[Day 3 - Investigation] - Second Opinions

°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
god, lets just uhh

i do the jar experiment twice:
*do it by just pushing it off its stand or whatever like those shitty cats do with priceless artefacts off of shelves
*do the same thing but dislodge the lid first

compare to original murderjar
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
Dark Souls II
have faust check jimin's lungs for any damage (they gave permission over discord)
Garth Marenghi
Get Faust to check Jimin's lungs
Dark Souls II
id also like to check jimins lungs with fausts help
Spooks?
(Apr 23, 2021 at 11:50 PM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: god, lets just uhh

i do the jar experiment twice:
*do it by just pushing it off its stand or whatever like those shitty cats do with priceless artefacts off of shelves
*do the same thing but dislodge the lid first

compare to original murderjar
The results of your first experiment is almost identical to your jumping experiment.

The second one though... actually looks a lot like the situation surrounding the "murderjar", as so you quite eloquently put it. Broken jar, lid off, etc.

(Apr 23, 2021 at 11:51 PM)Dark Souls II Wrote: have faust check jimin's lungs for any damage (they gave permission over discord)

(Apr 23, 2021 at 11:51 PM)Garth Marenghi Wrote: Get Faust to check Jimin's lungs

(Apr 23, 2021 at 11:53 PM)Dark Souls II Wrote: id also like to check jimins lungs with fausts help
Faust shushes all of you, your loud repetitive voices ruining his concentration as he checks Violent Jimin's lungs. He slices the lungs open and finds them burned on the inside by what appears to be the same chlorine gas that killed him. Interestingly, his keen eye for the human body allows him to determine that the gas was made with components far more concentrated than the usual off-the-shelf bleach and... urine... combination
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
get someone with a decent access level to check hazardous materials for missing shit that could be used to make piss gas or whatever now GO

read a book on chemicals to figure out wtf is going on with kill gas
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
Spooks?
(Apr 24, 2021 at 12:22 AM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: get someone with a decent access level to check hazardous materials for missing shit that could be used to make piss gas or whatever now GO

read a book on chemicals to figure out wtf is going on with kill gas
You check out Hazardous Materials.

It's a medium sized room with a large incinerator and several shelves, containers, and fridges containing a variety of materials ranging from disease samples to radioactive materials and dangerous substances. It doesn't look like there's any chlorine or ammonia missing from here though, or even present at all.

You read a book on chemicals from the Media Library. As you begin reading it, Garth Marenghi snatches it from your hands and reiterates the same thing everyone's been saying for a while: it's CHLORINE GAS.
Lita
look in outdoor storage for chlorination materials
Spooks?
(Apr 24, 2021 at 12:34 AM)Lita Wrote: look in outdoor storage for chlorination materials
It looks like there's some pure chlorine for use in temporarily purging the hot springs should the water get infected by any kind of hazardous substance. You can't tell if any is missing though. You do notice a missing axe, however.
Garth Marenghi
Ask Dr. Hawke if we can investigate his office (and do so)
Dark Souls II
did we check the cafeteria

i'll do it right now if we didn't

edit: also the locker rooms
DK West
Oh yeah, can I test this VR DISC I found out? I'm sure a few people will be really interested in it!
Among Us
[Image: Xk6fz4l.png]
Rio Ranger
Is that anime lady buried outside?
Deathborn
Investigate the courtyard for any fresh graves.

Also, take a closer look at that mask.
Dark Souls II
take a good look at the mario mask on cirnos body. is there anything interesting about it?
Spooks?
(Apr 24, 2021 at 1:19 AM)Garth Marenghi Wrote: Ask Dr. Hawke if we can investigate his office (and do so)
Dr. Hawke allows you into his office begrudgingly. He comments that he's got nothing worth keeping secret there anymore anyway and he barely uses it regardless.

It's an office in surprisingly good shape, considering its occupant. Against one wall is an old couch, clearly well-worn. His desk sits at the back, facing the door. There's a small cup of office supplies on his desk, along with a pamphlet advertising Nadare. What looks like a once-secret door in his desk is open, revealing a mostly-empty space containing a rack that normally would have held liquor. He looks uneasy upon realizing that it's empty.

(Apr 24, 2021 at 1:40 AM)Dark Souls II Wrote: did we check the cafeteria

i'll do it right now if we didn't

edit: also the locker rooms
You check the Cafeteria. Not much has changed here since last time, besides an empty teacup in the sink. There's still the pens from Arts and Craft night scattered around, along with some paper and Bigfoot's fish crate.

(Apr 24, 2021 at 1:43 AM)DK West Wrote: Oh yeah, can I test this VR DISC I found out? I'm sure a few people will be really interested in it!
You put in the disc labeled STUDIO A.

The Virtual Reality Room transforms to a scene of a movie studio at night. You find yourself standing outside in the dark, surrounded by various film trailers, buildings, and the woods. The ingame map looks a bit like this:

[Image: k1JMhxJ.png]

Wow, who designed this map? What a hack! Total no-talent joke of a human being.
Spooks?
(Apr 24, 2021 at 1:49 AM)Among Us Wrote: [Image: Xk6fz4l.png]
In front of the entire group, you pull out a bunch of empty liquor bottles and toss them into the incinerator in Hazardous Materials, the glow of the cleansing flames reflecting red off of your spaceman helmet visor thing. None of them even remotely resembled the murder jar.

(Apr 24, 2021 at 1:50 AM)Rio Ranger Wrote: Is that anime lady buried outside?

(Apr 24, 2021 at 1:50 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Investigate the courtyard for any fresh graves.

Also, take a closer look at that mask.
There is a grave outside under the tree on the island in the river. Do you really wish to disturb the restful sleep of the dead? Anime Mother is nowhere to be found, at least.

You do inspect the Mario Mask though. It's a rather crude mask drawn in a combination of sharpie, red pen, black pen, etc. It looks like shit, the ULTIMATE ARTIST definitely didn't make this one.
Lita
edit ok beg pierce like a dog to unlock the iv lockers
Spooks?
(Apr 24, 2021 at 1:40 AM)Dark Souls II Wrote: edit: also the locker rooms
The locker room has several lockers, duh. Most of them are empty except for three locked at Access Level IV. Three other lockers in the area appear to be wide open and empty, while all the other empty ones are closed but unlocked