T-man
[Image: giphy-copy.gif]

comfiest time of year
Pea
winter is comfier here
Saltonara
[Image: LewkiDQ.png]
I've said this numerous times around different people before but autumn is easily my favorite season. Not only does it provide the most comfortable temperature and weather conditions, but Halloween is my favorite holiday too. Winter's too cold and gets less fun as you grow up (including Christmas), spring smells bad and makes my allergies act up (and I can't do anything about it anymore) and can get hot sometimes, and summer is always too hot and humid.
Elyk
Thanks for the reminder, I can swap to my autumn wallpaper now.
Spring and Autumn best seasons prove me wrong
Yrrzy
skeleton season
Yoshin
(Sep 25, 2016 at 6:12 AM)Pea Wrote: winter is comfier here

This right here. Nothing beats sitting by the fireplace with a cup of cocoa watching the snow fall. Or going out to the lake to play some hockey/skate. I could keep going with this. Also Carnaval de Québec is where some of my best memories are.
GRIMglamfire
(Sep 25, 2016 at 12:36 PM)Yrr Wrote: skeleton season

n-no

no please
[Image: tumblr_mcfkee_ABc_D1rtlpz7.jpg]
T-man
(Sep 25, 2016 at 2:12 PM)Yoshin Wrote:
(Sep 25, 2016 at 6:12 AM)Pea Wrote: winter is comfier here

This right here. Nothing beats sitting by the fireplace with a cup of cocoa watching the snow fall. Or going out to the lake to play some hockey/skate. I could keep going with this. Also Carnaval de Québec is where some of my best memories are.
Shoveling snow sucks so much ass it ruins the whole season. Dirty snow sucks ass too. But the untouched snow is gorgeous.
T-man
(Sep 25, 2016 at 6:57 PM)GLAMGRIMFIRE Wrote:
(Sep 25, 2016 at 12:36 PM)Yrr Wrote: skeleton season

n-no

no please
>there's a skeleton inside you

>RIGHT NOW

CHESHIRE ☯
[Image: 3313473.jpg]
kaZaam
ya fall's p gr8. specifically october fall
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Spritanium
Fall's nice after awhile. It always starts out by just converting the dry summer heat to wet foggy gross heat, but after that it's good
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Poxni
happy halloween-and-pre-winter-hell season
[Image: xPhNzA9.jpg]
Yrrzy
im a halloweenaboo
Elyk
I'm enjoying my room not being 90 degrees F.
sealelement
its comfy to have pumpkins and cinnamons and shit but things have been hotter for me lately b/c of climate change

i love pumpkin spice though so theres that
100% pure gamer 100%
Beako
Merry Christmas

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST.
Poxni
(Oct 1, 2016 at 2:58 AM)sealelement Wrote: its comfy to have pumpkins and cinnamons and shit but things have been hotter for me lately b/c of climate change

i love pumpkin spice though so theres that
hating pumpkin spice is a shitty meme, it rules a lot of the time tbh
[Image: xPhNzA9.jpg]