[Day 5 - Investigation] - !!ERROR - SYSTEM COMPROMISED!!

Spooks?
[Image: sdWVGJj.gif]

!!WARNING - SYSTEM COMPROMISED\\INSTALLING TERTIARY AI CORE NYX.CRM!!

>DOWNLOADING...
>OVERWRITING CORE_B2F
>SCANNING...
>SCANNING...
>GENERATING MAP...
>UNLOCKING ELEVATOR...
>OPENING COMMUNICATION CHANNELS...
>DISTRUBTING MAP TO E-PASS SYSTEM...
>COMPLETE_

B2F HAS BEEN UNLOCKED. EXPLORE DURING THE DAYTIME AT YOUR OWN RISK.

EVERY B2F ROOM INVESTIGATED DURING THE DAYTIME WILL RESULT IN ONE RANDOM ROOM FROM ELSEWHERE BEING PERMANENTLY REMOVED FROM THE GAME FOR EVERYONE EXCEPT THE CRIMSON EYE.

IT HAS BEGUN.

[Image: 5cPbeNA.png]

[Image: CD5alye.png]

@robbydude has been found dead on the Patio, lying in a pool of his own blood. He was admitted to Nadare for his Terminal Illness.

role description:

Robbydude's Access Level was III at his time of death.

[Image: dtBEyHw.png][Image: 62vv3P2.png]

What the!? Bear, did you do this? Is this your fucking incentive? You what, hacked my servers and let the Crimson Eye in?

No, no... Actually I'm plenty surprised myself! What a thrill! I have no idea what's going on, I was just gonna give 'em a Role Buff or something. Maybe you're letting too many people run around in your basement, Dr. Pierce! Puhuhuhuhu!

[Image: qz3bW3R.png][Image: tbFTvOV.png]

Heh... Hahahaha! Fine, I see how it is. The Crimson Eye have finally decided to actually do something again, very funny. Bravo, you miserable little shits. But having the B2F map won't do shit for you. You still won't be able to do anything with such pitiful Access Levels.

And if you're after that, then you won't find it on B2F anyway. Idiots.

If you say so! Personally, as long as the murder keeps coming, I'll just keep on watching from the sidelines, munching on my popcorn. But hmmmm.... what exactly won't they find on B2F? What is it they want from you, anyway? I guess we'll see!

You'd all better not take this as an excuse to go running around down there freely. Just because you have a map, that doesn't mean anything. And that goes double for anywhere out of your access range.

[Image: hugbiUr.png]

Oh, but... I did appreciate the birthday wishes.

[Image: i9BzaA4.png][Image: MQ2smOM.png][Image: LSGYdoc.png]

I wish Dr. Pierce would stop taunting them. She's losing this fight, badly. I still don't think it'll go well for the rest of us if the Crimson Eye end up getting what they want, but... maybe I should take my mind off of it. I just worry she's going to drag us down with her.

Oh, she is. You'd better believe it bub, it's basically her signature move.

Yeah... Figured as much. Maybe I'll just get back to Slicer IV. I'm at this part where Shoey fights against a mummy.

What? Does that actually happen?

Yeah, Shoey's being chased by the Pharoah's Ghost, and the only way to protect himself is to hold on to this flaming stone hell-slab. I think that's actually the... exact opposite of how that mechanic works, but eh, it's fiction.

Oh yeah! I loved that part, but not as much as when Shoey ends up dying heroically in a false lynching in order to take the slab's curse to the grave with him!

Hey what the hell, spoilers much? I spent half the night locked in the fucking panic room with some zombie, I didn't get a chance to read it yet.

Whoops, sorry!

You guys are actually enjoying that crap? That sounds awful.

[Image: lNrPDwX.png]

It's cultured literature, you wouldn't understand.

case files:
-Robbydude is lying face down on the Patio
-He is lying in a pool of blood
-His throat appears to be slashed
-A shovel lies nearby on the Patio
-The Lounge nearby shows signs of being used
-There is a cardboard cutout of Garth Marenghi in the Gift Shop
-There is shitty 80's girl power music playing from the Lounge

other information:
-Rio Ranger did not return to their bedroom last night
-Jack of Spades, Obama Machine, and Shoey's corpses are all missing
-There is a tape recorder on the desk in the Lobby
-Slicer IV has debuted to rave reviews by the public

[Image: ioIYiTI.png]

[Image: ghZ52Kt.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: E0ejTDw.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: jmWkFG5.png]

room descriptions:

CURRENT PLAYERS

STAFF:
@Kids TV Show Host
@Bigfoot
@Faust
@Hank Hill
@Among Us
@The Drifter
@Senpai

PATIENTS:
@Professional Robuster
@Hu Tao
@Robert Winters
@ASMR Youtuber
@Rio Ranger

EXPERIMENTS:
@Nemesis
@Deathborn
@Dark Souls II
@°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
@Garth Marenghi
@Mr Waltar Whité

NPCs:
@Dr. Morgan Pierce
@Dr. Jim Hawke
@Dr. Alexander Wexlyn
@"Nurses"

Post investigation questions in this thread, and try to post any major theories here, for the sake of ease.

The investigation will end May 20th at 8 PM PST.

COPYING AND PASTING YOUR ACCOUNT WILL LEAD TO IMMEDIATE EXECUTION. DO NOT DO THIS.
Deathborn
I can't wait for this to curse me again.

Investigate the body.
Rio Ranger
Hey. Examine the tape recorder in the Lobby, would you...?
Among Us
Quote:-There is a cardboard cutout of Garth Marenghi in the Gift Shop

[Image: CvyFVmB.png]
Deathborn
I awoke tonight, knowing nothing could stand in the way of my future conquest. And I set out to prove it, by punishing the mummy for its defiance of Deathborn.

Running down to Shipping and Receiving, I waited. Nemesis arrived with malice in his heart, but I drove him off with a powerful lick to his tentacle. He could not accept this gesture from his future ruler... A shame. The mummy was next to arrive, but I easily dispatched him by sending him over the edge of the cliff. I was unfortunate enough to lose my crowbar in the process, but it was a minor setback compared to another day free from that fool.

Crossing to the elevator, I saw Rio Ranger jump down the elevator, shattering his legs. He can sign up for the Mandrill Empire Reconstruction Program later, at least. I entered equipment, where I spent time lurking in wait for a hapless fool, but none appeared. Giving up on that for now, I grabbed a bucket and exited to the courtyard, where I immediately puked in the bucket upon the sight of The Drifter. I waved, at least.

With that, I entered the forest, where I left my puke bucket behind. I then explored the forest... which is, admittedly, not easy. Without a map, I simply wandered blindly, the trees all looking the same. The only exception was a mysterious tree with something carved in its bark - I studied it closely, and found that someone had carved the digits K8N24E-7BN3KR into the tree. I do not know their significance... but I have theories, for what could this be but a password? With that acquired, I continued to wander, until I finally emerged out of the trees much later.

I realized I was exiting back where I started, seeing Dark Souls II enter Equipment. I followed them, and lurked again, seeking an unfortunate soul to be a victim, but was unable to find one quickly. Aborting my desire to kill tonight, I climbed down the elevator, seeing Rio Ranger still there. I hope he joins the Mandrill Empire in time. I passed White and Hawke as I entered Dr. Pierce's office, only for her to angrily kick me out due to her fury. A shame. Crossing back to the Surgery Ward, Lost In Hogwarts attempted to intercept me. She knew not who she threatened, and I quickly dispatched her as I entered to sleep for the night.

Now, to business. Enter the password I found in the Forest into the laptop in the Weather Station.
Faust
Now I don't think we'll be needing this this time around, but...
I'd like to do an autopsy on the victim of this night, for good measure
Faust
I'd like to ask Luna to recount her night
Among Us
[Image: kcOPf86.png]
[Image: RJwH9NL.png]
[Image: 1yEN6AR.png]
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: 1fRdqch.png]

[Image: cnSCCfm.png]

Would someone please tell me where in the bloody hell I am!?
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: cnSCCfm.png]

Well, if no one else is going to answer me, I'll begin.

[Image: lysFbbZ.png]

My name is Draco Malfoy, prefect of Slytherin. I'm sure you've heard my name before - my father, Mr. Malfoy, is a wizard of great renown. I am what you apes would call a 'magic man', which basically means I'm a lot better than you in many ways, and can achieve more in a week than you could in a lifetime. Yes, yes, magic is real. Cherish these memories, for once I return to my home I will be sending a pack of Dementors your way to wipe this experience from your minds.

...I might try and forget this place myself, of course. I don't expect many good things from you lot, judging by the body I saw on the patio.

[Image: Ii7WKmq.png]

I don't know how I got here. I don't want to be here, lost in this maze of architecture and sanitised halls. But if any of you happen to know a way back to Hogwarts Castle - that's Hogwarts Castle, in the highlands of Scotland - I have a pouch of gold I'm willing to part with. The goblins can always fetch me a new set.

If it helps, I can recount the events leading up to this transportation.

[Image: BKLE9Po.png]

I started my day as any wizard of my class would, of course - waking up in my velvet bed in my dorms, among my Slytherin brethren! We had no classes today, so we were free to spend our riches and train for the upcoming Quidditch tournament all day long. Well, I would. That ginger Weasel and his family like to spend their weekends begging for change in Diagon Alley, I bet!

Now, I must say - I already had prior commitments to spend some time away from the mudbloods. A luxury I can surely afford, along with some other lads I had arranged to meet with. So, after my elf fetched me my robes and I ate some of mother's sweets, I was off to navigate the Magical Staircase, and up to the Hogwarts Castle Lobby. I saw that journalist, Rita Skeeter, blabbering on about some asinine nonsense with that tub of lard Hagrid. Most likely trying to fundraise to acquire a shower for the mudbloods, ha!

[Image: ajROvsO.png]

On the nearby Dragon Landing Pad, I notice the two mediwizards fawning over Blodwyn Bludd, the famous undead singer. I suppose when a Malfoy is at Hogwarts, celebrities come in from far and wide. That's what father would tell me, and I'm not surprised that it came true. The mediwizards come with me and we proceed to our exclusive club - SLYTHERIN NIGHT!

With me I was joined by Crabbe, Quidditch champion and the best pureblood gamer I know. There was also Luna Lovegood, a witch and heiress to the Quibbler magazine. She was obsessed with parterships and sponsorships to try and keep the print afloat. Who else...? Oh, of course! Lee Jordan, presenter of the Potterwatch broadcast. A little off-putting that he'd be so into a half-blood, but I was working on my own segment for that show where I exposed the truth about how much of a coward that boy is. And finally, Poppy Pomfrey, our senior in a Plague Doctor mask. A little morbid, but I do like costume parties when the time strikes my fancy.

[Image: 1fRdqch.png]

You'd think with such extensive word of mouth, no mudblood would even think about trying to weasel their way into our little clique. But some vermin are just too bold for their own balls - that ginger savage, Ron Weasley, pokes his head in to say hi. I'm ready to curse his arms to rearrange themselves, but he sees me, the danger, and makes his leave as quickly as he came. Inconsequential to the very end.

[Image: 0AVlfaw.png]

Although, he took the mediwizards with him. I'm not sure why they'd stoop down to someone of his... ilk. I'll have to educate them on what happens to wizards who mingle with mudbloods later on.

Slytherin Night continues with many a laugh for us lads. You hang around with riffraff like us, and the banter is sure to be plentiful! We drink many a moonshine and make a mockery of the muggle bands that were playing on the radio. At one point, the cheerier mediwizard returns to announce her colleague had been kidnapped. I scoffed! Serves her right for ditching us! Eventually, it becomes a bit too much for a lightweight like Crabbe, who looked like he had died from those drinks! He had to excuse himself, and no one else had any more drinks after that.

[Image: lysFbbZ.png]

I grew weary of the drabble that Blodwn was spouting - for an undead sack of meat, he really had no interesting stories to tell - and decided to retire back to my dorm for the night. However!

I couldn't quite believe my eyes when I saw it, but I must be honest with you if I hope to discover what led me here. I do believe I witnessed the Dark Lord roaming the castle basement, just adjacent to my own bedroom! Our interaction was brief, and hazy, but I came out of it as limp as Potter's spellcasting arm. This is the only loss I was prepared to take - he who dares challenge the Dark Lord has less chances of winning than brains in his rotten skull.

But, just as I was recovering from my incident, I saw a bright flash, and a strange girl in rubbish atire appeared across the hallway. I couldn't get a good look at her, but she sounded like the most irritating brat I've ever met. She seemed excited, and exclaimed that she had finally arrived in Hogwarts.

[Image: Ii7WKmq.png]

Idiot. Term started five months ago. You've missed out on the Dark Arts course!

She muttered something, something like "I'll just swap in the first person I see." She then paused, and I could hear footsteps coming towards me. I felt a map discarded on my person, and she fastened some kind of flat device around my neck. Like the lanyards those muggles wear to Secondary School. And just like that, she cackled, and I woke up in this sordid little hut. Miles from the luxury I deserve, though I expect someone like Potter would see this place as a mansion in comparison to his little hut.

Now... can someone finally tell me what the dickens is going on?
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
Hank Hill
Dearest Peggy,

This is it, my five-day anniversary of being cooped up in this murder asylum....I believe you know I always wanted to come back to Japan one day, just to catch up with my, ah, "brother", but these were hardly the conditions I'd imagine that revisit would be in. You asked me in your last letter if I was at least enjoying myself, and....honestly, I can't even see how that's possible, between not being able to connect with any of these weirdoes and the paranoia I get out of sharing the same space as a bunch of known killers. Despite all of that, though....last night was the closest I've felt since I got trapped here to feeling comfortable.

It ashames me very much to admit this, but for once in my life, I was falling behind on my work. A night wouldn't go by without some asshole making the facilities his personal playground, and to tell ya the truth, this salary the head doctor's giving me wasn't enough to make fixing property damage worse than anything I could patch up with a simple tool box worth the trouble. Nevertheless, letting it slide any further meant Dr. Pierce sending me to the "sloth feeding grounds" in the basement, whatever the hell that meant, so I got back to my duty. First thing I see after waking up is Dr. Faust going into the Locker Room.

Then, as I was looking for some supplies in Equipment, this strange pimp-like man came out the Courtyard and walked past me into History Hall. Being used to cowards dressing up in Halloween costumes by now, I brushed him off and headed to the Patio, where one of the stools was missing a leg. As in, the leg was nowhere to be seen, so I had to tape a broom handle to it and hope for the best. I caught Senpai there, trying to peep at the ladies' night, and I had to give him a firm smack on the head. Still, it's the hormones at fault here, not the boy himself.

As I was passing through the Gallery, not only did I saw Dr. Wexlyn and some guy in a green suit and Mexican wrestling mask heading in the opposite direction, but also this...Shoey guy, who was supposed to be dead, but also had these black tubes like another walking dead from before. I can only hope my body's not tampered with in the same way if I bite it here....When I enter the Cafeteria, Faust was on his way out with some beers, and I went to work patching up the, uh, 7 foot tall hole in the wall. Blocking the whole thing off with caution tape was amateurish to say the least, but surely, they couldn't expect me to able to completely repair a wall in one night. Heck, if I were that good, I would have fixed the cable cars and hightail out of here long ago!

Finally...well, at first I held up all of the head doctors as sociopaths who couldn't care about our situation, but over time, there was one in particular I thought wouldn't be so bad. I talked some with Dr. Hawke, and despite his drinking problems, he's actually a pretty decent guy. We talked for about half an hour talking about things like our jobs, our families, and his odd fixation on that Walter guy. He did turn down my invitation to drink with me unless it was soda, though, and while I can appreciate his effort towards coming clean, I haven't touched a Coke in 30 gotdang years, heh. Eventually, I had to go back to my room to sleep, but....I don't know, Peggy, I'm starting to think I'm not the only one who's too good to be in this nightmare.

Love,
Hank
Spooks?
(May 19, 2021 at 3:21 AM)Deathborn Wrote: I can't wait for this to curse me again.

Investigate the body.
You investigate Robbydude's body. Lifting him off of Senpai, you roll him over to find that he has a wide horizontal slash across his throat. There are no signs of other damage to his body, and the front of him is covered with blood almost entirely.

(May 19, 2021 at 4:10 AM)Faust Wrote: Now I don't think we'll be needing this this time around, but...
I'd like to do an autopsy on the victim of this night, for good measure
You perform an autopsy on the corpse, pushing Deathborn aside. Cutting him open, you discover that several small pieces of metal have been surgically inserted into his body around his vital organs, likely on a previous night.

Still, they don't appear to be the cause of death. That is very obviously the wound on his neck.
Among Us
[Image: HxKKgMF.png]
Senpai
Investigate the entire patio
Spooks?
(May 19, 2021 at 3:31 AM)Rio Ranger Wrote: Hey. Examine the tape recorder in the Lobby, would you...?
You examine the tape recorder in the Lobby. From where it sits on the desk, you pick it up and press the play button.

Hello.

It's been a while, hasn't it? I must admit, I wasn't expecting to be murdered on the same night I enacted my plan. A Killing Game... how inconvenient. And yet... here I am. If Dr. Pierce has ever done one thing right, it's bringing this puppet to Nadare for her experiments. Such a convenient little vessel.

Everyone else seems to think so too! The other dead here were so helpful to you tonight... They asked questions, talked to people, and even left a recorded account for everyone to listen to, an extra little tidbit to help solve the mystery.

Hahaha... It'd be a shame if someone was to record over it, wouldn't it?

The truth is, these murders make for an excellent distraction, if unexpected. A nice time-waster, an excuse to probe the obscure under the guise of mystery solving. But really, I'm dead. What do I care? It's not like any of you are going to survive once the Crimson Eye succeeds, and the final step of our plan is enacted..

Speaking of... You've done excellent work, Drifter.

The tape ends abruptly.
Kids TV Show Host
[Image: 6d43711339fdcd5be0c9883d2bb206e9b98af993.png]
Hey Everyone…..Its your favourite host Sugar… Now I’ll be real with everyone….
last night I woke up just…..
[Image: 0042d37a23d1c4cd49589a2baaf3c16304078301.png]
ABSOLUTELY PISSED.
[Image: 3c0a373bc1546e37b33a67ede2838173231cef61.png]
Why? Well maybe it’s the fact I WAS ALSMOST LYNCHED FOR MURDER?? Or maybe even its just the fact I’ve been STUCK HERE for days with no contact from The Network.OR EVEN, just that JERK Garth!! You can’t just plan an event and not show up… then do it the next night like its ‘haha no big deal’! As a HOST myself honestly it pisses me off.

In FACT I was so mad, I decided to give that Garth Marenghi guy a piece of my mind! So I went to his dumb book signing in the Gift Shop and told him off!!!
[Image: dcd34fe720e0399b71183fcb9f75f5b0b43ab0bf.png]
Dr. Wex, Bigfoot, the Plague Doctor, and Dark Souls 2 were all there; So once I said my peace I went with Dark Souls 2 to ~Girls Night~ Thankfully that ASMR Youtuber knew JUST what we all needed after this fuc- uh… tough situation we’ve all been in.
[Image: 10e5f2cb80180139c873eea658e45c4ac870ed2c.png]
Girls night was pretty chill until DS2 died??? (I think???) Nemesis Guarded the door while ASMR YouTuber, the Nurses, a plague doctor, Lost in Hogwarts, Dark Souls 2, and Myself just kind of chilled and did girls night stuff.
Later on that dude uhhh DK West walked in to join the party.
(Again I swear this guy was dead?? No one else think this is REALLY weird?? No?? ALRIGHT.)
[Image: 3c0a373bc1546e37b33a67ede2838173231cef61.png]
Then SURPRISE SURPRISE that Playboy Senpai sticks his head in from the Patio wanting to talk to the Nurses…. He claims to not wanna ‘disrupt girls night’ but you know what happens after the Nurses go to talk with him??? Summer runs in telling us Luna got KIDNAPPED???

I was hoping that would be the last of it but then my new favorite drinking buddy Dark Souls 2 takes a drink from her glass and then just straight up screams in agony before collapsing on the floor and disappearing, leaving this really weird ‘YOU DIED’ text above where her corpse would have been….
[Image: cfab3d03b07593cb4a64ada8dcf1ea1f5bb7d8f6.png]
Yeahhhhhhh that killed the vibe…. Girls night kinda ends from there.
From there I went to see Dr. Pierce. I figured maybe she could give me some good insight on what to do about the Network since she’s the boss here (I think). She was thankful in her office, but all and all mostly just looked mad.

APPARENTLY some ‘blasted puppet and its meat suit’ ruined her file organization so she had to fix stuff up.
[Image: 98defd18356307d8a8cda7076131bfd89c0dae03.png]
REMEMBER Boy and Girls… Puppets are Fun Toys…but shouldn’t be used for Petty Crime....
Dark Souls II
- wake up, head upstairs, taking care to avoid stepping on the mummy nails left in the hall
- head into the gift shop, KIDS TV SHOW HOST is yelling at GARTH and WEXLYN. i wave at the latter but i can't hang out with him because of garth
- grab a baseball cap, a hoodie, and sunglasses. i wanted to dress as trip but that was the best i could do
- kids tv show host storms out, i follow her to girls night at the lounge
- NEMESIS lets us in. ASMR YOUTUBER, PLAUGE DOCTOR, NURSES, and HOGWARTS are already here
- tv show host complains about always being sus. i complain about being dark souls ii
- hogwarts is being herself as youtuber tries to shut her up and talk to the nurses
- hogwarts and plague doctor begin playing beer pong as i go up to get a drink, tv show host right behind me
- DK WEST walks in wearing a blue cat mask and heads over to the beer pong table, causing plague doctor to leave the game and start looking at the drinks
- SENPAI pokes in from the patio, causing EVERYONE to stare at him. he simply asks for the nurses and they join him on the patio. plague doctor follows them out
- shortly afterwards, SUMMER returns and says that LUNA has been gassed and kidnapped. maybe if you didn't talk to senpai...
- continue drinking until my body suddenly starts shutting down. i realize too late that my drink was poisoned as i keel over and my vision blacks out
[Image: XZ5x4Zi.jpg]
- respawn at my bonfire in the courtyard, which has gone out. i am now weaker. i hear SOMEONE come out from the forest behind me, probably DEATHBORN
- head into equipment and then make my way to the dorms to sleep. i need to recover...
Bigfoot
I woke up and headed from the staff dorms to the elevator. From there I went into the gift shop.

In the gift shop I saw Garth, Wexlyn, and the plague doctor. Garth declares that the plague doctor is his special guest and invites her onto the counter to give a speech. I grabbed a poncho to defend myself against any possible shit kills and then put it on over my lab coat. I went back out to the cable car room, passing by TV Show Host.

Then I entered the gift shop where I saw Among Us. I fixed my poncho because apparently I put it on wrong, then grabbed. I grabbed a sculpture and then carried it the elevator shaft in the history hall. I then climbed down the elevator shaft.

Next I went to radiology. I tossed the sculpture inside to deactivate the trap and went inside. I grabbed Obama's corpse and tossed it over my shoulder. Dr. Pierce asked me to receive some bodies in the morgue tonight and perform checks on them. Among Us was to be bringing the bodies but I figured I could get bonus points if I helped out too. I carried Obama down the the morgue and tossed him onto the table.

I performed my check on Obama and found that he still had a few special drugs on him. I marked them onto a sticky note and placed it on the corpse. Just as I finished, Among Us and Drifter walked in. Among Us tossed Jack of Spades' body down in front of me. I asked either had seen coat guy again tonight and they shrugged. I inspected Jack's body and found that she had sustained a few additional wounds since she died.

I then headed out into the hall, leaving Among Us and the Drifter behind. I took one of the extra magazines and poured rubber bullets onto the floor in order to create a marble trap to slow down any interlopers. I continued into the western hall and poured rubber bullets onto the floor here too.

Finally, I entered into the server room. The room was bright red and I saw the tail end of a dark cloak slipping into the vent. I fumbled trying to load the magazine back into my AK-47 and then I jumped up the vent to give chase. I exited the vent in the stairwell under the terrarium control. I continued up the stairs and exited into the rec room where didn't see anybody. I gave up on my chase and returned to B1F via the lobby elevator. On my way back to the staff dorms I saw Robuster exiting the warehouse.
Garth Marenghi
Greetings, friends. I'm Garth Marenghi. I'd like to thank those of you who attended the book signing - it went off without a hitch, and everyone had a good time. Unfortunately, I woke up in the middle of the night with a corpse trying to climb into bed with me, so I'm still a little drowsy.

Firstly, I don my Roulette Formal suit - a green jacket, black tie, red shirt, and red and green plaid trousers - as well as my roulette-themed luchador mask.

[Image: b0t3obw.png]

I then go retrieve my cardboard cutout from VR and then travel upstairs, briefly stopping in the Pharmacy to cure a common cold I picked up last night. Upon entering the Gift Shop, it appears DR. WEXLYN is already here waiting for me. He compliments my suit and helps me set up for the book signing, bringing in some chairs from the Cafeteria. I also grab some wine from the kitchen - had hoped for something with a little more kick to it, but like hell was I sneaking into the lounge during girls night. I set up my microphone, which Wexlyn asks if he can borrow after. Sounds like someone's starting a "pod cast".

When the event starts, our special guest - THE PLAGUE DOCTOR - walks in to rapturous applause from the audience. I lead them up to the microphone to give their speech. Next, BIGFOOT walks in, inspecting all of the ponchos. Partway during the DOCTOR's incredible speech, the KIDS TV SHOW HOST walks in and begins to loudly praise me and Slicer IV: The Blade... is Back and DOESN'T call me a sell-out. She gets a little too close for comfort, if I'm honest.

BIGFOOT leaves with a Nadare sweater, and the PLAGUE DOCTOR departs too. Next, DARK SOULS II arrives and picks up some tacky merchandise - some ugly hoodie, a pair of sunglasses and a baseball hat - before leaving again, followed by the TV SHOW HOST. DR. WEXLYN gives me a thumbs up because the event is going really well.

We wait around a bit until AMONG US runs in and declares my book "sus". Not sure what that means; sustainable? Suspenseful? Suspiria-esque? I humour the little guy and tell him it's actually all three of those things. He tells me he's really enjoying the event, and comments on how well it ties together my beautiful emotional prose, the spirit of boy’s night, and our beloved, dearly departed SHOEY. He listens to a passage from my book with open ears. If he has any. (I wink at the parts relevant to Shoey's death.)

Garth Marenghi Wrote:Death was no stranger to Michael. If anything, he was more of a roommate, or an angry fuckbuddy, who he had angry sex with. His first wife, second wife, third wife, fourth wife and sixth wife had been taken by Death, so he was suitably angry – and his fifth wife was still alive, and he really hated her guts. But he never expected his best buddy, Shoey, succumb to the deadly Death virus, too. And who could have expected that he would take a wrongful lynch to the skull at McDonalds? Not him, that’s for sure.

Moved to tears, AMONG US leaves.

THE DRIFTER arrives and performs a beautiful rendition of that Enya song, then departs as soon as he came in. Next, RIO RANGER arrives, grabbing some boots and long stockings, and also DR. WEXLYN for a quick chat, and then leaves too. Then, SENPAI enters, in a state of complete undress - which is neither roulette or formal. He quickly shambles into some snow clothes and also exits.

But then; something even I - one of the most imagination-ful horror authors of the 20th, 21st and possibly 22nd century if I live freakishly long - could not have seen coming - SHOEY turns up to his own memorial service!

He still seems dead, just with one of those weird plug things with those gunky tubes on his back. I jump into a quick defensive stance, in case he attacks - but instead he gives us finger guns and goes "ayyyyyy", then just stands around doing nothing. Nice of him to attend nevertheless. Shortly after, I declare the event a massive success and help DR. WEXLYN clean everything up, after which he invites me back to his office. SHOEY also seems to be following after us.

We exit through the Cafeteria - spotting FAUST drinking a beer - and head towards the fountain. I then proceed to have a chat with DR. WEXLYN in his office - briefly slamming the door in the ROBUSTER's face when he tries to enter. My deepest condolences to him, seeing as he has lost one of his own tonight.

After chatting, I leave the office (the undead SHOEY in tow) and head back down the rope ladder and climb into bed. But then, SHOEY walks in and climbs into bed with me. I shove him out, but he keeps trying to get back in. Eventually he gives up and sleeps on the floor.

A strange night for sure, but sales of Slicer IV are through the roof and I couldn't be happier.

[Image: kywyUJi.png]

Pick up your copy of Garth Marenghi's "Slicer IV: The Blade... is Back" from the Gift Shop today!
ASMR Youtuber
NADARE VLOG NIGHT 5 - Girls Night! #women #feminism #girlpower
[Image: unknown.png]

Hey youtube! *cough cough*

Short video today cause I've come down with a HEAD COLD after last night.

I set up the GIRLS NIGHT in the lounge using a couple Girl Power CDs and the hostessing skills I learnt on Skillshare.com, there's hundreds of courses on *cough cough cough* um *cough* discount code yada yada.

I passed the Robs on the way, and LIH brought the Nurses, apparently she was ignoring her psych's advice and doing more inane bullshit?

Nemesis was a bouncer, Hu Tao came next and LIH wouldnt shut the FUCK up about hogwarts. The Kids TV Show host came in too, and DS2 looking dressed to avoid paparazzi.
LIH finally shut up to play beer pong with Hu Tao and the puppet whom I must assume was obeying Girls Night rules and being possessed by one of our fallen sisters.

That let me finally talk to the Nurses for a bit until Senpai the absolute MOTHERFUCKER stole them away. If he'd entered the room I would have killed him then and there I swear to *cough cough*

Hu Tao went out after them and summer returned shortly after to announce that Luna had been kidnapped.
Fucking Senpai ruining everything.

Anyways the vibe died after that cause Hu Tao had poisoned the drinks and DS2 had to respawn, so everyone ended up leaving. Saw the bodies on the patio on the way back to the dorms, thank god Senpai got owned.

*cough cough cough*
umm
bye