what should be done to make nabber rejoin the discord

thread theme:

open forum discussion.
with shy leaving and me fading from mw existence it's the perfect time for him to return and yet he's no where.

i thought of some ideas

lesbian movie night

[Image: 4bbf74b1a5295f40f1f16517cc9ef42b.jpg]

we know how nabber loves himself some lesbian movies and boy do i have a fucking treat for him.

https://queerintheworld.com/best-lesbian-movies/

30 lesbian films ranked in order from greatest to not as great as the greatest but still great and with lesbians. we need to stream these every day daily for 5 days and it's sure to bring him back. now the catch is we have to make sure no actual intercourse takes place in these movies. the slightest gesture of sex will make nabber question the artistic integrity of the film. in which case we go to plan B.

[Image: 511EuiAHYZL.jpg]

2. no anime month
[Image: sB9WWoE6EYrubGxIGXaIxicdxfJQSAJAwUqagizZ...59a803e503]

for the month of may i'm proposing we do a no anime month on minus world. all gacha chat has to be done on 4chan exclusively. anime and anime related chats need to go on resetera and gamefaq forums and the only thing minus world is allowed to discuss is movies, politics and the occasional cartoon from disney channel. didn't like disney channel as a kid? guess it's time to fuck off.

3. video game blog posting[

allows nabber to come back and discuss whatever game he wants and we will only talk about that game.
now on the flip-side; if he isn't playing any games then we have to discuss the feature length film that happens to be based off a game. nothing is off the table. come to think of it has nabber never played shenmue? how the fuck hasn't he? it's like the perfect game for him. vid related. it's how i imagine nabber would talk to an italian chief

4. an apology from me

this whole situation is really stupid as fuck and dragged on because of me. shy is leaving, nabber left and ppl are judging my samurai spirit. it's not a big deal. no one cares. everyone kept getting mad that i kept making the issue worse. you know how many ppl on here have probably exchanged nudes that we'll never know about? we had an actual member here who dated like...a lot of fucking users here. and there's probably more. point is i was being immature. whatever you do is your personal business. you probably never wanted it coming to light in the first place but just own up to it. worse shit has happened so no pressure but just had to say that instance. i am ok with being the villian of minus world but it can't be for this reason

it has to be for the gay poly furry cucklifestyle. i got the real cosign from an actual gay poly furry member [minus the cuck part]. so you bitches will just have to deal with me living my life. additionally if i say small boob women aren't human then i mean that 100% seriously. get fucked loli A-1 pictures nerds. no loli shit allowed in my mental headspace. if i also say that pokemon is for manchildren and to play better japanese games like xenoblade i mean it.

i see you ready to angry emoji this post rn? why? you don't deserve to even have an opinion

have you played this game???????

[Image: H2x1_NSwitchDS_CallOfJuarez_image1600w.jpg]

until you do your opinion is about as valid as someone who used magus in their final chrono trigger party [ not at all ].

anti-boob cucks get fucked. nerds get fucked. emotional ppl with too much baggage in their personal lives get fucked. SIMPS get fucked. depressed nerds get fucked. furries get fucked. polys people get fucked. people against anime boobs get fucked. people for anime boobs get fucked. people not!confident about their lifestyle get fucked. people who don't believe in their dreams/ambitions? get fucked. ARRIETY????????? get fucked. nazis? get punched. liberals??? get cucked.
and finally

i get fucked. . do not waste your time saying "oh my god zelma you've changed.

i have no changed. i've taken the mechapill. fuck of SoL bitches.
[Image: kgskWQz.jpg]
[Image: snmsehz7ouy01.png]
[Image: EXmWG7HU0AEO3KT.png]
[Image: j1smourfmxq21.jpg]
[Image: D4cg1dpUwAA2iLD.jpg]

have
sex
Aidan
fuck simps and FUCK ZELMA
ASMR Youtuber
zelma how do i become a big titty anime waifu like pyra i need to prove to you i am not anti-boob
sealelement
what the fuck is going on? why zelma posting so weird?
100% pure gamer 100%
Vertette
(Apr 7, 2021 at 2:29 AM)sealelement Wrote: what the fuck is going on? why zelma posting so weird?

isn't posting weird zelma's mo
belmondo
freaking awesome thread
[Image: kyZblKa.gif]
(Apr 7, 2021 at 2:29 AM)sealelement Wrote: what the fuck is going on? why zelma posting so weird?

the #1 friends (america's beloved sitcom classic series) fan thinks i'm posting weird. seal might i remind you you're a literal seal posting from the depths of the atlantic ocean. how the fuck did you even get an dell laptop with an i9 processor and optimized RAM for the perfect computer gaming experience? you have no right to judge me or arietty tbh. this is how you look rn to me

[Image: eliza-thornberry.jpg]

meanwhile me. im over here living my life pouring my heart and fucking soul into these posts but i have to cry because i am still not fucking understood. dw i will be replying to all gate keepers of positive energy but i had to address this.
[Image: r8jugo.jpg]

it doesn't have to be like this seal. we should be like this
[Image: latest?cb=20120610090922]

not this
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

please open your eyes and take the mecha pill
(Apr 6, 2021 at 6:33 PM)ASMR Youtuber Wrote: zelma how do i become a big titty anime waifu like pyra i need to prove to you i am not anti-boob

i've posted several tutorials on yt on how to become a big titty anime waifu. you must not have been wearing your glasses so first and foremost i will teach you but only if this post gets 3 thumbs up and you hit the red button next to the channel icon it shows great support for the channel. thanks now back to boobs so anyway the whole thing with boobs is realizing that boobs aren't just a part of the body they're an entire universe in itself. see. how the fuck do you expect me to believe WOMEN can be a fan of gurren lagann when they don't even understand their own bodies. *takes on sip of toxic masculinity juice*

now here's what you need to fucking do yrr.

part 1. training wheels

if you go on walmart and type in bras you should get these results
[Image: arkysq.png]

now i personally prefer fruit of loom because you remember those fire commercials they used to put out with the apple singing about white tees and boxers and shit lmfao what the fuck were they thinking that shit was too lit but anyway buy the one with the bigger boobs. i know they don't look anime but trust me this is going to work anime bitches do this all the time

part 2 stuff the bra

now you might be thinking. "zelma i thought you were really going to teach me" and to that i am really going to say i'm really teaching you the ways. shut the fuck up and accept this gift. now you're going to want to be strategy with this. you want to give the impressive that these are your real boobs so they need proper jiggle physics, float, weight etc. and the only way to accomplish this is to order the shitload of spongebob wash cloths

[Image: spin_prod_1052215912]

you can get them on ebay for like $12 i think they're better than regular ones. alternatively you can just use a bunch of napkins from dollar tree and stuff it liks that as well. for extra bonus points i'd glue them together but remember go a for an anime tiddy size that is proportional to your body. don't be like the pedo bait shit dragon maid does and gives a loli character gigantic boobs and then say "teehee she was born this way"

no she fucking wasn't. you designed her that way you sick fuck.

part 3 final act confidence boost
[Image: b9VfNuj.jpg?resize=500%2C237&ssl=1]

now you might be feeling a certain way. "but zelma what if they talk shit about me 24/7 like they do pyra/mythra" no you're experiencing boob envy and it's what happened to all the great titans of the past. what is helpful to remember is that these are mostly bitter incel nerds who want to have sex with you so they project their hatred on to you. ironically enough this pent of rage getting unleashed online is a metaphor for how they would be in bed which is not good at all. remember sex drives everything even squirrels so it's important.

i will leave you with this song and wish you good wishes.........

(Apr 6, 2021 at 5:18 PM)Aidan Wrote: fuck simps and FUCK ZELMA

we need the simps to be fucked first if you don't mind bro but yes powerful statement from my rival brother from another skin tone. real rockstar shit omfg
(Apr 7, 2021 at 9:38 AM)Vertette Wrote:

if in the next life im reborn and i look like this will we have sex y/n
[Image: b07a2c646b91404ae392daf62c0872a6.jpg]
(Apr 7, 2021 at 4:29 PM)belmondo Wrote: freaking awesome thread

it's really fucked up ty bro.
arietty ik you're watching rn i just have to ask you to fucking forgive me and the lord.
not only am i back on my bullshit

i['m a fucking furry.
Aidan
(Apr 7, 2021 at 5:41 PM)Zelma Wrote:
(Apr 7, 2021 at 9:38 AM)Vertette Wrote:

smdh zelmabro i thot u were 1 of the enlightened 1s but you're on the same low test bullshit as the typical twitter celeb
don't start thinking about the next life when u still got THIS life
@Vert already owns that skirt so rly all u need is a katana and tons of melted butter 2 MAKE UR DREAMS COME TRUE
now don't ever come @ me with that bitch talk again or i will have to drag u out of the darkness (example below)
ASMR Youtuber
thank you zelma based mwposter
(Apr 7, 2021 at 6:07 PM)Aidan Wrote:
(Apr 7, 2021 at 5:41 PM)Zelma Wrote:
(Apr 7, 2021 at 9:38 AM)Vertette Wrote: isn't posting weird zelma's mo

smdh zelmabro i thot u were 1 of the enlightened 1s but you're on the same low test bullshit as the typical twitter celeb
don't start thinking about the next life when u still got THIS life
@Vert already owns that skirt so rly all u need is a katana and tons of melted butter 2 MAKE UR DREAMS COME TRUE
now don't ever come @ me with that bitch talk again or i will have to drag u out of the darkness (example below)

@Aidan so crazy how the video perfectly resembles are relationship friend
when he said "i can't kill you you're a part of me" and roxas walks away towars the UPS truck it's really sembalic of you telling me anime is just chinese cartoons and i shouldnt take them so serious but i continue looking for the hidden metaphors of pyra's idle flame animation. a true masterpiece. def subscribed. amazon prime > ups though
you are absolutely right i am sorry for the error my bitch ways why worry about the next life when there's this life to conqueror and make my bitch.
we no longer need to go back.

we need a goddamn revolution

mfan.........arietty...............myself....................nabber.....and yes.........even you aidan.....................

the darkness can consume us no longer....
the light...was always there...
we simply had to turn around and face it.............
[Image: 7-73269_m.jpg]
Aidan
this light... is...............
Spoiler:
sealelement
fuck off zelma, my boobs are bigger than yours ever will be
100% pure gamer 100%
(Apr 8, 2021 at 2:44 AM)sealelement Wrote: fuck off zelma, my boobs are bigger than yours ever will be

unless you follow my guide you can forget even coming close to my level of boobness. first off your spirit is weak. second off your spirit is weak. third off your spirit is fucking weak. in school they tried to lie to all the girls saying shit like "everyone develops at a different rate; it's ok" it's not ok bitch. your will is weak that's why your boobs didn't grow. permanent mikoto mikasa cosplays for you. for life. the only place you can rival me is thiccness because i havent been doing leg day its for pussies.
moshi moshi
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

i just got word that nabber will only return to the MW discord if i am no longer a part of it since i made all the users uncomfortable and this is a sacrifice i'm willing to make for myself. i hope nabber returns one day in the great MINUS WORLD discord. we've had a great run discord but from now on i'm strictly a forum poster like seal who as of this post has blatantly ignored both i my responses.

it's so crazy when u think ur true homies with someone and then they turn around and kill your theif waifu behind your back. then multiple chapters later join the same party as you. so now you're here with this bastard who killed your pink haired theif waifu and you just gotta sit there and hold in your rage until you kill the fucking dragon in this game. realistically seal would be either a healer/mover unit anyway so i wouldn't use her that much in my party but she'd get lots of play time on those maps with sand. god those fucking suck.
ASMR Youtuber
thank you zelma based mwposter