thread for giving up. post here if you give up

sike. no giving up ever. get the fuck out of here. im always watching.........................

[Image: gaogaigar-690.jpg?t=1475831031]
Aidan
i would never post in the giving up thread
rt if you never give up
Obama Machine
alright zelma, so you never give up, huh? name 5 times you've been cuckolded. unless you gave up on the cuck lifestyle
[Image: 2wFaQHa.jpg]
(Apr 9, 2021 at 1:56 AM)Obama Machine Wrote: alright zelma, so you never give up, huh? name 5 times you've been cuckolded. unless you gave up on the cuck lifestyle

poor seal. she thinks she still has the right to respond to me even after ignoring two of my glorious friend begging posts. i am glad i can depart leaving these words of wisdom to you.

the cuck lifestyle is the act of watching someone and enjoying them fucking your significant other. this much can be understood. however. there are three variables needed for cuckholding to take place. 1. the cucker 2. the cuckee 3. the cuckqueen. now the the cucker and cuckqueen are the ones that commit the act so the cuckee can feel resentment and get off in the background.

what u and most of minus world assumed was that i was the cuckee but you are mistaken.

i've been the cucker. minus world has been my cuckqueen and you. all of you have been the cuckees. top 5 times i've cucked minus world/???

1. cucked *** out of an internet relationship with ***
2. cucked *** out of receiving a full gash bell review
3. cucked *** out of reviewing one of his favorite lesbian movies
4. cucked *** out of watching nanoha though this may change because i've heard there are A LOT OF ASS SHOTS
5. cucked *** out of providing him with more pictures of big tiddy women
6. cucked *** out of validation by not responding to their DMs and pings
7. cucked *** out of experiencing the greatness of discord
8. cucked myself from being too fucking sigma male to handle and losing the good faith of @Arrietty
9. cucked *** by not praying to him every night after i graduated catholic school [cuck school]
and finally 10. cucked you seal.

i cucked you because no matter what action you take you will always be a seal in the atlantic ocean. you might reroll and gacha into cosmos from sonic x. you might even become besties with arietty and gain her divine protection but we

are

never

ever

ever

getting back

together..........

get recked. you and @MCD
[Image: ike-2.jpg]
Aidan
me and @Fun With Despair are the only members not cucked by Zelma
and we know despair has been cucked by life so i win again bros
(Apr 9, 2021 at 2:43 AM)Aidan Wrote: me and @Fun With Despair are the only members not cucked by Zelma
and we know despair has been cucked by life so i win again bros

3 men.........
1 mission...............
1 job.........
1 life.........
together we are......the men with the spiral penises
[Image: 5D051E7CC57C167C1E4FA867257586D69CBE922C]

ENTER.

mw......

if you dare...
ASMR Youtuber
zelma threads are like gato threads but with more production value