato: no it's when you're using the dank ass memepad as the main pillar of the tent while dab and ethanol is circulating it while she add in her own heat from breathing while peforming the succ
Elyk: ...should i wash my sheets if that's what you do with that laptop
God
(Oct 1, 2016 at 12:50 AM)Gato Wrote: [Image: U0HUcpe.png]

[Image: 603703_10100170334735307_640501520895087605_n.jpg]

shit lol only just noticed this, thx for the support Gato. from now on and including this one, all IRC postings containing loosh about me will be rewarded handsomely with XP.

i don't remember the time i've admitted to being a Huge Ass (alth i wish i had a Huge Ass), if you could post receipts @Two_Finger that would be great.
God
it breaks my heart to know that the poster that I had backed so strongly before anyone cared about him, and who is only a moderator now because of my influence over manipulating the outcome of Old Guard elections, has turned against me and wants me to leave the community. @Yoshin chan, when you do decide to come back to me, I will always forgive your past actions. you always have a place in my heart.

よしんちゃん、心の下から愛してるよ。いつも一緒に代々木公園で遊ぶ夢を見ている。なんでもしても、許せるわ。それは自分の愛情の深さだよね〜 ^ω^
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Beako
<Yrr> yo endgame how old are u now
<Endgame> 16
<Yrr> danggggg
<Endgame> time to get in a car crash
<Yrr> i remember when u were like 11
<Endgame> those were dark times
<rtsmarty> y in a car crash
<Yrr> u were the most mature 11 year old i ever met
<Endgame> i'm afraid to say that I platued
<Endgame> also rtsmarty, learning how to drive and such
<Puddin> are you like
<rtsmarty> oic
<Puddin> a 30 year old man who astrally projected into the akashic records and found a way of putting your soul 19 years back in time into your 11 year old body
<Endgame> yes
<Endgame> and I used that grand cosmic power to make crappy mario/indie platformers in game maker 7
Yoshin
(Nov 6, 2016 at 10:46 PM)zelma Wrote: how do i join the irc
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.oftc.org/#mfggirc
Here's a webclient that connects to #mfggirc
thank you ive been lost but now i found
Beako
<Puddin> tfw no markov gf
<markov> ben "the earth is 6000 years old" carson
Beako
<markov> i have to watch steins;gate. i watched chaos;head
<ElHuesudoII> wow
<pdk> it's a capcom game man
<pdk> what are they without asset reuse
<NumberTwo> yeah puddin if you still haven't seen sl;g you should
<ElHuesudoII> um... the rest of the ace attorney franchise?
<pdk> every series gotta have its dud at some point
<ElHuesudoII> the dud was AA5
<ElHuesudoII> this one had all the markings of another good AA game, and well, the last case is the only problem
<ElHuesudoII> well
<ElHuesudoII> that and the rakugo case
<ElHuesudoII> but what's ace attorney without the bad filler case
<Puddin> <NumberTwo> yeah puddin if you still haven't seen sl;g you should
<Puddin> ok
<Puddin> what's it called
<ElHuesudoII> steins;gae
<ElHuesudoII> te
<Puddin> ...ive seen steins;gate
<NumberTwo> I only brought it up cause markov's line was entirely a quote from you
<markov> uniju just being me rn
<Puddin> i just accidentally watch the english dub where they use big bang theory lingo
<ElHuesudoII> pffft
<ElHuesudoII> is uniju a markov bot now
<markov> like a paper magazine or like an e-zine thing
<Puddin> so i have to rewatch it with subs
<NumberTwo> oh right
<ElHuesudoII> bazin;gate
Yrrzy
its pretty much random when people are active, i just leave irc open all day and conversations happen