[Image: zG2ozl3.png]
T-man
[Image: kcPPxkv.jpg]
T-man
[Image: 8dlp3la.jpg]

highly recommended btw
Saltonara
[Image: pIrBziZ.png]
While it typically does remain pretty tame, episode 30A was an absolute trip. It was hard to pick a single picture to represent it.
DrTapeworm
[Image: f8LTSiq.png]
of all the things i expected when i watched Ratboy Genius, "thrilling space opera with amazing music" was not high on the list, but i'm not complaining
[Image: dinogunz.png]
🍆 Lover
[Image: N3pIPwD.png]

I didn't expect it to be excellent in the first place because a 30-hour VN just can't be squeezed into 24 episodes without sacrificing a lot (even the S;G anime, in all its excellence, still feels like a hollow shell of a story when compared to the game), but oh boy, did they fail. Almost everything is complete shit. It looks like it was storyboarded and drawn by a bunch of trained monkeys, the stories are shortened in the dumbest ways (where are the Psyche-Locks? Why did they remove most of the Mia scenes to make it look like Phoenix actually knows what he's doing?) and the additions and retcons are really weird (why did anyone think we needed a Turnabout Babies episode and why is Celeste Adrian's sister now?). The only positive thing I can say about it is that the voice-acting isn't very bad (though Larry sounds really fucking annoying, but I guess that's the point, so eh).

I do hope they make more seasons, though, because as shit as it is, it's still very novel in its own way (and it's not like I pay to watch it, so I'm not losing anything either). Perhaps they'll even hire some trained chimps to replace the monkeys for season 2. Here's hoping.
[Image: diwiue.png]

still a cuck tho
Draku
i dropped that as soon as they fucked up case 1-4 beyond repair (NO REALLY WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ONE OF THE BEST CASES IN THE SERIES) and then immediately had an episode preview for an anime original waste of time.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
(Sep 23, 2016 at 6:17 AM)DrTapeworm Wrote: [Image: f8LTSiq.png]
of all the things i expected when i watched Ratboy Genius, "thrilling space opera with amazing music" was not high on the list, but i'm not complaining
rat boy genius is my jam
good taste fam
Yoshin
Aidan
[Image: CRWKcmb.jpg]
can't believe this show was any good
it wasn't great, but still. dang.
what i watched:
[Image: SakHlNO.jpg]

what I expected:
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
[Image: 67F.gif]
[Image: latest?cb=20140804022418]

what the fuck i got:
[Image: Screen-Shot-2014-06-18-at-10.02.24-AM.png]
[Image: kevin-hart-aol-665x385.jpg]
[Image: video-undefined-1EE45FD400000578-25_636x358.jpg]
[Image: jimmy-fallon-kevin-hart-roller-coaster.jpg]
[Image: kW4DeEL.jpg]
[Image: FIc1pH9.jpg]
Yoshin
[Image: DWZWOst.png]
These fucking OVAs. This show is normally super comfy and happy, but come graduation they decided to hit close to home. It brought back all the anxieties I was having back during my graduation from hs. Nastume's scene was the tipping point, getting me right back to grade 12. All in all a real well done way to send Sae and Hiro off.