[Night 7] - Shadows in the Mountains

Spooks?
[Image: w3Co4uw.png?2]

Puhuhuhuhu, you guys couldn't even get that one right! Two in a row, how unimpressive! I thought you guys were supposed to be good at this, what the hell? Maybe I should punish you guys with an extra-painful motive! Let's see what we've got... forced attempts... nah. Grab bags? nah. Some kinda debuff? Sickness?

Aha! Perfect! Tonight's motive is gonna b-

[TRANSMISSION INTERRUPTED]

....*crackle*........

..........*pssssh*.........

Is this stupid thing worki- oh.

[Image: LvW68T8.png]

....Hello, residents of Nadare. You've been calling me the "Coat Guy" for a while, but it doesn't matter what you call me in the end. I don't care, there's bigger things worth caring about, and apparently you've been caring about approximately none of them. A third of you are either Crimson Eye operatives or working directly with Morgan Pierce, so I'd say that letting it get to this point really shows some negligence.

As you might have figured out when you stole my dossier and went rooting through my files, I'm here for two reasons: to uncover Pierce's research, and to eradicate the Crimson Eye. I was hoping this strangely convenient Killing Game would end up doing half of that work for me, but that doesn't really look like it's the case.

[Image: EVqs1xB.png]

And no, I don't have anything to do with the current situation. But Killing Games are small potatoes at this point, and sometimes you've got to learn to work with the hand you're dealt.

[Image: 36L9w0X.png]

Anyway, I'm reaching out to make a deal. I happen to have a
Crimson Bullet, something capable of taking someone out during a Killing Game without triggering the whole "execution" thing. I also have a deep-seated desire to use it to blast some Crimson's brain onto the wall. Unfortunately, I'm lacking in leads, and I'm not looking to shoot some innocent sucker dead where they stand, unlike some people here.

But at the same time... Any one of you could be a Redeye, and half of you've been sucking up to Pierce for days. I'm not about to just take anyone's word on who's guilty. So here's the deal:

[Image: ao7DbMj.png]

You kill one of the Crimsons, and I'll lend a hand. I've been through hell and back thanks to the Crimson Eye, and you should trust me when I say that it's in your best interest to tear them apart while you can.

Do we have a deal?

...This is prerecorded, don't bother responding. Actions speak louder than words. I'll be waiting.

[TRANSMISSION END]

[Image: tbFTvOV.png?2]

Uhhh... does that count as a motive? I guess so! Boy, my job's getting easier and easier!

[Image: Q9pCoeV.png]

[Image: NfWSBcB.png][Image: 9DU0ZfR.png]

Who the hell was that?

I'll tell you who that is, it's nobody. Just another Bureau rat. Some useless spy sent my way at least partially to try and cripple any and all progress I might make. Crimson Eye, Yakuza, the Bureau of Paranormal Investigation... what's next? The GhostQuest host? Xavier fucking Wexlyn? They say too many cooks can spoil the broth, but at this point...

Hmph, I'm going to have to add a few new parameters to the Crimson Hunter, won't I? Or maybe... Maybe I'll just let this useless fool take care of the Crimson Eye for me, and then I'll turn around an-

You know, you're sayin' all this out loud, right? You're just putting your whole sketchy-ass plan out there.

I know I am, Hawke. I just don't care. Talking about my plans around you is on the same level as telling a secret to your dog, and that was a prerecorded message. I've still got my last-resort weapon anyway, locked away in containment. I can keep throwing Crimson Hunters at whatever comes my way until both the Crimson Eye AND this "Coat Guy" are ground to a pulp.

[Image: MkupWys.png][Image: H5slYN6.png]

Yeah, because J4-CK worked so well. Face it, Pierce, you're just crazy and your tech's all fucked. Your robot sucked and tried to murder me, and it didn't even kill one guy. Just give it up already. Just leave the dead to be... dead, didn't you learn anything from Laza-

Of course I did! Why do you think I'm doing ANYTHING I'm doing you boneheaded, miserable boozehound!? You'll never understand.

[Image: bJWQ08x.png]

Another night, another argument, it seems.

[Image: QnNVUZq.png][Image: lOLORN1.png]

...I feel as though you're all owed an explanation for my shifty behavior last night. I don't blame you. Still, I'm definitely not the murderer, if that's what you're thinking. I also wouldn't blame you if you do think that either though. To be honest I just needed to wait until everything was over.

But not posting your account? That's taboo! Even DK West posted his account!

To be fair he did post most of his account eventually, with the werewolf mask and the rags, etc. He probably just had something to hide. I probably wouldn't have confessed to wanting to throw a propane salesman down a mountain if I didn't get votes piled on me. That's life.

[Image: mlYf4lR.png]

That's partially correct, Luna. You see, there's a couple things I found, the first of which being the basis of my own theory of who the Mastermind is. But I'm not going to share that. Not yet. Dr. Pierce's plan might be turning us into metal monstrosities until she brute forces her way out of this, but my plan is different. I think I'll finally be able to keep everyone safe. Might even kill two birds with one stone, actually.

But this
Crimson Bullet... Well, I'm just going to wait to see how this plays out first. I have a feeling things might get interesting, for better or worse.

[Image: ioIYiTI.png]

[Image: FsD3NR0.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: E0ejTDw.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: bcWsROa.png]

room descriptions:

CURRENT PLAYERS

STAFF:
@Kids TV Show Host
@Bigfoot
@Faust
@Hank Hill
@Among Us
@Senpai

PATIENTS:
@Hu Tao
@ASMR Youtuber
@Rio Ranger

EXPERIMENTS:
@Nemesis
@Deathborn
@Dark Souls II
@°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
@Garth Marenghi
@Mr Waltar Whité

NPCs:
@Dr. Morgan Pierce
@Dr. Jim Hawke
@Dr. Alexander Wexlyn
@"Nurses"

>
>
>
>DOWNLOADING MOTIVE FILE TO E-PASS
>INSTALLING...
>COMPLETE_

[Image: Eh3v6Ua.png]

CRIMSON HUNTER 001: J4-CK will be released into the Facility. It will attempt to hunt and kill the Crimson Eye. Its capabilities and weaponry are unknown. Take extreme caution. As an autonomous non-living cyberorganic entity, CRIMSON HUNTER 001's victims will not recieve a trial
Faust
I will be organizing a tour of b2f this night. We meet in Pierces office. Our path will take us through all the accessible rooms, the order of which I will determine during the night. There will be ample time to investigate each room. Anyone is welcome to come!
ASMR Youtuber
please kill the crimbos while youre down there