thread starting my beef with nabber

sealelement
Nabs how do you feel about justice league the snyder cut getting positive reviews from some outlets and being called better than the Avengers movies?
100% pure gamer 100%
Aidan
(Mar 16, 2021 at 10:24 PM)sealelement Wrote: Nabs how do you feel about justice league the snyder cut getting positive reviews from some outlets and being called better than the Avengers movies?

i can answer this one for him:
...............................aroused.
Nabber
from what the reviews are saying it's neither particularly good nor bad enough to be a colossal failure and that just sounds boring to me

but what hurts the most is finding out that the joker does not actually say "we live in a society" in the movie
sealelement
The fact that nabber responded to my lame ass snyder cut thread within 30 seconds and then said the joker doesnt say the meme line in the film is exactly why I want to establish beef with him
100% pure gamer 100%
Nabber
i take the snyder cut very seriously
sealelement
(Mar 16, 2021 at 10:28 PM)Nabber Wrote: from what the reviews are saying it's neither particularly good nor bad enough to be a colossal failure and that just sounds boring to me

but what hurts the most is finding out that the joker does not actually say "we live in a society" in the movie

i hate to say it but, having viewed the movie, i agree with this take. the only thing that made me laugh out loud was in the first minute when you could physically see the sound waves from superman's death scream traveling all the way across the world and activating the mother boxes. oh, and the fucking terrible tacked on scene at the end where ben affleck batman and jared leto joker have an argument in the fallout apocalypse bad future. that was fucking awful. but it was surprisingly more watchable than i anticipated, and not as terrible as the previous two snyder movies or the theatrical cut, which unfortunately makes it less memorable.

nabs... we can't have beef now. draku you can lock the thread now. or if you want, we could turn this into an anime thread
100% pure gamer 100%
Draku
when is boku no hero academia's snyder cut?
[Image: s2n7oi.png]