china pls
sealelement
im numb to it now

november cant come fast enough
100% pure gamer 100%
Pea
im gonna need more booze than the moderator wanted during those 2 hours
Elyk
I hate that grin they each have when the other is talking.
God
Clinton: will maintain neoliberal status quo and keep US and Western democracy on its path of destroying the climate, indigenous, black and brown people's lives, earth's resources, and is probably in the end just a safe mode version of Trump.

Trump: might finally get other global powers fed up of United States' bullshit, maybe we'll all have a war or two and hopefully this will accelerate the communist revolution and the demise of Western civilisation. or, it could just Get Even Worse.

tough decision, glad i don't have to make the call.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
These two are here debating for a reason; I can't be mad at them; I can be mad at everyone who supported them thus far though. More research is needed on my part; but I doubt either will deliver

fuck i need to move to canada or some shit
Yoshin
Yeah come to Canada based Trudeau will solve all our problems
Two_Finger
come buy up all the housing in vancouver like everyone else
Beako
They're both Illuminati so six of one, half dozen of the other. I guess I'll flip a coin to decide who to vote for.
Rapidkirby3k
One I simply don't like, one I simply don't trust. What's the difference? Stop.
[Image: 45Yrb9j.png]
Aidan
man it's too bad obama took all your rights away so you can't vote for a good president instead of those fucks
really don't understand why anyone would do that tbh
Pea
heads^ canada will/might get housing crisis soon but im sure its nothing compared to what americans have to deal with
God
ive beentold to move to canada a few times, maybe i should take the hint
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Poxni
(Sep 29, 2016 at 9:09 AM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: ive beentold to move to canada a few times, maybe i should take the hint
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
[Image: xPhNzA9.jpg]
Mario
[deleted]
Mario
[deleted]