What do you think of this example of Dirac’s sleight of hand alarmist pseudoscience?

DrMinusWorld
Looking through past questions/answers I came across this great example of alarmist sleight of hand manipulation of physics. In physics it is always Energy IN = Energy OUT, but notice the best answer equation is backwards.

In the answer I gave, I inserted the link to the true scientific procedure to answer the question.

Update:
LOL. Dirac/David your sophistry does not compute, best take a physics course. Dirac your false credentials are really exposed here.

Energy out = Energy In bypassing Planck's black body law, S/B equation,. the Lapse rate, galactic cosmic ray forcing, cloud forcing, the 1st and 2nd Laws of Thermodynamic to name a few.Round Earth vs Flat Earth physics answer below.
[Image: vF4XVGn.png]
DrMinusWorld
User AIP got best got best answer in that screen shot. Who is AIP? None other than a Dirac sock puppet.

Look at AIP's public profile. He says the EXACT same things as Dirac.

For example, the graphic below has AIP complimenting Dirac (posting as James).

AIP says: "James [Dirac] has done a fine job of answering questions in the face of a great deal of political (unscientific) Q&A. The world is a more educated place due to the effort of contributors like James [Dirac]."

Dirac is always complimenting himself with other accounts.

Another example. AIP rails on JimZ's politics. Who always does that? None other than Dirac. Here's that quote: "Many of JimZ's answers are heavily weighed toward the political side of things."

Just read all the answers in his profile. You will see.

In conclusion. Yes, sleight of hand, but in much more important ways!