stevia vs cocaine which one wins the stimulant olympics

belmondo
they make my story the biggest story that's never been told. fact not fiction. kim dotcom
[Image: kyZblKa.gif]
Hank Hill
Uh, sir, could you please put some denim on those legs? Nobody wants to see you or your balloon thighs in the buff at 11 PM.
belmondo
hunk hill...
Draku
Umm excuse me, winners don't do drugs

However that doesn't necessarily mean that losers use them, so I'm not entirely sure what the target audience is
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
belmondo
i thjink we naturally dichotomize drug users and non-drug-users into mutually exclusive winners and losers sets respectively. i thinik there is an unexplored overlap called "linners" or "wosers" that are being woefully left out of the picture
Fun With Despair
(Mar 5, 2021 at 12:55 AM)belmondo Wrote: i thjink we naturally dichotomize drug users and non-drug-users into mutually exclusive winners and losers sets respectively. i thinik there is an unexplored overlap called "linners" or "wosers" that are being woefully left out of the picture
i think i didnt ask
belmondo
say goodbye to ur free cofee
Draku
(Mar 5, 2021 at 12:55 AM)belmondo Wrote: i thjink we naturally dichotomize drug users and non-drug-users into mutually exclusive winners and losers sets respectively. i thinik there is an unexplored overlap called "linners" or "wosers" that are being woefully left out of the picture
ah i see. i understand everything now
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Aidan
stevia is fucking gross
on the other hand I've never heard anyone say coke tastes bad. or smells bad i guess 👃☁️