This is a thread for niggas that are tired of all these pussy ass moe shows polluting up the industry. Where's the testosterone? Where are the big booty bitches? Where's the more testosterone? Back in my day we used to reenact scenes from our favorite dbz episodes and one of us ended up going to the hospital because he was a lil bitch and couldn't take a donkey kick to the face(it wasn't me)

Anyway; to start this thread off here's a classic
[Image: 7d1918960ea03a9202f4b2fc8be23e4c.jpg]
This is Ken from Hokuto no Ken and he will fuck you up. He's basically an anime bruce lee and the entire show is him fucking niggas up because they took his girl.

not convinced? peep this scene

post YOUR recommendations for manly shows. none of that bitch shit either.( fyi idol master and precure are exceptions to this rule)
T-man
[Image: 391984-chobits-chii-and-hideki-let-me-be-with-you.jpg]
God
[Image: Neon.Genesis.Evangelion.full.1341116.jpg]

[Image: free-iwatobi-swim-club-wallpaper-kyoani.jpg]
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Two_Finger
[Image: Boondocks3.jpg]
Saltonara
[Image: wK18ZfK.jpg?1]
Pea
does initial D count
Aidan
[Image: PKZPJVx.jpg]
gunbuster is true manime
stats:
noriko fights for what she believes in
lots of training, hard work and guts
everyone settles minor disagreements by beating the shit out of each other (very manly)
really big robot
killing tons of aliens
there's a part where all the girls are in a giant space bath
everyone screams their special moves
scientific accuracy
crossed arm pose when they fight the aliens

moral of the story is everyone should watch gunbuster because it's rad
Two_Finger
don't forget idolmaster, the manliest
you fgts tried to ruin my thread. this is serious quit fucking around

Next recommendation; is a show that everyone knows(jp nobody really knows it) and loves; City Hunter!!
[Image: p25076_d_v8_aa.jpg]

i'm just kidding. it's not that shit film; it's this
[Image: 2302720-17.jpg]
what's it about? well that tall as fuck asian in the back is a cop; and the girl is his buddies sister. the dude's buddy ends up getting killed and the dude swears he'll revenge him but now he has to watch over his goddamn sister fuck. so now he goes on adventures romancing sexy bitches a long the way but these bitches usually end up coming with A.) baggage and shit B.) are just fucking crazy; meanwhile sister is getting jealous that tall asian man is such a pimp. all in all great show; old though; check it out

tl;dr picture lupin if he was a cop; and like 6ft 3; add in some decent romance/drama and lots of guns; great show
This is an excellent thread and one I am proud of; I should've made this a weekly column type thing but alas; what's done is done. I am nearing 800 posts and as a special gift I will bless the MWers with a final "Manly" anime recommendation.

[Image: tAG_117460.jpeg]

Now I know what you're thinking? "You were just bitching about all that moe shit above? Why the FUCK are you recommending this as manly shit?"

Well bitch, there are two lessons to learn. 1. Do not judge a book by it's cover and 2. Do not FUCKING judge a book by it's cover.

Heartcatch Pretty Cure is perhaps one of the most manliest anime ever conceived. No, not because of it's cheerful sour skittles color pallete, not because the direction was handled by the guy who did casshern sins, not because the fight cheography is amazing and the soundtrack is fr one of the best things that's ever come out of toei.

No.

Heartcatch Pretty Cure is manly because it's an anime about overcoming your fears and becoming the best you you can possibly be. Take the main character Tsubomi, who is a shy fucking crybaby ass bitch, who by the end of the series becomes a responsible leader in her own right or how about the genki yellow girl and her struggle being the older brother when she's really a girl who wants to be viewed as strong but also has a desire to do girl shit? How about cure moonlight who after getting her ass handed to her in the first ep comes back even stronger and well im not gonna spoil shit but its good. How about the guy who literally wants to become a pretty cure??

Really there's so many things this show does right for a simple kids show but the main message I took from it is that as long as you work hard, and stay true, you can overcome anything. This came out in 2010 and I was a lonely, unsociable, angry nerd. Fast foward to 2017 and I am still a nerd and hella antisocial but I am tons better around people, improved my mind and body, improved my confidence, got bitches and I won't say it's all thanks to this show, but it definitely planted the seed in me to go out and get what I wanted

and that's some manly ass shit. Watch heartcatch pretty cure.
Zae Eildus
jojos bizarre adventure thats all i need to say, also props for fist of the north star mention.
[Image: jKjmcnI.jpg] [Image: 1fcSuAI.jpg].
zae's oc redesign via ff14: http://imgur.com/a/YLZtm/all
Spritanium
[Image: F9f4dX9.jpg]
[Image: supercorrect.png]