Spooks?
(Mar 31, 2021 at 7:12 AM)Shygul Wrote:
(Mar 27, 2021 at 8:58 PM)MFAN Wrote: I....I don't care that she changes her personality every 2 seconds, wants to have sex with nazis, is constantly depressed and makes fun of me! I love her and nothing will change that! No one understands our connection online better than me!!
Alright so this bullshit. I didn't want to come back but I need to clear this misconception before I clear out for good. I do NOT want to fuck nazis. I want to MARRY a person who HAPPENS TO BE a nazi. But if he wants to fuck me thats fine too especially if he's had a bad day at work. Aight peace out minus world live laugh love
Is this really much better
(Mar 27, 2021 at 8:58 PM)MFAN Wrote: I....I don't care that she changes her personality every 2 seconds, wants to have sex with nazis, is constantly depressed and makes fun of me! I love her and nothing will change that! No one understands our connection online better than me!!
Alright so this bullshit. I didn't want to come back but I need to clear this misconception before I clear out for good. I do NOT want to fuck nazis. I want to MARRY a person who HAPPENS TO BE a nazi. But if he wants to fuck me thats fine too especially if he's had a bad day at work. Aight peace out minus world live laugh love

you were better off not saying shit at all bruh. peace.
Aidan

@zelma you need to retire the shygul dupe. it's too tame.
Obama Machine
Like for fuck's sake. I leave the discord and CYG turns into a Dominatrix and a fetish model while Shygul starts going yandere on a Nazi. What's next? Is Yrr in a sex cult or something?
[Image: 2wFaQHa.jpg]
(Mar 31, 2021 at 7:15 PM)Obama Machine Wrote: Like for fuck's sake. I leave the discord and CYG turns into a Dominatrix and a fetish model while Shygul starts going yandere on a Nazi. What's next? Is Yrr in a sex cult or something?

you've missed a lot seal.

i am gay. poly. furry and into cuckholdery now.
Aidan
(Mar 31, 2021 at 7:15 PM)Obama Machine Wrote: Like for fuck's sake. I leave the discord and CYG turns into a Dominatrix and a fetish model while Shygul starts going yandere on a Nazi. What's next? Is Yrr in a sex cult or something?

don't say cult
in fact, don't not say it either
the outcome is the same either way
ASMR Youtuber
god i wish
sealelement
(Mar 31, 2021 at 7:50 PM)Zelma Wrote:

you've missed a lot seal.

i am gay. poly. furry and into cuckholdery now.

you didn't say anything that was different from before though?
100% pure gamer 100%