Elyk
@Kramer's corpse has been discovered.

They were the Ultimate Wan Resistance [Garbage]

Abilities
-You must kiss a dead body to activate your powers (doesn't have to be on the lips that would be weird)
-Forbidden action: Taking candy from strangers
+Super enhanced sense of a players choice
-you leave horse hoof marks instead of footprints
-You have a severe case of premature ejaculation
-On your person is an embarrassing photo from Jr. High prom. If anyone else sees it you kill yourself.

Case File
- Kramer's body is sitting slumped against the wall of the MGS3 Ladder room.
- A trail of bloody footprints can be found starting in the Nut Button Room and fading out in the Dankey Stable.
- Neatly placed next to Kramer's body is a pile of ceramic shards sitting on a folded shirt that is coated in blood and cum.
- A jewel case for the album For Me, It's You by Train is next to the corpse.
- Dunkey has been banned from the facility.

MAP
[Image: QORE6Qo.png]

Room Descriptions:

Living Participants
@Two_Finger
@Fun With Despair
@Hearts
@Superchao
@Ram Ranch Redemption

Voting will end Friday at 10:00pm EST (That's about 20 hours from the time this post went up)
Fun With Despair
going to bed soon but I'll post my account, was really hoping I could force a twofinger suicide but it was not in the cards.

I got a passive that makes it so I have to shit myself sometimes, so I wrapped my bedsheet around myself like a makeshift adult diaper and set off on my way. I head to Feetio's room to grab my Chicken Run suit, and see someone enter the Chicken Run room. I see my ass as well as the suit, and I put the suit on before going to the Chicken Run room.

It's pretty much pitch black in here, and I suddenly yell that I have to shit. Bubsy suddenly attacks me as another Bubsy walks though. Bubsy defeats me in combat, and he begins to smell my ass. He says something I can't understand, and all I can think is how lucky he is that I haven't shat yet. I enter KFC once he fucks off, and I beat the employee over the head with a dragon dildo before suddenly the lights go off in here too.

I hear someone yell SUCK MY NUGS and a knife whizzes past me. I recognize the voice as Two Finger and we fight for a bit before he gives up and just shoves nuggets down my throat. I manage to smack him upside the head with the dildo though, and he pisses on me as he falls unconscious. Whatever. I change him into the mascot suit and carry him to Feetio's room, noticing someone in the Laundry Room as I go.

I lie his body down so he's facing Feetio, then prop open the door with train tracks and leave him, taking the mascot suit with me. I go to KFC and load the suit full of raw chicken as the power flickers on and off, then I carry my chicken-filled chicken suit back to my room, the lights flickering as I go again.

The Chicken Run mascot suit is laid to rest in my bed, and I end my night.
Fun With Despair
Oh yeah, I want to inspect Kramer's body. Is he injured? What killed him? Does he have the photograph on his body still?
Elyk
(Feb 5, 2021 at 7:43 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: Oh yeah, I want to inspect Kramer's body. Is he injured? What killed him? Does he have the photograph on his body still?
Kramer appears to have died from trauma to the head. He still has the photo on him.
Ram Ranch Redemption
18 NAKED COWBOYS IN THE DARK AT RANDOM RANCH
BIG CARDBOARD BUCKETS WANTING TO BE FILLED
18 NAKED COWBOYS NARROWLY AVOIDING BEING KILLED
COWBOYS WITH THE BREAKERS OF RANDOM RANCH
ON THEIR KNEES WANTING TO FUCK COWBOY ELECTRIC BILLS
RAM RANCH REALLY ROCKS

- Wake up and slam my cock against some of the breakers, aiming to turn off the Chicken Run Room, Man Cave, Summoning CIrcle, and Bad Dragon Room. It's so thick that I might have turned off some other lights but I can't be too sure.
- I punch that useless fucking clerk in the face for drinking twofinger's drug juice and not reviewing nanoha a's, then get to work mixing my Ram Ranch Brand Cock Batter. I grab a few extra buckets and become Buck(et) Ranch
- As Buck Ranch I head to the Dairy Farm to add my secret milk to the bucket of chicken batter and proceed to the Man Cave through KFC and the Twister Mat. I find dunkey here in the dark. Can love between a Buck and a Dunk bloom in the darkness of the night? No, apparently, since he was upset at losing his kill streak in COD. It wasn't his fault, he claims.
- TwoFinger enters and starts consoling dunkey, and I proceed to the Bomb Room, when the lights go out. I know my way around these parts quite well now so I saddle up and proceed with my failed sexy cowboy murderplay by heading to the Chicken Run room with my buckets.
- I fill the bucket of batter with clay statues of Chicken Run Characters, and as I'm about to leave, someone enters from the hall. They enter the Laundry Room with me, which is where I was planning on attempting.
- The other person shouts, and leaves. Then, someone who smells like shit and piss passes me by.
- I attempt to set up my bucket ambush, when suddenly, someone jumps out of the washing machine as the lights go on. The bright light stuns my feeble cow boy eyes and I go down in a flash with a swift punch to the back of my head. Oh, yes daddy~
- I wake up and find that SOMEONE EMPTIED MY BUCKET OF COCK BATTER
- It's still dark, but I'm no longer Buck Ranch, so I head back to KFC where someone is frying something.
- I return to the Breaker Room, where someone is playing with them again. I neglect to mention my earlier electric fornication but politely ask them to FUCK OFF and then I recognise Dunkey's voice when he says NO, I NEED TO
- A sexy cowboy like me doesn't have time for arguments, so I head back to the Dairy Farm to replenish my milk supply while singing Mr. Blue Sky and dreaming of wide, open plains full of other cow boys like me. The lights go on again, and I notice someone has been sleeping in the hay the whole time.
- I miss Dude Ranch
Hearts
I woke up and passed through FWD's room, noticing that he had already left. I continued to the Chicken Run room. The lights were off, but I heard someone enter the room after me. Then, FWD's voice announces "ugh I really have to shit"

Please god no.

His words awaken my insatiable hunger for shit, and the lights come on just as I leap onto him. As I grapple with the chicken suit-clad FWD, Two Finger passes through from the Bad Dragon room to the Laundry. I get the best of chicken-FWD and give his butt a hearty sniff. No shit; he is spared. He flees to the Laundry as I recover my senses and slink off to Dunkey's Stable.

When I entered the stable, the lights were off again. I called out for Dunkey to come play some vidya, but there was no response. I felt around and eventually determined he wasn't there. I remembered that he was last seen in the Man Cave, which is where I wanted to go with him anyway, so I made my way over.

As I passed through the Chicken Run room again, I met up with someone else in the dark. We entered the Laundry together, and I violently shouted; I have a newfound urge to make a loud noise when I enter a room already occupied by another player. It's supposed to be a negative, but it's actually kind of a neat warning system when the lights are off. The other guy I was with began rummaging around the room, unaware that my shout just forewarned us of the washing machine assailant's presence. Under the cover of darkness, I pocketed a bottle of detergent and proceeded to the Man Cave.

The lights were back on, but Dunkey was still nowhere to be found. I chugged half a beer from the fridge and replaced the remainder with detergent before putting it back. The lights shut off again, and I figured I couldn't play vidya in these conditions with or without Dunkey. I just decided to finish my night by heading to the Dairy Farm and falling asleep in the hay. For some reason, I had dreams of Mr. Blue Sky...
Superchao
-wake up
-enter chicken run room as fwd walks into hallway
-chicken run is out of lights
-hide in washing machine
-emerge, room is dark, fight with buckethead
-power is out so my murder plan cannot complete
-clean up mess
-go into chicken run room, passing a shitty smelling person
-enter ladder room, see kramer dead
-spend time moving his body, mopping up most of the blood, piling the shards well
-go through the dunkey stable to bedroom
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
Fun With Despair
hold the phone

is Kramer himself bloody at all? Does his head wound look like it would have bled?
Elyk
(Feb 5, 2021 at 6:52 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: hold the phone

is Kramer himself bloody at all? Does his head wound look like it would have bled?
Yes, Kramer's head is bloody. You ruffle through his hair and find that there are some cuts on the top of his head.
Hearts
At exactly which part of the room is Kramer's body located?

How identifiable are these ceramic shards? Do their color or size tell us anything about their origin?
Elyk
(Feb 5, 2021 at 7:09 PM)Hearts Wrote: At exactly which part of the room is Kramer's body located?

How identifiable are these ceramic shards? Do their color or size tell us anything about their origin?

You look at the pile of ceramic shards. There are white pieces, yellow pieces, orange pieces, and many of them are bloody.
Superchao
Investigate the dunkey stable to figure out what happened to him.
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
Elyk
(Feb 5, 2021 at 8:02 PM)Superchao Wrote: Investigate the dunkey stable to figure out what happened to him.

You investigate the Dunkey Stable and that Dunkey has been removed from his restraints. There is some spaghetti and meatballs still missing and some dried cum is on the floor.
Fun With Despair
Do the ceramic shards look like anything from the Chicken Run Room or KFC?

I sniff the cum on both the floor and the shirt in Kramer's room. Do they smell similar beyond the obvious scent of cum?
Elyk
(Feb 5, 2021 at 8:50 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: Do the ceramic shards look like anything from the Chicken Run Room or KFC?

I sniff the cum on both the floor and the shirt in Kramer's room. Do they smell similar beyond the obvious scent of cum?
Some of the shards remind you of Ginger from Chicken Run.

You sniff the floor in the Dunkey Stable. It smells like cum. You enter Kramer's bedroom and pull an extra shirt out of his nightstand. It smells like clean laundry.
Fun With Despair
Oops, I meant the cum and blood soaked shirt in the room he died in, not his room. Does THAT smell like the Dunkey cum?

I look for a ceramic model of Ginger (or any of the cast, I am not choosy) and try and give Feetio's head a whack to try and break the model. Does the resulting wound look like Kramer's?

Finally, does the entire cast of Chicken Run even have ceramic models? Is Ginger missing specifically?
Elyk
(Feb 5, 2021 at 9:24 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: Oops, I meant the cum and blood soaked shirt in the room he died in, not his room. Does THAT smell like the Dunkey cum?
The shirt smells like blood and cum. You can't tell anymore beyond that.

(Feb 5, 2021 at 9:24 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: I look for a ceramic model of Ginger (or any of the cast, I am not choosy) and try and give Feetio's head a whack to try and break the model. Does the resulting wound look like Kramer's?

Finally, does the entire cast of Chicken Run even have ceramic models? Is Ginger missing specifically?
You search through the Chicken Run Room for ceramic models. You find some shards of ceramic on a shelf that look similar to the ones in the MGS3 Ladder Room but no whole ceramic models.
Fun With Despair
lol its ram ranch he had clay statues in his bucket
Ram Ranch Redemption
18 NAKED COWBOYS EXAMINING THE LAUNDRY ROOM AND THE CHICKEN RUN ROOM IN GENERAL
Elyk
(Feb 5, 2021 at 10:19 PM)Ram Ranch Redemption Wrote: 18 NAKED COWBOYS EXAMINING THE LAUNDRY ROOM AND THE CHICKEN RUN ROOM IN GENERAL
You search the Laundry Room. You find a towel soaked with butter, oil, milk, and vinegar. There is also a bucket with clay Chicken Run figures sitting next to it.

You then search the Chicken Run Room. You find a bomb placed on the floor in the middle of the room. A mascot suit is missing. Some other memorabilia might be missing too but you don't know exactly what. There are some ceramic shards on one of the shelves.