Corrupt Anime Cop Sgt F. Penguin
[Image: a6rZl5J.png]

Ah two have come forward. Thank you for the evid--I mean content.

[Image: JeYAwLE.png]

I was sent some program, opening it up immediately to be presented with wingdings and a black screen before I realized that this was chinese spyware. "LIFE 7" was the only thing to appear on screen, which I assume means it takes 7 of a cats nine lives. I only got one though so I fucked right away after a thorough an investigation where I found a web address.

It took me to a page full of chinese cartoons girls mostly naked and had mahjong everywhere so I assume its some degenerate, unlicensed strip mahjong. Be wary, this is raw evidennnn-non censored footage. Yes. Non-censored, footage.

Spoiler:

One girl grasped at a dryer tube whilst being assailed by some type of walmart brand highschool boy.

Spoiler:

Another page had a brand of cartoon branded 'two-hose' and a girl with feet.

Spoiler:

After review of this chinese spyware, I would advise the immediate detention of this hacker and their cartoon content. Luckily, I think their spyware is out of date and wont work on any hardware manufactured after 2005. Dont play mahjong with this one, lest they ask you to show their anime titties.

The second of content submitted was by what I can only assume is an odd camera-oriented fiend. A four-minute short of what appears to be a series because its numbered 01 in the title. Called Miru Tights. It starts off well enough.

[Image: IkE7FuN.png]

Nice enough visuals and animation. Something odd becomes apparent rather quickly though, as someone shows up to take a picture of this water.

Spoiler:

The camera-person is rather short it would seem, and cannot look up. They proceed to film some highschool girls on a rainy day. Its a rather slice of life look into what its like to get wet on your way to school.

Spoiler:

One girl complains about being wet after splashing around in water, not sure what she was expecting. She tries to take her wet socks off in the middle of class and her friend are like 'the fuck you doin' and tell her that she has to wear her nasty ass wet socks until she gets some new ones. Then the episode ends.

Spoiler:

Even in the ending the cameraperson or camera rig seems to have difficulty getting a good dialogue shot that isnt below waist height. Deep rock really needs to invest in some better equipment. The person who submitted this doesnt seem to understand what is to be submitted and probably smells like wet feet.
Aidan
ho-lee shit that broad has a huge pair of mahjongas
Elyk
low angle shots have always seemed weird to me

am i supposed to be on the floor looking up? why? did i fall down? can anybody help me?
sealelement
well in this cartoon kyle youre the pervert looking at the girls legs (covered in tights)

wouldnt they just take off the tights after they get wet? im sorry for bringing it up but that shit would be fucking cold and no good after that until it gets fucking dried off. isnt that why you bring back up socks on a rainy day? am i overthinking the mechanics of this? wouldnt that just be unhygienic to keep wearing those after that? i guess thats the point for the perverts?
100% pure gamer 100%
Aidan
(Jan 26, 2021 at 5:30 AM)sealelement Wrote: well in this cartoon kyle youre the pervert looking at the girls legs (covered in tights)

wouldnt they just take off the tights after they get wet? im sorry for bringing it up but that shit would be fucking cold and no good after that until it gets fucking dried off. isnt that why you bring back up socks on a rainy day? am i overthinking the mechanics of this? wouldnt that just be unhygienic to keep wearing those after that? i guess thats the point for the perverts?

yes i believe the sex perverts are into "smelly feet". we'll have to ask @zelma to be sure
sealelement
(Jan 26, 2021 at 6:12 AM)Aidan Wrote:
(Jan 26, 2021 at 5:30 AM)sealelement Wrote: well in this cartoon kyle youre the pervert looking at the girls legs (covered in tights)

yes i believe the sex perverts are into "smelly feet". we'll have to ask @zelma to be sure

let's ask @Fun With Despair too for good measure
100% pure gamer 100%