DrMinusWorld
Me and my girl had sex 3 times last week. Only pre*** each time. Once 2 days prior to her ovulation day. Are we gonna be having a kid or is pre not even an issue?
Aidan
contrary to popular belief, prejaculate (the medical term) does not decrease chances of pregnancy. rather, as an incomplete spooge, it affects the quality of the baby. prejaculate spawn are often unintelligent, unkind and unmotivated; their greatest aspiration no higher than Arby's manager or twitter influencer. i would strongly advise you prepare now for your disappointing child. try watching the entire LOST series so you become numb to anticipation without pay-off.
Draku
(Apr 20, 2021 at 7:49 PM)Aidan Wrote: contrary to popular belief, prejaculate (the medical term) does not decrease chances of pregnancy. rather, as an incomplete spooge, it affects the quality of the baby. prejaculate spawn are often unintelligent, unkind and unmotivated; their greatest aspiration no higher than Arby's manager or twitter influencer. i would strongly advise you prepare now for your disappointing child. try watching the entire LOST series so you become numb to anticipation without pay-off.
Yeah, this is referred to as babies "arriving early".
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
ASMR Youtuber
actually, precum is the only way to cause pregnancy

cum causes gnancy