Spooks?
Puhuhuhu, it's a real shame about that @Mr. Mundy isn't it? I miss him already, he sure had a magnetic personality, didn't he?

But seeing as it's the second night of the Killing Game, how about we spice things up a little bit, hmm? I've got a couple special prizes that I can give you if you get it right, but majority rules, and I'm gonna make you decide amongst yourselves which one you get!

So... What's behind door #1?

Option 1: Random Access Boosts

If you guys pick this option, I'll give a random two correct voters an extra two Access Levels! But don't tell Dr. Pierce, I'm sure she'd be veeery unhappy with me, puhuhuhu!

Option 2: Secret Password

Password, password. Who's got the password? Well, it could be you! That's right chumps, I'm offering a special password. What's it for? Couldn't tell ya! But it's definitely for some kind of secret passage or something, yep. Would I lie to you?

Option 3: Crimson Eye Dossier

[Image: eEEPxW3.png]

And behind door #3, we've got... This folder! It looks like information about that Crimson Eye gang you're all so worried about. Looks like some real official government-style stuff! Dunno who dropped this, but I'm sure they're probably kicking themselves over it! Probably shouldn't have left this lying outside on the ground unless you wanted someone to find it, bub. Just sayin'.

Anyway, cast your votes! If you don't, well... you're no fun. How about that?
Hank Hill
Vote: Obama

The one time you'll see me voting for a Democrat.
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: SDW6b2j.png]

Heheheheh.... looks like SOMEBODY'S been caught in 4k! It pains me to do this to Michelle, but a girl's gotta act on her instincts!

Vote: Mister President Obama
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
Among Us
[Image: rE2oKTc.png]
Obama Machine
Vote: Obama Machine

i don't have the goddamn time to defend myself every night just end my suffering
[Image: 2wFaQHa.jpg]
Deathborn
Vote: Professional Robuster
Bigfoot
vote: robuster
Senpai
Vote: Robuster might as well
Garth Marenghi
Vote: Professional Robuster

Seems hard to doubt that both him and Obama were knocked out by someone else, but the fact that he's so close to the crime scene and that it's very likely it's a trap rather than a direct kill makes me more suspicious of him.
DK West

Ewah, sorry Mr. President, but this whole wig thing's really wack.
Mr Waltar Whité
[Image: unknown.png]
Robert Winters
vote obama

because he got snappy about things
Professional Robuster
Vote obama

I'm placed by two people and an item that validate my time line AND Obama is lying against me and turb for no damn reason
Faust
vote for suicide?
I've got a gut feeling about this one

EDIT: BOET CHANK HILLN
SUS
Lita
Vote: Suicide

i'm not convinced it was either obama or robuster OR suicide but i'm greedy and want the reward that comes from voting
Jack of Spades
"Wait, why are we voting? That bear is gonna kill them! Shouldn't we just detain Obama until the authorities arrive?"

"Huh? No, wait, how do we turn this trial program off?!"

Vote Accepted

"Stop! Stop doing that! Turn off!"
Dark Souls II

not confident on this, but i feel its the most likely of the three options we have
Bigfoot
unvote: robuster
vote: hank hill
Garth Marenghi
Unvote, Vote: Obama Machine

Seems more likely than Robuster at this point, but still not 100%.
Deathborn
Unvote
Vote: DK West