[Day 2 - Investigation] - Nailing It

DK West
@Monokuma

Check out Equipment Storage. I assume its got mops, can we tell if any are missing?
Any places to hide an unconscious person? Can we tell if any of those places were disturbed last night, potentially by somebody being moved into them?
Garth Marenghi
Check the warehouse, relaxation hall and operating room
Fun With Despair
(Apr 10, 2021 at 4:17 PM)Deathborn Wrote: Does the device have any buttons? Can we do anything with it?
It doesn't appear to have anything you can interact with upon inspection. Seems like a rather complex device mechanically though, you aren't sure how it works.

(Apr 10, 2021 at 4:20 PM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: [Image: iaHjSER.png]

I've got it!

Let's try and jam the tubes onto my body! I want to be un-re-de-animated!

You rip one of the tubes out of LYNN TYRNE. After a few brief sprays of black liquid onto the Patio floor, you inspect the tube closer. It looks to be some sort of injection pump device that latches onto the flesh of whatever it's attached to and drill itself inside, seemingly pumping the aforementioned stuff into them.

You decide it would be exceedingly painful to try and put on yourself, if not deadly. You don't know where this thing has been, except inside an actual dead body.

(Apr 10, 2021 at 4:28 PM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: [Image: 1HS0L62.png]

Er, failing that, try and jam the tubes in poor Mundy and see if they react.
Instead, you drag over MR. MUNDY and jam the tube into his arm. Nothing seems to happen, and he stays there limply. Doesn't seem like you can get the whole device off of LYNN without straight-up carving it out of her back.

(Apr 10, 2021 at 4:59 PM)DK West Wrote: @Monokuma

Check out Equipment Storage. I assume its got mops, can we tell if any are missing?
Any places to hide an unconscious person? Can we tell if any of those places were disturbed last night, potentially by somebody being moved into them?
You check out the EQUIPMENT STORAGE. There are a few mops on a rack, but none appear to be missing, assuming no spare mops were kept off of the rack anyway. There is an extra mop there, but its fairly damp and smells like mostly water, a little fishy-smelling at that. The head is firmly attached to the handle. It's sitting by the pile of random electronics and mechanical parts.

There are a few places to hide an unconscious person, but none that appear to be disturbed. You check under the spare hospital beds and behind the floor machine, as well as inside a few boxes, but nothing appears to be disturbed.
Robert Winters
Sorry folks about yesterday. I got so worn out by the tour that I didn’t have the energy to give an account. I’m also very glad that I took the tour since someone got killed. This place need much better security team to keep that from happening again in the future.

So what about last night then? Well I woke up after feeling like a overslept, but I’m not really sure if I did. Time has felt skewed since getting here. I got out of my bed and headed for Glass Hallway. After making my way across it, I passed through the Media Library and the Lobby while on my way towards the the Gallery.

After I am done in the Gallery, I make my way towards the Cafeteria. As I was heading that way, I stopped by the Pharmacy to see what they have there in case I need to grab anything later. As I entered the Pharmacy, I saw Among Us leaving the Drug Supply. I looked around there while he left. On a side note, why are there post-it notes for a place called Tesco in there? The place is a pharmacy, not some place that sounds like a Gas Station. Anyways, I then see Obama Machine leave the Drug Supply. Feeling as if I seen enough of the Pharmacy after that. I take my leave and head back into the Gallery.

While in there, again, I take a stop by the Fountain. Then head over to the Cafeteria. Once I get in there. I see Kids TV Show Host hosting some kind of Arts and Craft show with some other people. While Garth Marenghi and Dr. Wexlyn do end up leaving. Both Lita and Dark Souls II stuck around. Though in Mr. Soul’s case, it obviously wasn’t by choice. What an unfortunate situation for him. I continued into the into the Kitchen to make some tea and find out what drink crafting supplies they have in there.

With my tea finished, I leave the Kitchen and Cafeteria. I head back towards the direction of the Fountain when I see Bigfoot walk by it with a crate of fish as if it was something normal. Where did he find that?

Given there is murderous folk around these parts. I decided it would be best if I found a member of the staff to hang out with. Figured that might be a safer thing to do. So I head out through the Gallery to Media Library thinking someone is likely there. While doing this, ASMR Youtuber passes by me. She asked me if I had seen any “NPC’s”. I tell her no. then due to me thinking she was talking about members of the staff. I tell her I have been looking for the same thing. She then tell me that Dr. Pierce is out in the Courtyard. So I head out there and try to approach her. I don’t know what caught her attention, but she was looking at towards the mountain side out beyond the Outdoor Storage. I then tried to say something to her, but then the shushed me. What could be so important that she would stare off into space towards the mountains, but to also not want to be interrupted? Feeling pretty tired, I shrug about the matter and wander off back to my bed to get some rest.
Fun With Despair
(Apr 10, 2021 at 5:18 PM)Garth Marenghi Wrote: Check the warehouse, relaxation hall and operating room
You check the WAREHOUSE first. Unlike the previous inspection on Night 1, a crate full of BEDSHEETS appears to have been opened. Almost all the sheets are lying in a big pile next to the crate, along with the lid. There's also a mop head on the ground next to the crate, having been unscrewed from the handle. The handle is across the room, lying decapitated and forgotten.

In the RELAXATION ROOM, there are a few chairs, a coffee table, and an old CRT TV. The TV is off.

The OPERATING ROOM is much the same as it was the last time you checked it, though a large amount of BONESAWS and a few tanks of KNOCKOUT GAS are missing. There's a bit of blood on the operating table as well, but it's nowhere near fresh.
DK West
Look around the Warehouse for any places to hide an unconscious person, and if they have been disturbed at all.
Just to be thorough, y'know?
Spooks?
(Apr 10, 2021 at 5:47 PM)DK West Wrote: Look around the Warehouse for any places to hide an unconscious person, and if they have been disturbed at all.
Just to be thorough, y'know?
There are lots of places to hide either yourself or another player in the Warehouse, such as inside any of the crates really.

Only one that's been recently disturbed is the crate with the BEDSHEETS though as far as you can tell
Dr. Morgan Pierce
[Image: hugbiUr.png]

Before we begin, I'd like to announce that I've officially made @Among Us our facility head of security due to his reliable work. Feel free to congratulate him, though no special event will be held to celebrate his promotion. And no, I most certainly did not forget to hire a security team to begin with. What kind of buffoon would do that?

[Image: QfTp0GH.png]

Ahem, now normally I'd be quite content to leave the mystery to you, but seeing as one of our staff members has been targeted, I feel the need to actually step in and participate for once. Also, to be honest I'd like to take a look at that Crimson Eye Dossier so I'm... at least partially motivated to try and assist this time. Lucky for you.

When night fell, I admit that I took a break from my work to go get a bit of fresh air outside in the Courtyard. Besides, if some "ghost" is running around playing with my e-Pass panels, I think it would be prudent to catch them in the act. Unfortunately, my evening of "ghost hunting" was interrupted by that insipid online media personality, who decided she needed some sort of interview.

[Image: X9F0EfR.png]

I never liked YouTube, let alone the shriveled wretches that inhabit it, pushing pointless video after pointless video out to a crowd of mindless drones with not a single original though in their mind, but... Well, we could use the PR boost at this point, so I consented and gave her her interview.

She left me alone after that, but her presence was replaced with that of Mr. Winters, one of our other patients. Unlike the youtuber however, he had absolutely nothing to contribute to either a conversation or to my task at hand, so I sent him on his way. We have other staff to deal with your minor concerns, you know.

[Image: uNo4aUE.png]

I went back inside after that, it was getting cold. I continued my observation of the Courtyard from the Glass Hallway, telling that idiot of a President that he couldn't use that sledgehammer he was swinging around to break into the Terrarium. Do you seriously think I'd use low-quality, thin glass to separate the Patients from the dangerous substances right next to their ward?

Eventually I realize I have some work to catch up on, so I return to the Lobby, where I encounter that large, intimidating experiment.

[Image: MUAK9wY.png]

What was his name again? Ah yes, Nemesis. I have to say, he's smarter than he looks, as he decided to act as my bodyguard for the rest of the night. It wouldn't hurt the rest of you to be more like him. We went downstairs, and after a brief... altercation with Hawke and his new Protégé, I realized just how useful Nemesis really was. It pays to have a Bio Organic Weapon and your beck and call, he scared them off with ease. Well done.

I left him to deal with any other unwanted guests, and returned to my office. Anything I did after that is none of your business.
Garth Marenghi
Investigate the cafeteria to generally see what's been used or anything else of note

Also check the history hall to see if we missed anything there
Robert Winters
Question for Dr. Pierce. Why did your ghost hunting seem like a lot of staring off in space towards the mountains then? Were you ghost hunting with a little bit of "help" from "something"?
Spooks?
(Apr 10, 2021 at 6:54 PM)Garth Marenghi Wrote: Investigate the cafeteria to generally see what's been used or anything else of note

Also check the history hall to see if we missed anything there
The CAFETERIA has several pieces of paper and pens scattered around the table, as well as a PAPERCRAFT NADARE MODEL and a PAPERCRAFT SHITTY ANIMAL. Honestly, you can't even tell what it's supposed to be. Ugly dog, maybe? Elephant? Some kind of five-legged duck? Just awful.

You check the Kitchen itself and see a few small wooden cutting boards are missing, as well as a water filter. Someone's also made tea in here, and a half-full pot sits on the stove. It's cold now though. There are paper plates both here and in the BREAK ROOM, but the ones here appear to be unopened.

You head out to the HISTORY HALL next. Besides the fact that all of the GLASS DISPLAY CASES are smashed up, there's nothing new going on here.
Robert Winters
Thanks for reminding me about the extra tea. I'll go put it in the refrigerator right now.
Nurse Luna Wayne
[Image: UkTMh1h.png]

Sorry for our lateness, a certain someone and their Laboratory-turned-drug-lab ended up making me feel pretty sick, I would up oversleeping. Surely Mr. White isn't allowed to do that, right? I mean, that is CLEARLY ille-

It's okay, Waltar. I won't tell anyone about your heroin operation if you don't! It'll be our little secret!

Crystal meth, actually.

[Image: FA0DzGt.png?1]

What? Meth!? We gotta call the police right away! That's super DUPER illegal!

And heroin isn't? Or murder for that matter? ...Anyway, when the night started I couldn't find Summer anywhere. We're supposed to stick together, but it didn't end up matter much because I found her in the lab anyway.

[Image: CQNNapX.png]

That's right! There's so many cool looking bottles of stuff in there, how could I resist? But I checked out that note about the hazardous materials, and I think it's a fake! Dr. Pierce usually put me in charge of printing out all the official marketing material, so I'd say I'm a printing whiz!

...Shouldn't she have made the intern do that?

Nah, everyone knows that interns get coffee and that's it! It's like, the intern creed. "Coffee Or Death"! I guess in Lynn's case it was only the last one though.

After I stopped her from shaking around all the "colorful bottles", Waltar and Dr. Hawke walked in. I can't believe that man, Hawke I mean. He's a medical professional, why is he aiding some weirdo with his drug production? You know what, forget I asked.

They talked about some stuff, but then...

[Image: zzgTdUf.png]

The bag-headed freak showed up! Ooooh, he was terrifying! Paper bag on his head, dragging around that Violent Jimin guy like a ragdoll! I was terrified! Waltar saved us though, because I mean, who wants to mess with a drug lord?

After that, we left. I needed to go out to the Patio and clear my head a bit. Those two really should have turned on the ventilation, ugh. Once we headed upstairs and took a breather, we got approached by that YouTube girl. She asked for an interview, and we figured it'd be a good way to kill time.

I poured my heart out for the camera! Drama! Tragedy!

At around that point, that intern's messed-up corpse came tearing through the Lounge and attacked us. Got a good hit in on that youtuber, but the intern couldn't control her momentum and went tumbling over the edge. Not exactly shedding any tears though. Regardless, I helped the youtuber up and she headed out.

[Image: k6QA1Fl.png]

A bit later though, I saw my knight in shining armor! Senpai! He gave me a Valentine's Card, and I didn't even care that it was still March! He's so dreamy and kind and...

...And he smelled like vomit. Yeah, we get it. You think he's super cool. I can't believe you're going to drag us to his stupid "funk-off" tomorrow.

You bet I am! I can't wait!

Anyway, after he finally left us alone, we went downstairs and headed to bed. Can we go now?
Dr. Morgan Pierce
(Apr 10, 2021 at 7:06 PM)Robert Winters Wrote: Question for Dr. Pierce. Why did your ghost hunting seem like a lot of staring off in space towards the mountains then? Were you ghost hunting with a little bit of "help" from "something"?

[Image: 9vVDNZg.png]

I don't know what you're implying here, Winters, but I was absolutely not under the influence. People have said the figure they've seen likes to disappear up the mountain, so I decided I'd keep a look out.

If you're going to be a wise guy, use that wisdom to solve the case, if you would be so kind.
Bigfoot
@Monokuma

I check Mr. Mundy for any signs of gas/poison being used on him. Like burning on mouth/throat/lungs, poison in the stomach, etc.
Bigfoot
@Monokuma
I would like to also investigate the mop and handle in the warehouse. Is there any damage to it? Any signs of it being used?
Spooks?
(Apr 10, 2021 at 8:21 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: @Monokuma

I check Mr. Mundy for any signs of gas/poison being used on him. Like burning on mouth/throat/lungs, poison in the stomach, etc.
You check the victim's body. Luckily FAUST has already performed most of the autopsy work, so it's not super difficult to take a look at his lungs. MR. MUNDY already passed negative in a toxicology report, but his stomach also appears to be empty. Poor wanker probably died hungry.

His lungs also appear fine, though both his stomach and lungs are damaged somewhat by the nails that punctured his body.

(Apr 10, 2021 at 8:24 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: @Monokuma
I would like to also investigate the mop and handle in the warehouse. Is there any damage to it? Any signs of it being used?
You take a look at the WAREHOSE MOP and its handle. It's a pretty normal, white mop head. It looks particularly clean, as though it hasn't been used for anything at all yet. The handle is also entirely undamaged and unblemished.
Professional Robuster
Okay, did ANYONE see Obama with a mop wig other than Turb and myself?

Did anyone see Obama other than Turb and I heading to or from Radiology? Did anyone even see Obama after our altercation; this was relatively early into the night? It was after the event in the Warehouse.
Deathborn
Does Warehouse have mops to begin with?
Spooks?
(Apr 10, 2021 at 8:51 PM)Deathborn Wrote: Does Warehouse have mops to begin with?
There are a couple mops in the Warehouse, likely to clean up any spills that happen as a result of loose cargo. Unlike the Equipment room though, they aren't organized in any meaningful way and are scattered about.

There are currently two mops here besides the headless one.