T-man
and why is it wind waker?

[Image: Wind-Waker-HD.jpg]
Yup; gonna have to agree with you, WWHD is goat.

Ocarina of Time is like the NES Zelda but for the 3D era; respected, loved, but dated.
MM for me personally, while very cool, innovative and weird(and i love weird shit), for the life of me i just cannot get into as much as others no matter how much i try to force myself.
Twilight Princess; very solid. Can get boring at times, and it had a lot of really neat ideas that weren't really executed well but still gr8 for zombie possessed zelda + that final fight.
Haven't even beat the first dungeon for skyward sword.

Wind Waker is the like perfect mix of new and old, had the best ganon, best zelda, and pirates. 10/10
Poxni
hate to be that person but if anything WWHD made me realize it wasn't all it was cracked up to be. damned if it didn't have the best writing and style though.
[Image: xPhNzA9.jpg]
Two_Finger
really though all of them have their good points and bad points but personally I find them to all be rather equally enjoyable
the good and bad tend to be different in each installment and ones that do something really good tend to do something else really badly
like, people always shit on WW's overworld, with good reason, but to many the great stuff that game really outweighs the way that turned out, and I feel the same about just about all of them
Mario
[deleted]
Yrrzy
i only played twilight princess (didnt enjoy much) and Phantom Hourglass (got pretty far, was pretty ok)

Wind Waker does look the best imo, wish I'd played it
Aidan
it's still majora's mask
so much cool shit in that game. the whole purpose of zelda is to explore an unfamiliar world and MM is the only time they actually made that world interesting enough to fuck around in
Draku
(Sep 29, 2016 at 8:51 AM)wtl Wrote: Ocarina of Time is definitely a huge leap forward for the series and it does a lot of things right, but being the first of its kind it kind of feels incomplete? Maybe not incomplete but it just feels like something's Missing. and I know a lot of people don't feel that way about it but idk how to describe it. Still worth picking up the 3ds release though.
I have no idea what you're talking about here, OoT feels very much finished. The only thing that's even mildly suspect just from playing it is the Light Medallion's existence (even if there had been a dungeon for it it would simply be more content on top of an already solid amount of it), and it's not like WW where there's obvious signs of cut content and a lot of disastrous filler to try to make up for it.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Poxni
(Sep 29, 2016 at 1:59 PM)Draku Wrote:
(Sep 29, 2016 at 8:51 AM)wtl Wrote: Ocarina of Time is definitely a huge leap forward for the series and it does a lot of things right, but being the first of its kind it kind of feels incomplete? Maybe not incomplete but it just feels like something's Missing. and I know a lot of people don't feel that way about it but idk how to describe it. Still worth picking up the 3ds release though.
I have no idea what you're talking about here, OoT feels very much finished. The only thing that's even mildly suspect just from playing it is the Light Medallion's existence (even if there had been a dungeon for it it would simply be more content on top of an already solid amount of it), and it's not like WW where there's obvious signs of cut content and a lot of disastrous filler to try to make up for it.
honestly it's especially impressive when you consider how many things got scrapped in oot's development
[Image: xPhNzA9.jpg]
Agastya
i absolutely adore majoras mask, its probably my favorite entry in the series (next to zelda 2)

wind waker is also great

i'd enjoy oot more if hyrule castle/gerudo fortress didnt exist

i only played tp once. i enjoyed the dungeons but the bosses felt super lacking up until endgame
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
kaZaam
i think ppl just like the concepts introduced in wind waker cause yea theyre gr8 ideas but like realtalk theyre implemented in the most boring ways possible and neber expanded on, its why the whole second half of the game is a chore

also the standard 3d zelda stuff in it is prob the worst of all the games really :x
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]