DrMinusWorld
So I done ketamine for the first time the other day. I started off with 2 medium sized lines (I just felt ant drunk and giggly) and then drank a 1/4 L bottle of vodka about 1 hour later. 1 hour after this I had another medium sized line and I just completely collapsed and lost whole control over my body. I can’t describe the feeling I was feeling but I was motionless for about 1 hour and the stuff I was seeing and feeling was mad. I vomited after. Obviously I know about the ‘K hole’ but it just wondering if these effects I felt were made worse by the alcohol, because if not it’s put me off ket and scared me to death. Would my experience have been pleasurable if I hadn’t had alcohol?
Draku
You have to counterbalance the K Hole effect with the A Hole effect since you're doing both K(etamine) and A(lcohol). Be loud and obnoxious to everyone around you to release the alcoholic energy in your body. Thankfully that comes quite naturally with such consumption.

Be very sure to not accidentally activate the B Hole effect, I've lost loved ones that way.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Aidan
yes, you likely synthesized a rare chemical compound by mixing alcohol and horse tranquilizer in your stomach. this combination was famously used in one of the assassination attempts on rasputin. you were quite lucky this time. in some instances, targets have reported infliction of poisoning, sleep,
confusion, blind, infatuation, paralysis, gradual petrify, freeze, burn, death, doom and frog.