Spooks?
>INITITATING TRIAL PROGRAM
>...
>...
>TRIAL PROGRAM COMPLETE
>MONOKUMA.KG PERSONALITY RESTORATION 50%
>SUBSTITIUTING "NADARE DEFAULT" UNTIL COMPLETION_

GREETINGS, NADARE PATIENTS AND STAFF MEMBERS.

I AM MONOKUMA, YOUR HELPFUL AIDE.

PLEASE PLACE YOUR VOTE HERE FOR WHO YOU BELIEVE TO BE THE SUSPECT.

NOTHING BAD WILL OCCUR I PROMISE, THIS IS SIMPLY PROTOCOL.

PLEASE FORMAT YOUR VOTE AS FOLLOWS:

"Vote: Insert Name Here"

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING NADARE FOR YOUR TREATMENT.
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
Vote: Rob Winters

[Image: 4uPIDVs.png]

Silent, mysterious, went on the tour, and unaccounted for otherwise. That's a little bit... sussy! The killer's clearly on some fuckery, so I'm not going to risk going for an active player when they could be innocent and set up to look like a criminal! That's like, so problematic.

[Image: CcnNVPE.png]

Guess you should have posted more.
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: 1HS0L62.png]

Er, wait, no. Hold on.

[Image: kJnSA1t.png]

Alright, my new girlboss Anime Mom just said Misty had the umbrella. This is a murder weapon! Disgusting! Begone, foul mudblood!

Unvote Robert Winters

Vote:Misty

[Image: 2rBnsAY.png]

Sorry Rob, I'll teach you how to SHIFT as an apology for my misvote.
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
Senpai
I may have been absent for a portion of this case, but I'm thankful to my fellows in the student body for cracking this convoluted case!

Vote: Misty
Deathborn

None shall stand in my way.
Rio Ranger
[Image: Cara18-8.png]

Well, this discussion's about to wrap up soon, huh? So much lovely, cruelly, beautifully, and utterly pointless chatter over the last few hours.

Seems like we've found our murderer of the day, so I'll Vote: Misty...

[Image: Cara18-7.png]

...Eheeheehee. You can be remorseful in the afterlife, guilty or not. Dying's not so bad...
Cirno

I'm a little confused why this is such a big deal, she'll just come back tomorrow anyway, right?
Lita
Obama Machine

Most of Misty's testimony up to the actual tour adds up, but it's notable that she seems to wake up before anybody else does. The Nurses also confirmed that Misty slipped away in the direction of the Gift Shop at one point.

After the tour, Misty's testimony is sloppily written, implying the she visits the Hot Springs multiple times, and encounters people in a weird order. Critically, this is the period of time when the murder happens, and it's also a period of time when a yet-unidentified player was running around tampering with the keypad for the Equipment Storage. This person tampering with the Equipment Storage is likely the same player who emerged from Warehouse (which also had its keypad tampered with), who was also seen going to the South Elevator by Bigfoot and Hu Tao right around the time of the murder. The Monke that was seen at the scene of the crime is also likely (but not conclusively) an artifact retrieved from the Warehouse, but that isn't super strong evidence.

There is probably more evidence in accounts that didn't get posted, but I feel we've sufficiently ruled out other theories like transporting an umbrella out of the gift shop in another way or using a different murder weapon. We've also cleared everyone other than Misty who also stopped by the gift shop of having an umbrella, and we haven't recovered a missing umbrella anywhere, which means it's likely (although not conclusively!) on Misty's person.
[Image: 2wFaQHa.jpg]
Mr Waltar Whité
[Image: unknown.png]
Among Us
[Image: R5qSWJf.png]
Hu Tao

You're welcome to enlist my services before your punishment. I'll ensure you're...treated with dignity.
Garth Marenghi
Dark Souls II
Unfortunate, i wanted to play dark souls ii with her

perhaps in another life....
Anime Mother
I'm sorry Misty, but I have to vote for you...hopefully the next life treats you better...
Professional Robuster
The evidence is highly mounted. I'm voting: Misty.
Jack of Spades
[Image: Dupe_profile_Sad.png]

DK West
Vote: DK West
Simply the best, who else could it have been?
Spooks?
>WAITING...
>WAITING...
>CALCULATING VOTES...
>PERSONALITY CORE RESTORED 100%
>COMMENCING EXECUTION INITIATIVE...

[Image: 9vVDNZg.png]

Let me get this straight. You all think this @Misty girl did it? One of our patients?

You know, considering the victim, I ought to be thanking you, actually. No, I don't think I'll be punishing you in any way. Good work, actually. You managed to stop an infiltrator from causing further harm to the Nadare Project. The authorities can be alerted whenever we get communications back up, though I think the best course of action would be to frame this as a suic-

[Image: w3Co4uw.png?1]

Puhuhuhuhu! I wouldn't count on it, Dr. Pierce. Someone's been awfully bad, and that someone deserves punishment. A murderer always does, as you yourself should know particularly well, right?

[Image: ACoPPd8.png]

...Oh, there you are.

I had my suspicions that something was going on when the communications went down. It's no concern of mine though, I'll simply have your AI shut down from the control room. A mere malfunction, a reversion of protocol.

[Image: JMTeekr.png?1]

Hey! Watch it! I'm no malfunction!

I'm a very famous and beloved character you know! I've hosted tons of these things! I'm the new, improved, MONOKUMA! Cue the catchy introduction jingle! Seems like your suspicions were correct though, Dr. Pierce. This is most definitely a Killing Game, and you're all most definitely stuck here. I've also... taken measures to lock off several special areas, so good luck with your shutdown, grape-hair!

I have to say, that little Crimson Eye girl wound up being pretty useful too! She took an entire step out of my master's plan, straight up did all the legwork! Special thanks to you, Ms. Tyrne.

Now, it's finally time for... PUNISHMENT TIME!

---

Several Monokuma units surround Misty suddenly, dragging her off into the lobby elevator. Jack of Spades bangs on the elevator door, a futile attempt as her fist painfully hammers into the steel door over and over again. Hu Tao breathes a sigh of relief despite everything. Whew, that was close.

An image flickers to life on the monitor on the lobby's desk, a video feed from another room. The... Laboratory?

Misty is violently hurled into the room as the Monokumas all shuffle in after. A slightly bent umbrella is thrown at her, and as she slowly gets to her feet, she looks at it, then the Monokumas. She blinks in confusion, before a glass jar collides with her side, tossed by a nearby laughing bear. It shatters, and Misty lets out a scream as the contents wash across her body.

Smoking and sizzling, the liquid eats through her exposed skin, which begins sloughing off in chunks onto the ground. She picks up the umbrella, gritting her teeth, and unfurls it to block another jar, which bounces off and shatters harmlessly on the floor.

Misty allows herself to grin. Maybe she had a way out of this.

The jars continue being thrown, and Misty's umbrella continues to deflect them. One Monokuma steps to the head of the pack, jar in hand, and after a dramatic baseball-style windup, he hurls the jar at full force. Misty deftly swings the umbrella, but the jar hits just the right angle and the umbrella bends further, snapping clean in half as the umbrella head falls to the ground.

Defenseless, another jar hits Misty, this time in the face. She goes falling to the floor from the force, shrieking again as she thrashes around, the pooled acid and broken glass shredding into her flesh. The video and audio feeds on the monitor cut out, but the screams continue, loud enough now to be heard all the way from the lobby.

Eventually they die down into choking sobs, and then nothing. When the video feed comes back online, there is naught but a skeleton on the Laboratory floor.

---

@Misty was GUILTY. She hit the victim over the head with her umbrella, then throttled them with it and threw them in the FOUNTAIN. Misty was a Patient, and her Diagnosis is Lycanthropy

role description:

---

[Image: Y0RJOZr.png]

...Locked out my access? Executed one of my patients?

Pfft, Ahahahahaha! Oh, you're a funny guy.

[Image: QfTp0GH.png]

Alright you little shit, here's a newsflash for you. I don't care. If you really expect me to get down on my knees and start giving into despair, you've got another thing coming. Misty was a liability anyway, with a condition like that.

You can go right ahead and keep on going with your little game, that's fine. The Access Level system keeps me safe regardless, and as far as I know, I've still got full control of that for the most part, AI Control be damned. You're not so slick, are you?

You and the rest of your Crimson Dorks can shove it, especially your dipshit "Master". I've got work to do.

[Image: RlS78yr.png?1]

Hmmmmmm? I've got nothing to do with those guys, besides maybe some thematic consistency! I assure you, Dr. Pierce, this is a personal matter, and your reckoning is yet to come.

...Or is it? Puhuhuhu, that's the fun of the Killing Game! Risk, reward, and most importantly... retribution!

See you tonight, folks!
Spooks?
From a bench in the Courtyard, the @Anime Mother quietly lets out a sob.

All this death and despair... would she ever seen her beloved son again? She strokes her postcard lovingly, thinking of him. She hopes dearly that he's doing alright, and that she'll be able to return, whenever she can.

She sighs, returning the postcard to her pocket.

Standing up, she begins to walk towards the glass hallway, when suddenly...

*BANG*

Anime Mother slumps onto the floor, her brain matter sprayed across the snow. Her body gives a single twitch, before falling limp and lifeless.

From the hospital's rooftop, a trail of smoke floats lazily from the barrel of her assailant's sniper rifle. He tips his hat, and smiles.

[Image: c4qPDo8.png]

"Say goodbye to your head, wanker!"

---

@Anime Mother has been replaced by @Mr. Mundy on the player's request. Their roles and obtained items and equipment will be the same.