10. bomberman generations
adding the following
dragon quest i ~ viii
senran kagura
god of war
dynasty warriors
uno on xbox live
Obama Machine
dont you ever accuse me of not understanding bionicle ever again.
[Image: 2wFaQHa.jpg]
Aidan
zelma your fuckin stupid. women are capable of anything
EXCEPT understanding ff8 because it's basically evangelion without the self-awareness. see squall is an edgy teenage bitch boy with no friends. women want to fuck him including older women (quistis/ misato) and a dull personality vacuum designed for coomers (rinoa/ asuka) and (rei/ selphie). now he is forced outside his comfort zone and has to deal with the representation of his issues with women (unit 01/ the sorceresses) who get him pretty much killed in a regular basis. this is some deep shit related to puberty and being a depressed weeb. both have abandonment issues (yui/ the thot that laguna fugs idk her name) that haunt them pretty much forever.
though they are hyper competent in battle they are failures at basic human interaction and they rise upward in their career by stomping on the backs of those beneath them. if ff8 had a real writer like jerry seinfeld or me it would show the other SEEDs hating squall when he randomly becomes president of his own school which is also a private army and an orphanage and an airship.
anyway things reach a climax (obvious symbolism there) when time and space and reality and shit fall apart. ff8 is trying to make a point about the cycle of violence by demonstrating time compression as the past and future being equivalent. however it did not have larry david carefully guiding the script so you only see the truth: no amount of anime GFs (symbolism!!) will fix your lack of personality. time will compress into a singularity unless you start calling ppl up and having a chat about the best JRPGs which really is just a conversation about life itself.
anyway i forget the ending but i think they hit the bad guy with a sword and then have a party. no self awareness there

[Image: r3b6hb.webp]
SQUALL IS DEAD. RESPECT WOMEN.
honestly men might not fully understand ffviii either but because squall is so easy to self-insert as for the average nerd you might get an attachment for the world and characters thus making you feel like you understand the full context of the story but it's this false attachment with characters that see you from really looking at squall's face and internal side. i don't think ffviii is really worth understanding all that much; it's essentially just square-enix's take on a afternoon soap opera or some shit but it is a fun story i just wish it wasn't so diviside when it came to being enjoyed by men and women but specifically women