[Day 7 - Investigation] - Hu Died?

Spooks?
[Image: CgjcSRg.png]

Hm. Well done. Looks like you managed to ice one of the Crimsons after all. To be honest, I didn't think you had it in you. I might have underestimated everyone here, I suppose that's my fault. Maybe we could have nipped this whole problem in the bud if I'd trusted some of you more.

Then again, with no leads on the Crimson Eye for the longest time, and Morgan Pierce sending her goons to open fire at anyone she didn't personally like, can you blame me?

...Maybe you can. Either way, I suppose it's time to come clean. About why I'm here, and about the Crimson Eye.

But I'll save it for a second. This is a Killing Game, isn't it? Familiar territory, almost nostalgic even. Knowing how this goes, chances are I'm going to be cut off by the body discovery announcement in 3... 2... 1...

[Image: vH8g5zy.png]

[Image: aY18VAS.png]

@Hu Tao has been found dead in the middle of B3F, soaking wet, badly burned, and with her head beaten to a bloody pulp. She is covered in body parts that are not her own. She was a member of the Crimson Eye, specifically the Crimson Eye Quartermaster , with the following abilities:

role description:

Called it. Anyway, back to what I was saying.

[Image: 9RYPY0t.png]

My name is Agent Liz Grayson, of the Bureau of Paranormal Investigation, Crimson Suppression Division. I've been... monitoring the situation here for a while, and well, I think it's time to act. I've been systematically hunting down the Crimson Eye for the past several years, but when word got around that the XW Corporation's Dr. Pierce was back in business, I decided to come scope the place out.

Thankfully, my hunch was correct, and the Crimson Eyes rolled in. That... was when things got interesti-

[Image: MkupWys.png]

YOU! What are you doing on my goddamn mountain?

Can nobody stay out of my business? The Crimson Eye, these nosy guests, and you, a fucking government dog. I'm not doing anything illegal! I have permits, this place was constructed fair and square and I do my fucking taxes.

[Image: X9F0EfR.png][Image: Mwez1OC.png]

...I really cannot overestimate how much I don't care. You're mostly bait, as far as I'm concerned. Bait that's stockpiling and producing a large supply of restricted materials, conducting horrible and definitely illegal human experiments, defacing corpses... You know, the list goes on. But bait nonetheless. I'll deal with you after. The Crimsons are my real target, at least for now.

You don't seem like the Killing Game mastermind either, but I wouldn't put it past you to have pissed someone off enough for them to lock you and everyone you're associated with into one. But for now, that's neither here nor there.

The hell it isn't! Give me one reason not to have my security team gun you down on the spot!

[Image: 4XOI2rh.png][Image: WBtn3DL.png]

Well, for one, that hairy guy in the lab coat can't aim for shit.

Why you... Fine. I'll just have to update J4-CK's parameters, tweak a couple things... We'll see how long you'll last agai-

[Image: AsgYtC7.png][Image: 5VXRC56.png]

So uh, forgive my interruption but... you're the one who helped lock up my brother, aren't you? I think I remember you from the XW trials. You look... different though.

Oh. You're the other Wexlyn. The not-evil one. Yeah, I guess you could say that. It's been a hell of a half-decade since then, and that thing that used to be your brother is at least partially to blame. To tell you the truth, when the Killing Game started, I was worried he'd be here to add another five scars to my repertoire, but it looks like you've got a bona-fide original mastermind on your hands, for once.

Well, about that... You see, I think I have some kind of idea as to what's going on her-

[Image: cCFGVJb.png][Image: MXfPl6w.png]

C'mon Wexlyn, stop brooding over that shit, we finally have another member of the "Fuck Pierce Squad"! Glad to have you on board. Now, you're gonna shoot her, right?

No. I'm not just going to shoot her. Unless she's a Crimson Eye, in which case I will definitely shoot her. Unfortunately, according my data and uh... common sense, she is almost definitely not.

But we can pretend, right?

...No. That's illegal.

So is being an accomplice to murder, but that didn't stop me.

[Image: 1c402aD.png][Image: srM02J5.png]

You're really, really not helping your case. And what's with the hat?

I rolled a fucking one on the d20, why do I keep having to explain this to people?

...Right.

[Image: Xjx1EQG.png][Image: MUAK9wY.png]

Wait a minute. If a Crimson Eye died... then what's stopping us from just voting suicide? Or lynching another Crimson Eye?

Aha! Brilliant thinking for once, Wexlyn. We'll show this useless Bureau slime how to REALLY get rid of a nuisance! Ahahaahahahaha!

[Image: 62vv3P2.png][Image: ACoPPd8.png]

Puhuhuhu! Not so fast! I've been predicting someone might try something like this, so I've cooked up a very special incentive! Trust me, you guys don't wanna get this one wrong!

Oh for fuck's sake.

case files:
-Hu Tao is lying in the middle of the main hall of B3F
-A burst pipe is pouring water on her head
-Her head has been beaten to a pulp
-She is badly burned
-She is badly bruised
-She is covered in gore and pieces of another body
-She is dressed as a Plague Doctor

other information:
-A makeshift cage has been set up in the Lobby
-Much of the Void Conduit is missing from the XW Archive
-ASMR Youtuber did not return to her room last night, nor did Dr. Hawke
-There is a huge gory mess in the Restricted Records
-The Nurses are missing

[Image: ioIYiTI.png]

[Image: FsD3NR0.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: E0ejTDw.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: bcWsROa.png]

room descriptions:

[Image: pVKMP0e.png]

room descriptions:

CURRENT PLAYERS

STAFF:
@Kids TV Show Host
@Bigfoot
@Faust
@Hank Hill
@Among Us
@Senpai

PATIENTS:
@ASMR Youtuber
@Rio Ranger

EXPERIMENTS:
@Nemesis
@Deathborn
@Dark Souls II
@°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
@Garth Marenghi
@Mr Waltar Whité

NPCs:
@Dr. Morgan Pierce
@Dr. Jim Hawke
@Dr. Alexander Wexlyn
@"Nurses"

[Image: WBtn3DL.png]

Oh yeah, and about that Crimson Bullet... I'll explain at the Trial. If you're smart enough, maybe we can blast a hole through another one of these "Crimbos" before the day is done, incentive or no incentive.

[Image: MXfPl6w.png]

..."Crimbos"... God that's so lame. Who came up with that, anyway?

Post investigation questions in this thread, and try to post any major theories here, for the sake of ease.

The investigation will end June 19th at 8 PM PST.

COPYING AND PASTING YOUR ACCOUNT WILL LEAD TO IMMEDIATE EXECUTION. DO NOT DO THIS.
Deathborn
Investigate the body.

I'm ready for Slab 2!
Maitre D'eath
Colour me surprised you poked a Crimson Eye out. Perhaps from here you'll show the rest no quarter, with their quartermaster dead.

...As before, this post will be used to collate Discord-only testimony.

DEATHBORN ACCOUNT:

WALTAR SEANCE:

LOST IN HOGWRATS ACCOUNT:

WALTAR ACCOUNT:

GARTH MARENGHI ACCOUNT:

DARK SOULS 2 ACCOUNT:

AMONG US ACCOUNT:
Faust
I woudn;l ;ike to do a totally on drunken autopsy on the victim for tonightes murder, as Faust is an experty
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: 0EOHpmT.png]

Open the box in the gallery!
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
Faust
hit up poierce to help with the tour
jack is here, asking for more black goo, pierce says no and "resets" her, jack leaves
pierce and I head to morguye on b2f, she seem,s to not like the idea of peopl using the elevatoer shaft
while waiting for the tour guests to arrive, luna grabs some black fluid jars fromt he XW arcihve and hauls them to the morgue

tour guests start to show up int he morgue. rio, senpai, nemesis, mr whiute, hawke, and our girl sugar
we heard to the morgue, luna is here operating on dk west with some chuthoniuc fluid. I applaud her dive into surgery and pierce glares at me for saying thius

we check out the xw archive, there's files and flashlights n shit in here
occult engine is next, there's ritual chants of various languages being played over the speakers as the machine pumps the black fluid through pipes throught he ceiling
pierce calls the fluid Void Conduit and says it's generated with the rituals. it helps in the soulbinding process
at this point, jimin comes from the boardroom down the hall, wavedashing, followed by jack

we check2 the boardroom, it sucks
there's a laptop hooked up to a projector here too

looking in on Advanced Chthonics, there's a bunch of metal slabs with corpses on them on the walls, a surgical chaiur with all sorts of gizmos attached, and a larghe arm with a big needle on it with a tube coming from the occult engine on it. pierce says this is where the soulbinding happens and slams the door

sombody yells "I'm wally west, bitch" fromt he reasearch lab3
we get there and there aint shit here different from last investigation
suddenly senpai grabs sugar from behid with a knife. she tries to pull away and he sinks the knife into her arm
nemesis knocks senpai the fuck out, sugar has passed out from the pain of the wound but is otherwise ok. nemesis heads up to pierces office

at this point I realize rio has broken off from the group
pierce asks white and hawke to help sugar and senpai to the staff dorm and security office holding cell respectively, and they comply

this time somebodyt towards the b2f? stairs shouts out "fastest man alive", probably that wally west fellow from before, and pierce and I head in that direction
bigfoot emerges from the (I think b3f) stairs after a bit, covered in blood. he tells pierce shit is fucked down there and the both of us head down to checkj it

down the stairs is a large room with a few paths branching off of it, one of them leading to a large iron vault, and another whicxh leads to a door saying Geothermal Reactor

there's a hole in the wall above the reactor, there's water pouring out of it onto a decidely dead hu tao on the floor. she seems to be burned and wet, and there's body parts that aren't hers surrounding her. rio ranger is knocked out here, in a puddle of the void conduit, a busted tube is spraying the shit around

obama machine is here too and also covered in the struff? beaten to fuck and also drifters head ius under him

pierce tells me to go check upstairs for people so I do, she stays behind. I head up to her office where white wig coat gasmask person is reading a file. they fuck off. I check the dorm and confirm that sugar has returned to bed safely, and then head to bed myself
Faust
I'df like to investigate where the hole in the reactor room leads. and then investigate that room.
Faust
I guess while I'm at it I'd like to check over all the bodies and parts int he room of the scene
just check the entire room while we're at it too
Hank Hill
Check on Pierce's office for me, would you?
Hank Hill
At this point, the wife's yelling me through writing to stop sending her letters and actually bond with you psychos, so...here I am. Please don't stare at me for too long.

First order of business, now that my level allowed me to, I stopped by the Security Office to grab an ol' Smith & Wesson for self-defense....Japan has lax open-carry laws, right? And I almost put it to good use, too, because as I was grabbing a beer from the Cafeteria, that Among Us guy came by and shot me in the leg! Little cosmonaut bastard! I would have put a hole in him myself if he...didn't throw me a first aid kit right after. What was even the point, then....? Whatever, I went ahead and limped my way over to Hawke's room for another man-to-man chat. I offered him to go to that Deathmatch event, but unfortunately, he was staying behind in case Walter needed him for the tour.

So, I just went by myself, but on my way, it seems Deathborn grabbed himself a slab if him running from a mummy was anything to go by. Anyone else who was at the Deathmatch can give you a play by play, I sure can't be bothered, but when I got there, Among Us, Lost in Hogwarts, Dr. Wexlyn, and Dr. Pierce were already there, with Deathborn emerging from the elevator just as I was entering.

After the match, I'm joined by Deathborn as we head downstairs, where he breaks off into the Break Room while I go into Restricted Records for some light reading, just to keep the Alzheimer's at bay. All of a sudden, Deathborn sneaks up behind me holding me up at gunpoint, though I couldn't exactly take him as a threat with a mop bucket on his head. Then, dashing into the room is....Jimin? Didn't he do nothing and then died? Finally, that Jack thing comes in and makes a mess of things, and wanting none of that I went back to my room.
Spooks?
(Jun 18, 2021 at 7:24 AM)Faust Wrote: I woudn;l ;ike to do a totally on drunken autopsy on the victim for tonightes murder, as Faust is an experty
You drunkenly wobble over to the body, but despite your inebriated state, you are still a master of your craft. You pull out your scalpel and get to work on the Autopsy...

It appears the killing blow is related to the severe blunt force trauma to her head, but as for the other injuries... Well, they're consistent with her being caught in an explosion as far as you can tell. She is heavily bruised and burned, smelling a bit like propane. She is also covered in gore that isn't her own, but you have no idea where it came from outside of appearing to be from a human male.

(Jun 18, 2021 at 8:02 AM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: [Image: 0EOHpmT.png]

Open the box in the gallery!
You open the crate in the Gallery, wrenching the lid off with your robotic arm. The ASMR Youtuber pops out, taking a deep breath. She is dressed in Garth Marenghi's clothes.

(Jun 18, 2021 at 9:00 AM)Faust Wrote: I'df like to investigate where the hole in the reactor room leads. and then investigate that room.
You grab a ladder and climb up to the hole above the reactor room, the one currently spitting water onto the body. It appears to lead to the inside of a pipe leading from somewhere above to the Reactor, though a heavy iron grate separates this section of the pipe from the Reactor itself. Water gushes down, partially into the grate, but not partially onto the floor.

(Jun 18, 2021 at 9:08 AM)Faust Wrote: I guess while I'm at it I'd like to check over all the bodies and parts int he room of the scene
just check the entire room while we're at it too
You look around the room itself. It's mostly empty and cavernous, splitting off into two additional paths, with the heavy doors to the Reactor standing ominously in the top left. Obama Machine's body is lying here, pretty savagely beaten. One of those weird tube device things lies on the ground nearby in a puddle of black liquid.

You notice a few other body parts strewn around, appearing to have been blown off. You move Obama Machine's body and find The Drifter's head underneath him. Maybe the parts belong to him?
Deathborn
Bah! Why must every successful night be tainted? I claimed victory in the cage match, but then...

Regardless, I began my night effectively. I lured the foolish mummy into the Panic Room, whereupon it was shut stupidly for the best of the night. Pathetic. I then joined the cage match. Dr. Wexlyn filmed it, so I leave telling the story of my success to him!

After the cage match was complete, I descended downstairs with Hank Hill, who was properly appreciative of my success. On the basement floor, I walked into the break room, where Mr. Mundy was standing, pissing in a jar. In there, I gained a cup of coffee, and turned to exit... and then someone struck me on the head and knocked me out! The utter indignancy of it!

And then I learned they stole my appearance! When I get my hands on them, they will regret ever touching the Lord of the Mandrills, Deathborn!

Ask Wexlyn to show the cage match.
Garth Marenghi
...So what am I wearing?
Spooks?
(Jun 18, 2021 at 9:25 AM)Hank Hill Wrote: Check on Pierce's office for me, would you?
You check out Dr. Pierce's office. There's a propane tank on the floor in here, but it appears to be empty now. Besides that, her office has not been tampered with in a notably visible way.
Spooks?
(Jun 18, 2021 at 1:52 PM)Garth Marenghi Wrote: ...So what am I wearing?
You appear to be dressed in an ill-fitting, too-tight purple shirt and black pants. There is a bag over your head.
Bigfoot
Tonight Dr. Pierce requested that I remove Obama's corpse from her research lab and disable the tube system on his back. I decided that I should move my regular patrol to B3F for the night and I'd remove him on the way out. I can scare off one or two people on my own but a whole tour probably won't give a damn, and it seems like Dr. Pierce was okay with them being down there anyways.

I woke up and passed through Dr. Pierce's office using the secret path to reach B2F. When I walked through nobody was in there. I headed down the stairs to B3F and started my patrol.

When I was passing by the door to the geothermal reactor an explosion occurs and water begins gushing out from the wall above it. Various gibs rain down that I am able to recognize as belonging to Drifter. Hu Tao's corpse flies out too and lands on the floor among the gibs.

I hear what sounds like sparks and a door opening from down the hall. I leave the mess in front of the geothermal reactor alone and run over to investigate. I find that the epass reader on the door to the facility AI control is broken. I ready my AK-47 and enter. I don't see anybody inside, but then I notice a noise behind me. I turn to find somebody wearing a bag on their head and Senpai's clothes trying to sneak around. I open fire and chase them out back into the hall. I corral them all the way back to the stairs and they flee up them. From upstairs I hear "WALLY WEST, BITCH".

I head back to the AI control to continue my patrol but when I reach the doorway I get interrupted again. I hear somebody yelling "FASTEST MAN ALIVE". I run toward the sound and see Obama attacking Rio Ranger in the main room. I attack with my AK-47 and also tackle Obama off of Rio. I manage to rip the tubes off of Obama and he stops moving. I leave his corpse in the pile with Hu Tao and the Drifter gibs then head back upstairs to the research lab.

In the research lab I find Dr. Pierce with Faust. She asks me what happened and I tell her "shit's fucked". She runs down there alongside Faust. I take the elevator back up to B1F and then head back to bed.
Bigfoot
@Dr. Morgan Pierce can you tell us about your meet cute with Among Us?
ASMR Youtuber
NADARE VLOG NIGHT 7 - MEDCRATE UNBOXING - I WAS ASSAULTED!!!!!
[Image: unknown.png]

Sorry for the late upload guys, I had a bit of trouble after filming this episode because, well, you'll see.

Today, I'm gonna be unboxing and reviewing Nadare MedCrate! It's a subscription service offered by Nadare Medical Centre and it has some really wild goodies!

I went down and retrieved my crate from the warehouse and brought it upstairs with the Nurses, ready to unbox!

Gossip Alert!
I asked the Nurses their thoughts on the Crimson Eyes
Luna thought Hu Tao was a Crimmy cause she didnt seem to have a diagnosis
Summer noted they don't know mine, but Luna said she trusts me more than Hu Tao tho
Summer also suggested Rio might be a Crimbo, but Luna doubts theres 2 crimson patients.

Anyway, Among Us was setting up a cage in the lobby, so we set up in the Gallery, then I let the Nurses go and recruited Lost in Hogwarts to help me unbox the crate.

I unboxed FOUR cans of LIQUID NITROGEN!
That's pretty neat tbh I'd give it a 4 out of 5, always fun to be able to freeze stuff to dangerously low temperatures.
If you want fun medical goodies like this, you can subscribe to Nadare MedCrate, use my code "CrimsonDown" for 20% off your next order!

Anyway, that was set to be the end of my Unboxing video, but unfortunately, what happened next will SHOCK you.

I was distracted by Waltar White coming through to the Pharmacy, when all of a sudden I heard a roar behind me and I was knocked out, and when I woke up I had been changed out of my clothes (into that hack Garth Marenghi's horrible garments), and sealed inside the very MedCrate I'd been reviewing!!
Because of this, I was unable to return to my room and prepare this video for upload until just now.
Deathborn
Look at those two wall-less spots on B3F's main room. Is there anything special about them?

Also, investigate the door to the reactor.
Senpai
[Image: senpaiheadshot.png]

Finally, some progress with the Crimson Eye bullshit. It was about damn time.

Don't give me that look! I'll have you know that I've been working on Crimson Eye hunting myself. That's right, Solo Senpai is running strong. I said I was done being a fucking loser, and wouldn't you know it, I'm becoming one of the most important people in this facility. I'll be accepting my medal later. I don't need you to succeed, Nurses. ... Wherever you might be.

I'm not as hotheaded as yesterday, but don't take that to mean weakness or forgiveness. Every person here is still on my shitlist.

I began my night in my room, doing my daily exercises and wiping the shit Nemesis spewed on me off. I had a both a murder plan and a basement tour to prepare for, so I set out for the surgery ward. Once in there, I grabbed a scalpel and donned some gloves and a mask. For extra precautions, I then stepped into security, snagging up a handgun to holster. As I passed through local spaceman fucker Pierce's office, a bastard in a long coat and hat pointed a gun at me and asked where I was heading. Listen, asshat, I can go wherever the fuck I please. Instead of shooting them in the forehead in response, I continued downstairs, and they returned to resumes they were digging through.

I emerged downstairs by the Research Lab, into... uncharted territories. Yeah, I was a basement virgin tonight, I have the balls to admit it. All the better time to take a tour, though. I started heading towards the morgue, when suddenly, the twisted abomination J4-CK appeared. She paid me no attention, thankfully. I'm not about to get fucking demolished when I'm not even guilty. When I arrived to the morgue, Pierce, Faust, and Rio Ranger are already present, and we wait until Nemesis, Walter, Hawke, and... TV Show Host arrive. Perfect.

The tour began with all of us opening the door to the morgue, finding... Luna, standing over a corpse with a jar of black sludge. Don't ask me what the fuck that was. Some shit I definitely don't want near me, that's for certain. Pierce yelled at her like a mom and then we move on. We visited the XW archives and the occult room next, and apparently Hogwarts bitch was lying about the sloths?! Can nobody be trusted in this fucking place?

Pierce started blabbering some horseshit about soulbinding or whatever, so I zoned out and-

No.

No.

[Image: senpaiangry.gif]

WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKERS BROUGHT VIOLENT JIMIN BACK FROM THE DEAD.

Somehow this hellscape keeps getting fucking worse. Reanimating a hot chick as a killer robot? Sure, whatever. Reanimating the corpse of that absolute cuck who has been nothing but the bane of my very existence until his timely existence? There is hell to pay for whichever of you shitstains did this. Not only that, but the guy keeps gliding along the floor while shouting "JUMP DOWN AIRDASH"?! What the fuck does that even mean?! Thankful to say, J4-CK was just as livid about this development as I was, because she was chasing him right down the hall. I hope she ripped out any potential soul he could've had left.

Back to the tour, we continued to the boardroom, then the advanced... chronics? I'm not sure if the name of the place is even a real fucking word. Something something it's super off limits the needle is for surgeries blah blah, then somebody shouts about being Wally West, bitch from the direction of the research lab. While the others moved to investigate, though, I was taking care of business.

[Image: senpaiheadshotangy.png]

I have a suspicion that TV Show Host is a Crimson Eye, and I decided to target her tonight to see if my suspicions were correct. It pained me to attempt on a maiden as fair as her, but appearances are nothing in this place, and the sooner we can eliminate the crimbofuckers, the better. My intentions were to pull her behind while nobody was paying attention, cover her mouth with my coat to muffle her sound, and stab her straight in the back of the throat. I wasn't quick enough with my stabbing, though, because the asswipe managed to twist away, so I only stabbed her arm. She got out of the grip of my coat enough to scream, and that got the attention of the group. In another moment, class jock and shithole Nemesis was an inch away from my face with his grubby fist. You can guess what happened next.

Tonight did nothing to satisfy my suspicions. My attempt did land, but it wasn't fatal, so there's no telling what TV Show Host's intentions are. If they're something in relation to the Crimson Eye, though, you best believe I'm taking the fucker down.

That was my night. And wouldn't you know it, I did all of it without any of your help. I don't need anybody in this facility, least of all those fuckhead Nurses.

... I really do wonder where they went, though ...