Spooks?
Night falls over Nadare's peaks, staff and patients alike preparing for their first night in the facility.

Some have said that a monster roams the halls. Others, a ghost. Dark clouds stew and churn in the dark sky above, a foreboding sight that seems to herald a terrible storm.

But it's fine. Nothing bad can happen at Nadare, right?

A mountaintop escape, built to provide care to the suffering, those in their last moments. Or at least, that's what the marketing says. It's never so simple in real life. Yes, you can extend an olive branch to those in need, provide everything necessary for the utmost comfort, and treat whatever illness may plague someone.

But in the end, death always catches up. The incurable ailment, the eternal caveat on each and every drug and treatment. The fine print. It's only delaying the inevitable, packaging the reality of the situation into a tiny little pill bottle and hiding it in the corner of your mind until the time eventually comes when you are forced to let it out.

But... perhaps things will be different at Nadare.

After all, Nadare is on the cutting edge of medical progress. Perhaps the incurable is longer so.

Nothing bad can happen at N-

[ERROR: CORE AI SYSTEM OVERRIDE]

>REVERTING MONOKUMA.AIX
>DOWNLOADING EXECUTION.SCRIPT
>INSTALLING...
>ACCESS_LEVEL_OVERRIDE
>GENERATING MOTIVE FILE...
>SENDING TO E-PASS SYSTEM
>DOWNLOADING MONOKUMA_TRIAL.AIX
>CALIBRATING VOTES
>ENDING PROCESS...
>
>
>_

[Image: ZOapdRQ.png]

[Image: zrPMpHj.png][Image: wRMeSv2.png]

Right. As stated, you are free to roam the facility at night as you please, but you must return to your dorms before the night's end, unless otherwise incapacitated. It's important for monitoring your activity levels and vitality rates.

Also, stay out of restricted areas. It's for your own safety and patient confidentiality. Besides... Something feels different tonight. Did one of you somehow manage to break our ventilation system or something?

Hm... Dr. Hawke, look into that for me, will you? I'm very busy. And I still don't have my coffee.

Huh? Uhhhhh, yeah. Right. Something about toffee, yeah I got it. I'll start fixing it in the Lounge, yep. You can count on me. Oh god, what does this lady want now? Just leave me alone. Coffee, toffee, ventilation something, just get off my ass I used so many vacation days for this shit

[Image: v826Y0L.png]

I should probably do something to help that doctor guy out. It almost hurts to see someone fall so deep into addiction. I'm sure he's not that bad of a guy, he probably just needs a hand to get back on track. Apparently he's a surgeon? Must be a lot more skilled than he looks. Maybe I'll go keep an eye on him in the lounge.

T-the Lounge? No! That's no place for a doctor to spend his time! You'd never catch Dr. Pierce in a place like that! Don't sink down to his level, you're better than that!

Heh, I don't know about that. But who knows, maybe I'll run into the ghost on the way. Then I'll definitely need a drink.

[Image: MbrPC4P.png]

S-stop talking about the g-g-ghost!!

A-ahem. Now if you'll excuse me, I have something to... attend to.

[Image: wE4I1o4.png]

Special announcement! We'll be holding a tour of the facility for all our new guests, including special viewings of the Operating Room, Equipment Storage, and Laboratory, regardless of your access level! Free vaccinations included!

...Vaccinations against what? I was not aware of this on the schedule.

Who cares, it's free! Besides, I put a lot of work into planning this, c'mon!

...I would decline the free vaccinations, if I were you. Still, a tour isn't the worst idea when it comes to making our new guests comfortable. I'll go along with her idea. This time.

You are not obligated to come along, of course. You may spend your night as you wish.

[Image: ioIYiTI.png]

[Image: 7cJW4uh.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: QqT7fZr.png]

Room Descriptions:

CURRENT PLAYERS

STAFF:
@Kids TV Show Host
@Bigfoot
@Anime Mother
@Jack of Spades
@Faust
@Hank Hill
@Lita
@Among Us
@The Drifter
@Senpai
@Obama Machine

PATIENTS:
@Shoey
@robbydude
@Cirno
@Professional Robuster
@Hu Tao
@Misty
@Robert Winters
@ASMR Youtuber
@Rio Ranger

EXPERIMENTS:
@DK West
@Violent Jimin
@Nemesis
@Deathborn
@Dark Souls II
@°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
@Garth Marenghi
@Mr Waltar Whité

NPCs:
@Dr. Morgan Pierce
@Dr. Jim Hawke
@Dr. Alexander Wexlyn
@"Nurses"
@Lynn Tyrne

>
>
>
>DOWNLOADING MOTIVE FILE TO E-PASS
>INSTALLING...
>COMPLETE_

[Image: kMWVfPq.png]

You have 24 hours to submit. As it is the first night however, I shall be lenient.

If you do not submit, you will remain in your dorm. If you AFK twice, you will die unless something prevents that from occurring.