sealelement
Hello, Minus World! Please don't mind me diving in your dumpster; I just wanted those stale donuts you threw out so carelessly! Sorry for the wait, but I have returned with a vengeance! Here's some Garrison grades. This week's answers were FANTASTIC, and I really appreciate the effort everyone went through.

First off, the Big Man! Thank you for getting back in the game!
Spoiler:

Grungo next. I'm trying to learn to talk like him!
Spoiler:

Aye, it's time for Seaman.
Spoiler:

Doc, we gotta get back! We gotta get BTGGF!
Spoiler:

Oh, it's Grizz time.
Spoiler:

Did you hear that? Be quiet. It's figured out how to open the door! It's Fun With Dinos!
Spoiler:

Finally, it's Sue Bazooms!
Spoiler:

So that's it. Really good answers, everyone! All of you except for one of you would make fine dates. I also want to announce that I have decided to abbreviate the Garrison to six events, but in return, the final two events will be slightly more involved than I initially planned for (although by no means will they be super inconvenient). I just feel like everyone has better submissions when they get a little more time and have something a little meatier to bite into, even if it takes longer to grade.

For tonight's Rose, I pretty much have to give it to BTGGF after that answer. Behold, the Yellow Rose of Six Flags Over Texas!
[Image: VjLyrNk.jpg]

The next event will go up later tonight. Prepare yourself's for a little more art!
100% pure gamer 100%