Spritanium
1. Literally don't take anything you read on this website seriously, I don't know how to possibly stress enough that we are the remnants of a community that was exiled for shitposting, and throughout the years we have galvanized our absurdism by flatly telling anyone who didn't like it to get lost, to the point where everyone remaining here is battle-hardened, every post is either 5 levels deep in post-post-irony, or a completely serious take by somebody who still thinks everyone else is taking it seriously too, even this thread, this post you're reading right now, it applies too, none of it is real, I'm begging you, just wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Superchao
understood, i will take all posts seriously and without any irony as this post has told me to do
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
Spritanium
(Jan 19, 2021 at 9:30 PM)Superchao Wrote: understood, i will take all posts seriously and without any irony as this post has told me to do
Finally someone gets it
Spritanium
(Jan 19, 2021 at 9:30 PM)Pedigree Wrote: spritanium are you ok

i think you need to get your wiring checked mr robot
I am unplugged, and I am free
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Fun With Despair
I made a whole big thread about this already and used the word "fuck" more times so my thread was better
We need to reteach MW members on how to play 5D Chess and the only way to do that is to continue being assholes to each other
Yrrzy
if you say "im gay" too many times in anon world it can overflow and give you the anon buff in other boards
Shroomguy
super duper serious thread
The Beef Baron