- nice smile
- defined collar bone
Obama Machine
youre goddamn right
[Image: 2wFaQHa.jpg]
(Apr 10, 2021 at 6:19 AM)Obama Machine Wrote: youre goddamn right

reported
Stirling
Now, listen here. I am utterly, completely disgusted by you and your actions. The fact that you've been constantly making these sad threads says a lot, and I mean, A LOT about you. And even then, you decide to throw away Nabber. I'm not being a whiteknight (In fact, I barely even know him), but however, what has he ever done to you? NOTHING, RIGHT? HE just supported you, cheering you on. But all it seems that you want is sexual satisfaction. Someone over on the other side of the globe can't give you DICK, now, can they? I suppose that's why you left him. And what's more, you didn't even let him know beforehand. You've already cheated on your past furryfuckfriends, and now, this. You should be GRATEFUL for whatever advice Kyle gave you, but no. You just threw it all away.

Now, you might be wondering, “why is this guy confronting me over this? Doesn’t this make him a whiteknight?”

Well, it adds up, Zelma. Everything you’ve done in the past. From day one I already sensed there was something off about you. And you just took advantage of Minus World being your “sAnCtUaRy”, kicked back, and did all you wanted. In a bad way.

You just using all your shitposts for sexual purposes, having SEX EVERY DAMN MINUTE OR TIME IT IS IMPLIED...

And most of all, you’re fucking preaching SELF IMPROVEMENT UNIRONICALLY.

“Delete this! Fuck that! You should all work out!”

It’s god damn annoying. I believe I’m speaking for the entirety of the site on this particular topic.

And you wonder why people in your life treat you this way. And you’ve never even TRIED getting yourself out of this.

Do you have no shame? I guess some people are just meant to stay at the bottom.

You don’t even listen to our advice. So, when you get a signal again, hopefully you could show this to your girlfriend. I don’t want her heart to be broken by such a person. She needs to know who you really are. Life isn’t all about “aCcEpTiNg PeOpLe FoR wHo ThEy ArE”. It’s about taking your mistakes, and learning from them. Quite apparently, you’ve done nothing. NOTHING. To fix yourself. And you expect Seal and I to respect you as a person?

Honestly, I feel bad, no, ASHAMED for having such a person in MW. Nabber hasn’t even spoken for a week now, thanks to you.

That’s all I have to say about you. Again, show this to your now-girlfriend. She can cry and attack me all she wants, but just so she knows, everything I’ve written here is true.

I’ve been holding this in for a week now. One more bad move out of you, and you’re out of MW. You don’t deserve to be there.

I’m actually regretting making you stay.

Of course, everyone has a chance to change for the better. But until then... Don’t even think about reconciling with me and Amoeba.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
(Apr 10, 2021 at 6:27 AM)Stirling Wrote: Now, listen here. I am utterly, completely disgusted by you and your actions. The fact that you've been constantly making these sad threads says a lot, and I mean, A LOT about you. And even then, you decide to throw away Nabber. I'm not being a whiteknight (In fact, I barely even know him), but however, what has he ever done to you? NOTHING, RIGHT? HE just supported you, cheering you on. But all it seems that you want is sexual satisfaction. Someone over on the other side of the globe can't give you DICK, now, can they? I suppose that's why you left him. And what's more, you didn't even let him know beforehand. You've already cheated on your past furryfuckfriends, and now, this. You should be GRATEFUL for whatever advice Kyle gave you, but no. You just threw it all away.

Now, you might be wondering, “why is this guy confronting me over this? Doesn’t this make him a whiteknight?”

Well, it adds up, Zelma. Everything you’ve done in the past. From day one I already sensed there was something off about you. And you just took advantage of Minus World being your “sAnCtUaRy”, kicked back, and did all you wanted. In a bad way.

You just using all your shitposts for sexual purposes, having SEX EVERY DAMN MINUTE OR TIME IT IS IMPLIED...

It’s god damn annoying. I believe I’m speaking for the entirety of the site on this particular topic.

And you wonder why people in your life treat you this way. And you’ve never even TRIED getting yourself out of this.

You don’t even listen to our advice. So, when you get a signal again, hopefully you could show this to your girlfriend. I don’t want her heart to be broken by such a person. She needs to know who you really are. Life isn’t all about “aCcEpTiNg PeOpLe FoR wHo ThEy ArE”. It’s about taking your mistakes, and learning from them. Quite apparently, you’ve done nothing. NOTHING. To fix yourself. And you expect Seal and I to respect you as a person?

Honestly, I feel bad, no, ASHAMED for having such a person in MW. Nabber hasn’t even spoken for a week now, thanks to you.

That’s all I have to say about you. Again, show this to your now-girlfriend. She can cry and attack me all she wants, but just so she knows, everything I’ve written here is true.

I’ve been holding this in for a week now. One more bad move out of you, and you’re out of MW. You don’t deserve to be there.

Of course, everyone has a chance to change for the better. But until then... Don’t even think about reconciling with me and Amoeba.

big words coming from the man who wanted 2 have phone sex with me over discord call.
i can't tell if this is a meme or real post but nabber has nothing to do with me. i talked to him in DMs and he said words.
i don't preach self-improvement. i preach not posting on the internet.

so many revelations
if you felt something was off about me you should've told me and we could've talked it out like naruto did pain but since it's public we have no choice but to fight here rn in public.
idk what amoeba did
can i also add this just proves me hypothesis in OP correct. smfh.
Stirling
(Apr 10, 2021 at 6:37 AM)Zelma Wrote:
(Apr 10, 2021 at 6:27 AM)Stirling Wrote: Now, listen here. I am utterly, completely disgusted by you and your actions. The fact that you've been constantly making these sad threads says a lot, and I mean, A LOT about you. And even then, you decide to throw away Nabber. I'm not being a whiteknight (In fact, I barely even know him), but however, what has he ever done to you? NOTHING, RIGHT? HE just supported you, cheering you on. But all it seems that you want is sexual satisfaction. Someone over on the other side of the globe can't give you DICK, now, can they? I suppose that's why you left him. And what's more, you didn't even let him know beforehand. You've already cheated on your past furryfuckfriends, and now, this. You should be GRATEFUL for whatever advice Kyle gave you, but no. You just threw it all away.

big words coming from the man who wanted 2 have phone sex with me over discord call.
i can't tell if this is a meme or real post but nabber has nothing to do with me. i talked to him in DMs and he said words.

so many revelations
if you felt something was off about me you should've told me and we could've talked it out like naruto did pain but since it's public we have no choice but to fight here rn in public.
idk what amoeba did

Draw your hand!
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
(Apr 10, 2021 at 6:43 AM)Stirling Wrote:
(Apr 10, 2021 at 6:37 AM)Zelma Wrote:

so many revelations
idk what amoeba did

Draw your hand!
here's my hand bitch
[Image: Magic_134c95_5901332.jpg]

now after all the times we've shared
after all the pictures we've exchanged
after all the skype calls we've exchanged sake cups
this is how you treat me? talk about ultimate betreyal.

this is the worst fucking thing you could ever do to your discord brother. my only purpose on MW is to enlighten the users and show them a way out of their despair. i started by posting anime titties but when that didnt work i told them to get off their ass and do push ups and when that didnt work fuck it we're going to dominoes

and when that didnt fucking work bro i said you know what just gtfo off the internet.

but YOU have the fucking NERVE to say i changed and i'm a villain????? BRO what have you done for this community

have you bet your life on the line with every single post? have you exposed the true secrets of those trying to corrupt the minds of the youth? have you fought injustice with every single ban??????

until you watch disappearance of haruhi in upscaled 4K quality dont even think of responding to me bitch
Amoeba
Ah frick. Y'all went to Dominoes without me?