Spooks?
Hmmmmm, you know what? I've been thinking... Maybe these Crimson Eye guys aren't so bad anyway! I mean think about it, they have good taste in eye color, they seem to want to fuck over Dr. Pierce... really just a buncha stand-up guys, at least in comparison to slackers like @robbydude, for example!

Not to say that I won't murder them in unspeakably terrible ways if they're voted for in the Trial or laugh my ass off when they get murdered in unspeakably terrible ways by the rest of you, but considering the growing paranoia, they're certainly useful for a bear like me to keep around, aren't they?

Puhuhuhu... I've got it! The perfect motive...

You Crimson Chumps and your bosses had better be ready to thank me for this one. Maybe even buy me a gift? I'll have you know I am a bear of exquisite taste. Maybe you can pull some strings and get ol' Monokuma something cool huh?

...No? Well you're lucky I'm programmed to be technically unbiased, you cheapskates!

[Image: O3OHASL.png]

[Image: cvIvAzL.png][Image: h7I2p0u.png?2]

You uh... really tried to get Dr. Pierce executed, huh? You know, I'm not exactly the biggest fan either but... We only have each other here, you know. If you'd have gotten her killed, then Jack's killer would still be out there, free to run around taking even more lives. Isn't it better to pursue justice than to chase an old grudge?

Look, I don't exactly expect you to get it, Wexlyn. Neither you nor that bitch have had to lose a friend here, but I know for a fact she wouldn't give a shit either way. Maybe that's why it's funny, because she'd do the same shit without a second thought if it meant getting rid of someone who looked around her stupid basement.

...And you know what? I think I'm actually gonna try going sober. Maybe you can finally shut up about that too.

Hey, that's great! I'm glad to see you're motivated to make a change, even if the circumstances are less than ideal. This is a good step for you.

Yeah... Whatever. We avenged Jack, that's all I care about. ...Look, I knew they weren't actually gonna lynch Pierce, I just wanted to watch her squirm a bit. I think she deserves that, at least. With guys like Waltar and Faust around, I... knew they'd solve it.

[Image: MkupWys.png][Image: duNYKeh.png]

He tried to EXECUTE me, what the hell is his problem?

Too busy moping over his arm candy to think straight? I'm surprised he managed to show some sort of emotion beyond drunken confusion and/or rage, but to be honest, let's be realistic here. He knew her for what, one week? He needs to get a fucking grip.

What's next, he's going to spend the rest of the night sitting around useless and crying too while throwing around yet another random vote just "because it's funny"?

Yeah, probably. Dunno what you expect, guy's been on about how much he hates you since the moment he showed up. What'd he call you, the Purple Demon or something? Purple bitch? Have you tried just voting for him too?

No, I'm not going to vote for him. I'm not stooping to that childish level. Besides, he walks around the halls here with his squad of stupid fanboys like he owns the place. Voting for him would be a death wish, even if I do have Among Us and Nemesis to vote with me... Probably, anyway.

Even in a Killing Game, people still can't be convinced to vote, huh? What is this nation coming to?

...You don't vote either.

No, but I would if I thought that any of the candidates were any good!

Oooooh, maybe I'll vote for Senpai tomorrow! He could use a morale boost after last night, y'know? I couldn't imagine being stuck in my underwear in a dorm with Hank Hill.

Heh... Hey Senpai, you want a campaign manager? I'll get you those votes, I promise. I'll make some posters, "Vote for Senpai", etc. It'll be fun. You'll definitely win for sure. Trust me.

[Image: 9PZuAuw.png]

You two can run your little campaign, I don't care who gets votes, so long as it's not me, or any of my Security Team. With these frequent breaches continually ramping up, I'm going to have to do the same.

Everyone's Access Level is getting a bit too high for my personal tastes, so I know I won't have an edge there, but I'll have you know that I do have a record of e-Pass door scans on B2F thanks to the Tertiary AI that controls the security systems there.

[Image: QfTp0GH.png]

That stupid bear may have control over the primary Facility AI, but this one's all mine. When I said I was in no danger earlier, I was serious. Just keep solving your little murder mysteries, and I'll take care of the rest.

I think I have a plan now, or at least the earliest whisperings of one. This "mastermind" is going to get what's coming to them, whoever they are.

[Image: ioIYiTI.png]

[Image: ghZ52Kt.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: E0ejTDw.png]

Room Descriptions:

CURRENT PLAYERS

STAFF:
@Kids TV Show Host
@Bigfoot
@Faust
@Hank Hill
@Among Us
@The Drifter
@Senpai

PATIENTS:
@robbydude
@Professional Robuster
@Hu Tao
@Robert Winters
@ASMR Youtuber
@Rio Ranger

EXPERIMENTS:
@Nemesis
@Deathborn
@Dark Souls II
@°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
@Garth Marenghi
@Mr Waltar Whité

NPCs:
@Dr. Morgan Pierce
@Dr. Jim Hawke
@Dr. Alexander Wexlyn
@"Nurses"

>
>
>
>DOWNLOADING MOTIVE FILE TO E-PASS
>INSTALLING...
>COMPLETE_

[Image: EAfa4d2.png]

The Crimson Eye's attempts do not count towards the first half of the motive.

You have until 12 AM PST on May 11th to submit. Late entries will be marked as AFK and you will not have an action set performed unless you notify me in advance that you will be submitting late.

If you do not submit, you will remain in your dorm. If you AFK twice, you will die unless something prevents that from occurring.
ASMR Youtuber
Pierce, The Nurses, and all female players are invited to Girls' Night in the Lounge!

Nemesis doesn't seem to ID as anything so they're allowed in too as a bouncer.

We can celebrate our fallen girlboss sisters and beat the shit out of Senpai!
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: CaUTZgj.png]

WOOOOO!! Girls together strong!!!
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
Garth Marenghi
Ahem. Just to say, I'll also be hosting a book signing in the Gift Shop tonight, after it was postponed yesterday due to factors beyond my control. However, I've decided to expand the scope of the event, and as such it will also serve as a memorial service for our dearly departed Shoey.

If you don't own any of my books, copies are available in the Gift Shop.

We can celebrate our fallen manboss Shoey and beat the shit out of Senpai.

DRESS CODE: Roulette Casual